How to make up to $4k or more a month!

orson1129

Make Money Online
I get a little confused with the "diabetic strips" part, but the method do interest me.
I'll do some readings relative to this. Sure I will take a try. Thanks for sharing.

Tisane

Make Money Online
I don't get this .... if you're buying from diabetics, it's not like they have a ton of extra test strips just laying around. In order to scale this for volume, these have to had just fallen off the truck, in which case you're dealing with stolen property. What am I missing? Can somebody clarify? I can see how this whole concept would work with other products but ... diabetic test strips?

henrik

Make Money Online
I don't get this .... if you're buying from diabetics, it's not like they have a ton of extra test strips just laying around. In order to scale this for volume, these have to had just fallen off the truck, in which case you're dealing with stolen property. What am I missing? Can somebody clarify? I can see how this whole concept would work with other products but ... diabetic test strips?
That's what i'm wondering too.
Are you buying unused strips from people whose diabetes is now cured and they don't need the strips anymore?
If you start selling thousands of strips, seems that the authorities might take an interest (in a bad way) in your business.

SeoSemGuru

Make Money Online
I don't know medical equipment is heavily restricted, regulated not something i would consider. But hey, if it works for you great.