I hate MLM's, but this one i need ur advice!!! seriously!!!

matrixism

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Welcome! First off, i'm not promoting, endorsing, nor trying to deceive anyone that sees this! If its your thing, cool, if you hate it, wonderful! So let's get started.

Long story short, a friend presented me this MLM called ACN and Donald Trump is in it ACN Inc. Featured on Celebrity Apprentice | ACN IRIS 5000 Video Phone << see for yourself. The whole Donald Trump intrigued me, hence i need your guys professional advice. Also if you go on Youtube and search Donald Trump ACN, he is really there. Pretty crazy. Its the world's largest direct seller of telecommunications service, selling; cellphones, internet, home security, energy, satelite TV services. A lot of stuff, she told me that she can reduce any sort of bills i'm currently paying by simply switching to their services. And as all MLM crap out there, they make money of those monthly bills. voila! Eq. instead of paying my current ISP $$, i would pay theirs for "less", and she would get $$ for it. She told me that in three weeks from now, once "Celebrity Apprentice" is gonna go on air (NBC) (its on the website on the count down thing), she said that "a wave of people" will join (apparently it will be featured in the show), and that I would wanna be there before they come... I'm guessing it will be a trend thing. I've tried to go on google.com/trends to see any thing, but i wasn't able to find anything. And I think I read somewhere to know if a business is doing great, you could check out their stocks. And so... I also don't know how to do that... Again I have no idea, i'm a noob god in this whole scheme of MLM things. Please guide me guys. I could be an opportunity or just another scheme. I hate that!!!

the wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ACN_Inc. << is the investors in it? to find their stock? Its not updated because they don't work with AT&T anymore... (iphone not supported)

drummer05

Make Money Online
Reaction score
MLM is AWLAYS a scheme........ the trick is to know when to join, what the target is, and where the MLM scheme is going

Hydrogen

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Invest what you can afford to loose. Its all that I can say regarding this biz.

robschwenck

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
www.earn3600weekly.com
Celebrity weight is what it is. Trump will provide a boon to ACN, no doubt, but will the increased publicity (and recruits of partners and customers) really be passed on to the existing (and in your case, new) reps equitably or will they be given preferentially to established reps? Then again, celebrity endorsements are so common that I sometimes find it hard to believe that anyone listens to them seriously.

CopyMyCash

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
WORK HARD, EARN LITTLE !!!!!!!!!!