Introduce Yourself Here

BlueRhino

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Welcome Haridasz! Enjoy your stay at the Make Money Forums :)

Peaches

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hi all - I joined yesterday and didnt see this thread. I am living in Florida but have lived in Germany, Sicily, Japan, Hawaii (not really the states), and have travelled to much of the planet. I read about the VIP so signed on. Was wondering if there is a Sticky or some intro for it cause I am lost!

get-money

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
wow peaches already a paid subscriber?

congrats on that and welcome to the board!

Julijancoler

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Hi all! Just thought Id say hi! :D
Joined recently, and I am from Slovenia :)

Have fun people!

Ren

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Ren From NZ

Hi My name is Ren, I am a internet marketer and have been recommended to join this amazing bunch of experts and hopefuly I can learn something new! I look forward to reading all your messagesand comments on making money.:stupido:

Ren

Make Money Online
Reaction score
pm me please cpa membership,cheers Ren

ronebaiya

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I Am indonesian person.. want to learn here... my motto :
friendship & earning.
friendship & honest is the important thing for me.. :)

Xym

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hi i come from France after descovering this forum thanks to severals links from my Twitter followings .

donziyla

Make Money Online
Reaction score
ahooyy everyone..:D:D:D
glad to join this forum..i'm donny, i;m 22, and i'm from Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia..i'm studying at University of Diponegoro right now,majoring in accounting...my appoligize if my english was a little bad...i hope we can share something usefull each other...:beer::beer:

"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom." -Marcel Proust-

thanks for your attention
donny

rap8557

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hi all, im from Philippines, its funny how i found MMD. I was searching for stoned .com alternatives and what do you know it took me here :D

gerax

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hi everyone :)
Greg here from Poland.
1 year experience in IM.

samatleisure

Make Money Online
Reaction score
A Quick hello from the U.K.

I've been lurking in the background for a while and finally thought I'd register!

I'm looking at Blog Marketing, a mixture of auto and manual, hope I can pick up some useful tips from you!!

paidlancer

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Just happened to come across this forum while trying to find out why another forum I frequent is down. Just from looking around, this place looks solid. Sometimes I get sick and tired of the mentality of alot of the guys at the other forum. Looking forward to being a part of the community and sharing ideas here. I do this stuff for a full time living so I can hold my own as far as sharing.

flover

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Mohammad from Iran

Hi
I`m Mohammad from Iran and I am really anxious to know if there are other Iranian fellow traders here or not and to share our ideas together. I also like the looks of Dr. P, its cute and frightening at the same time... hahahaha

batishta

Make Money Online
Reaction score
hello from Ukraine to everybody! I am new and want to become a professional in IM ))

karaca

Make Money Online
Reaction score
yet another blackhat wannabe.

hopefully i can learn and share some cool stuff.

IM2030

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Started this journey just over 9 months ago and have done content creation and niche site creation as my primary way to make money. Both are growing, but more interested in growing the passive income side of things. Looking forward to seeing what this community might help me with.

time2earn

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I'm new...got to taste some blood...made some money online..here to learn more!

Hi,

I'm a newbie IMer...got to taste some blood...made some money online..here to learn more!

Oh and, I'm from Virginia in USA, have another biz & a FT job. :burnout:I Stay pretty busy, and I do IM for fun, although I'm still learning trying new things.

My most successful money-maker has been George Brown's Google Sniper ebook. Where I lost more money than I can care to count....you guessed it...Google Adwords. My biggest interest is in scaling projects. :trytofly:I have some clues how to do it but no blueprint. If you can point me in the right direction, I would love that.

Tseng

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm Tseng. Have been involved with computers my whole life and am currently using it as a money venture over the past couple months. I plan absorb all the information around the board in hopes to put it to use. :)