How to monetize traffic without remnants

Hey everyone!

Seems I got the solution for the problem of remnant traffic that cannot be properly sold out. There is a system with automatic traffic distribution algo that converts 100% of inventory.

Using real-time stats analysis it defines, what offers are better performing for every available traffic segment, automatically sends traffic there and wins maximum possible profit this way. And it is not the static system. A small portion of traffic is constantly tested on other funnels to react on any change quickly and stably bring the highest revenue.

I can speak about the system for hours, as I actually invented it with my colleagues :) For the last few months we've got hundreds of traffic sources, so now iMonetizeIt has been properly tested and proven its efficiency.

I am here to answer all your questions and help to solve any issues that you may face when trying to sell the traffic. I've got more than 5 years of experience in this niche, mostly on adult and entertainment traffic. I hope here we can share ideas and get good advice from each other!

Hi guys!

Every our client has already become a part of our close-knit family. We would like to show our appreciation of cooperation and thus decided to surprise our partners with exclusive presents and implemented a Loyalty Program!

Join and get a unique prize just in one click right away! All you have to do is to keep successfully gaining high profits with us and gather imonets to further exchange them for additional prizes.

To take part, just enter the “Loyalty Program” section in your account and leave a request for participation by pushing the button “Enroll Now”. Any additional efforts are required, just gather imonets and exchange them on exciting gifts from smart gadgets to an unforgettable travel!

More details on how to take part and other participation issues you can find in the Loyalty Program article in our FAQ.

Take advantage of obtaining original presents of your choice with iMonetizeIt team without any efforts.
Have a great day and all the luck!

Hey, everybody!

The must-attend event is coming on 18-20 July in Barcelona!
Affiliate experts, marketing professionals, networking opportunities - meet all at the Affiliate World Europe Conference.

In this view, iMonetizeIt team is glad to invite you to have a little talk regarding business opportunities and trends of affiliate world
Go ahead to book a meeting in advance. See you soon!

Another hot event of this summer! :cool:

Affiliate Summit East 2018 is on the way. Let's meet in New York during 29-31 July. We have prepared some efficient propositions and exclusive business solutions to share with you!

Book a meeting at the best time for you right away. Looking forward to seeing you in New York!

Hey guys!

Just take a look at a new exclusive contest from our good partner Vulkan Platinum. Only in August and only within iMonetizeIt - iPhone X for traffic points!

From 1.08 to 31.08 every partner can get iPhone X or/and cash for FD points that are composed cumulatively basing on the Vulkan Platinum and Vulkan Russia products.

As soon as you have 64 FD per day during the month or not less than 1984 FD during the whole contest period, hurry up to exchange them on iPhone X 64GB. If you gather 2560 FD during the contest action period, you can obtain the iPhone X 256GB.

The prizes quantity is not limited! Already today request Vulkan Platinum offers on our platform, collect FD and get your prize or a USD cash equivalent.

The results will be announced on 05.09.18.