How to get Chat Traffic?

makeglory

Make Money Online
As I was reading that chat I was thinking it sounded exactly like the chats I used to do. I was a trainer with EnticeCash, guess that is why it seemed so familiar.

yeah I copy something here:tomato: and that I found good for others who ask.
hope it's not problem for anyone, just trying to help those questions and is good tutorial to post .:top:

yeah I copy something here:tomato: and that I found good for others who ask.
hope it's not problem for anyone, just trying to help those questions and is good tutorial to post .:top:
I was just surprised to see that training chat was still around. Hope you get lots of sales. Chatting can be pretty hard work if you are doing it manually.

Kimber

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Hi pfang , I really do not know if there softwere for Chat traffics , some programs are self responses robots, but nothing like person-person conversation.

I can give you some tips that will help you get more and better traffic and sales:

-use all the free adds pages that you find on the internet.
-use local search engines to enter local pages ( example google.co.uk )
-creates unique and original adds , use your inmaginacion that you would like to read about a hot girl. (use the words most searched)
-focused on one country or city, learning address , places, hotels and restaurants.
-create a folder with exclusive photos and very amateur or homemade for the same girl.
-create profiles on social and dating sites : fb , myspace , tagged , hi5 ..... etc etc.
-the girl should have good writing and order of ideas, give your client time and be warm , always answer all questions and be patient. MAKE MONEY!!!

if any of this helps you just give click the THANKS BUTTON :)

and good luck always
That's great advice ! I've been selling with Entice for years and your tips are basically exactly how I have been selling for the entire time! Good money from good advice!

Kimber

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
lols thats the tutorial from enticecash ;)
Most everybody's training is a rip off of Entice's manual, it's the best written and most complete. I don't understand why anyone would want to work for another site since they're the most professional ones out there! That's not actually their tutorial - they'd never say "good hunting", it's work not a game.

Kimber

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Ryan isn't there anymore, so Rob is in charge again. So if you want to go back to the best you should contact them! :)

rick.perez99

Make Money Online
try to use h2ocash.com they seriously offer CHAT TRAFFIC, links are very salable. they offer trial registration for surfers great conversion ratio has good paying habit. holding period was 9 days after cutoff. guess what?.. only $50 minimum wire limit. it's a massive massive offer.

hope that can help.

tried this technique many times.. after a few weeks or so your client will cancel their membership just another hit on my ass!! XD i was thinking a new rebuttals..