Introduce Yourself Here

Hi I am Praveen from India. Thanks for letting me be a member of your forum, I have tried so many pay per posts but I have been dissappointed my them, but this forum is very professional and friendly, also very promising. Looking forward to working with you guys and all the members. Thanks again.

juxtapoz

Make Money Online
Hello New Members and welcome!

Remember, if you want to request your payout
You must have 50 nice quality posts and must have a minimum
of 100(or =1$) in in your "Cents for Thoughts = E-Gold".

Other than that, have fun!

usy2007

Make Money Online
hi im from the UK and have been looking for paid to post forums that actualy pay, so hopefully now i have found one, and please could i ask what the minimum payout would be for me? thanks

juxtapoz

Make Money Online
hi im from the UK and have been looking for paid to post forums that actualy pay, so hopefully now i have found one, and please could i ask what the minimum payout would be for me? thanks
[/b]
heyo,
Minimum payout is 100 in your "E-gold:Cents For Thoughts" stat.
100 = $1.00.
You also must have 50 quality posts made.

Also, feel free to check rules as some
of your future questions might be answered there.

amino14

Make Money Online
Hello!

hii everyone i am new here and i am from morrocco nice to see all of you here.this is my first post ..and i am IT head in my company and i love to surf my time on internet and find somethin new....i have a question after how many post we get paid here and what is a proceddure???i will wait for your responce..

treebartt

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
to all the new members! I hope you enjoy our forum. :feel_good:

Hello!

hii everyone i am new here and i am from morrocco nice to see all of you here.this is my first post ..and i am IT head in my company and i love to surf my time on internet and find somethin new....i have a question after how many post we get paid here and what is a proceddure???i will wait for your responce..
[/b]
Welcome amino14

For every valid post you make, you get paid 2 cents. You also get .10 for every active referral, with a

minimum of 10 qualifying posts.

Once you have accumulated $1's worth, you can PM Ms. Torch, and she will pay you. Hope this helps.
:feel_good:

yassir1

Make Money Online
hello i am yassir i am 18 from morocco a friend of mine referred me here it is nice to meet all these people from manny countries it is realy nice i hope i will enjoy my time here thanxx my friend

yanzan

Make Money Online

hye there..
i'm yan from malaysia..
i'm 19 years old..
i think this forum is awsome..i found out that people from many other countries join here..
so, beside getting paid from the post..people can exchange their view about many things too..
congrats to the admin and to the crews and keep up the good works.. :exciting:
tc

treebartt

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Welcome to all you young people who have just joined!!!! Its nice to have you here!

Hope you enjoy the forum.
:feel_good:

pannerbuck

Make Money Online
Hello my name is pannerbuck, I have been trying out many different ways to earn some money. I just happened to find this place when I was doing a search for paid to programs. This place looks really good. I did alot of reading yesterday. Today I can post!
I found me a realy good paid to promote, it pays $25.00 per referral, and your referral doesn't have to be active. If your interested in making some quick cash, contact me.

Well I will be hanging out here for a bit. Sounds like a place where I might be able to pick up some info, and earn some money! See yah around.
pannerbuck