How to get $100 worth Facebook vouchers

fop_archer

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Facebook is a great way to promote certain affiliate products/CPA products if you know how to do it the right way. With a little bit of Blackhat, you will be able to get tons of these vouchers, and maybe even sell them for half the price!

Here’s how to do it. You will need to sign up with Facebook’s Visa business network.
Code:
http://apps.facebook.com/visabusiness/sign_up
Afterwards, the Visa business network will forward you your $100 voucher to your facebook email. This can be used only on a confirmed credit card facebook account. Now how can we do this the blackhat way? SIMPLE! Get virtual credit cards, verify those facebook accounts, move on to the next virtual credit card + facebook account (don’t forget to change your ips and cookies).:D

Of course if you plan on doing this the legit way with only 1 facebook account, then you could skip the whole blackhat part of things and move on to your free $100 voucher. ;)

Step 1 ) sign up with the Visa business network
Code:
http://apps.facebook.com/visabusiness/sign_up

Step 2) Click “Send my ad credit now” (after having logged in your facebook account)

Step 3) Click the confirmation link which was sent to your facebook email address

Step 4) Input your ad details and preferences

Step 5) Confirm your ad, and find your free $100 credited to your facebook account!

Now if you are going to do this the Blackhat way, then I suggest that you do your homework and clear your cookies + ips before creating multiple accounts with multiple virtual credit cards. :cool: If you don’t know what a virtual credit card is, you can simply google it and find your answer … but if you’re too lazy for that, just head on over to
Code:
www.entropay.com
and you will find your answer. :top:

cyberziko

Make Money Online
Reaction score
tnx for sharing, but facebook show this message in the payment etape: "Sorry, we were unable to process your order at this time." can you give us other free virtual credit card, really I have googled for that but no result 'no free serivce'.

IM_Hustler

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Website
www.residentevil4afterlife.com
tnx for sharing, but facebook show this message in the payment etape: "Sorry, we were unable to process your order at this time." can you give us other free virtual credit card, really I have googled for that but no result 'no free serivce'.
There is no such free virtual cards. You can try debit cards or buy paypal vcc to help you out in this. Hook up with someone in US and you can get him/her to buy you the cards.

Pokamon

Make Money Online
Reaction score
does this still work? I thought it's out of date

lamoham

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
does it still work no problem i will test it
secondly can it work for someone in nigeria
your comment

msfaria

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Doesn't work anymore. Now Visa redirects to their own website.

Vanilla Gorilla

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Another tip for you guys in US

I get business/marketing magazines (INC is the main one) that have been having these vouchers in the magazine. There is usually one FB voucher and one adWords. Go to a magazine stand that has a few of these magazines for sale and collect them. With FB adds though you never even know if a $100 voucher would be worth the $3 for the mag ;)

Okoji

Reaction score
This stuff has stopped working long ago.