how to earn max from a good adult cam domain

Frigge30

Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
www.outdoorhunting-store.com
hi all...

i got a good domain in the adult niche, specific free cams, right now its pointed to a whitlabel at bongacash and i have some good traffic to it,

i want to ask if there is some way to expand the ernings from this, i want to have it pointed to a wp installation so i can have more controll and be able to use seo or other plugins to get even more traffic, and maybe using some ads or so to get more money from it, what is the best thing for me to do with this ??

shuld i iframe my bongacash whitelabel if that is possible or do you have any other advice, my traffic is targeded för cams so i dont think i can use it for other offers but im can be wrong

hope someone can come with some ideés

Crak_Eric

Reaction score
Website
crakrevenue.com
I have some other advice.

To expand on your earnings, or at least see what converts the best, you should see what sponsor works the best with your traffic.

We have some of the best cam offers out there right now at CrakRevenue. We have exclusive partnerships with some of the biggest adult companies and we have landing pages that walk your visitor step by step in joining for free, and we tell them why (and how easy it is) to join for free. When this happens, you get paid for the lead. We start at $2.50 and go up depending on your traffic quality. We also have the revshare model available, as well, if you prefer this option.

Always explore all possibilities and see what works best for this domain of yours!

Frigge30

Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
thats sounds good.. i already have a user at Crakrevenue so i may look into that... whats the best way to use the landingpage, is it to iframe it in WP or do you have any kind of whitelabel to point my domain to ??

Crak_Eric

Reaction score
Website
crakrevenue.com
thats sounds good.. i already have a user at Crakrevenue so i may look into that... whats the best way to use the landingpage, is it to iframe it in WP or do you have any kind of whitelabel to point my domain to ??
Hey Frigge, that's awesome to hear! Really, I recommend talking to your Affiliate Manager first and foremost to see what he thinks regarding your domain and traffic. Without knowing more about your domain, it's difficult to suggest the best way to promote the landing.

Having said that, your WP idea is an interesting one. I know some affiliates have found great success by essentially making a blog type post, and writing about the perks of a specific offer, very naturally, so it almost comes off more like a review of a specific service rather than an advertisement.

Regarding your whitelabel question, it's something we're always willing to consider on a case to case basis if an affiliate has the volume to send to us.

Frigge30

Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
Hey Frigge, that's awesome to hear! Really, I recommend talking to your Affiliate Manager first and foremost to see what he thinks regarding your domain and traffic. Without knowing more about your domain, it's difficult to suggest the best way to promote the landing.

Having said that, your WP idea is an interesting one. I know some affiliates have found great success by essentially making a blog type post, and writing about the perks of a specific offer, very naturally, so it almost comes off more like a review of a specific service rather than an advertisement.

Regarding your whitelabel question, it's something we're always willing to consider on a case to case basis if an affiliate has the volume to send to us.
sounds good. i will contact my manager and talk with him, thanks for all the help

jowel

Reaction score
Hello,

yes, buy vids, use tube sites submitter http://tubesitessubmitter.com/ and uploadyour video to thousands of tubes, make domain name and there point your traffic from watermark.

thats all