Introduce Yourself Here

C

chokey

Hi, all
I'm chokey from indonesian..I knew this site from the largest indonesian comunity "kaskus"
I think not for long time after I join there will many members from INdonesian came here.
ekspecially If some one get paid in here and can proof payment in our forum.
Lets enjoy here and good luck

Doc

Make Money Online
ADMINISTRATOR
Hi, all
I'm chokey from indonesian..I knew this site from the largest indonesian comunity "kaskus"
I think not for long time after I join there will many members from INdonesian came here.
ekspecially If some one get paid in here and can proof payment in our forum.
Lets enjoy here and good luck
[/b]
Welcome to our forum Chokey. There is a topic where our members post when they get paid, many are paid everyday. Glad to have you here.

Dr.P

Jutawan

Make Money Online
Hello everybody... I'm Jutawan from Asia Malaysia.

Nice to know all of you here. Will contribute my 1 year of experience in hyip and autosurf industry here. Let's fight scammers!!!

A

alimz

Hello everybody... I'm Jutawan from Asia Malaysia.

Nice to know all of you here. Will contribute my 1 year of experience in hyip and autosurf industry here. Let's fight scammers!!!
[/b]
hi im alimz from malaysia too..hi jutawan we are in same ship :grimace:

X

xXd4p1gXx

Hello. I am your average boy living in Los Angeles, California trying to make some cash so I came here lol. This is a great idea and I hope it works out. I hope i can make some money here, and I hope that I can get my friends to register here as well. :) Thanks. Bye.

hynhan

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Hi all. I'm come from Vietnam.

Many Vietnamese want to ask Dr.P admin :
Where are you come from ?

Please answer to everybody know, admin.

Regards.

L

langtugacon

Japanese?

Joe
[/b]
hi everybody!
i m TU comes from UK.
want to make friend with all of you.

sao ở đ?y nh?u người việt thế nhỉ
m?nh cũng l? người việt nhưng giả l?m người anh ko bit c? sao ko

thetruth

Make Money Online
Hey what's up, I'm Travis, I was just postin here because it said that i need to, so ya this is my post. Oh, and I like the pick DP, Is it an evil santa?