Introduce Yourself Here

nrmillions

Reaction score
Hi, I have been involved in the domain name industry for many years and now I decided to join this forum and learn about even more ways to make money online.

zazuzazu

Reaction score
Hi everybody! I've just also realized that didn't introduce myself, sorry. I'm Zazu from Georgia and I'm here to learn from you and listen to your experience to make some money online.

gothtini

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm gothtini, nice to meet you all. I actually found this forum looking up a way to make cash using my ipad. Not a lot to know about me really, I do random things to make money online and I've recently started my own site so I do a lot of searching to learn about SEO.

Reclusive Insomniac

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm new here.

My screenname pretty much says it all. I'm quite reclusive and I'm an insomniac as well. I'm from Chicago and basically a newbie at every aspect of this making mone online thing so I hope to learn a lot here.

pattyj

Reaction score
Hi I am Patty J. I love this site. Thank you all for your kindness and support. I hope I can do the same as I get more experience.

8rigada

Reaction score
Hi guys, im Nemanja from Slovenia. Im absolute beginner in the field of web design and internet marketing, I hope I will get some good directions here. Cheers :)

solrman2012

Reaction score
Hi to everyone in here. Do people actually read these? I am not a noob necessarily but always trying to learn. Found this site looking for something else I can't even remember what! Look forward to sharing with everyone.

solrman

Shawn Smith

Reaction score
HELLO ALL, I am brand new out of FL. I have been searching and searching for something like this for about 3 years now, and happened to stumble my way here. I have been trying to figure out how to get started in the business, and have very little experience making money online. I hope we can all make money together without killing ourselves in the daily grind!

0siris

Reaction score
..kinda late to be part here :( but I hope it's not yet too late?

Hi everyone, I'm pretty new here and one of the very main reason why I'm here is I'm tired working out my ass being a factory worker. I've been thinking a lot lately why not try making money online? Boom! I dropped here :)

Hoping to learn a lot from you all.

paulk_8712

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm new here and i'm from Austria. I am a total beginner in making money online but i think i've made the right decision joining MMD. I would like to gain more experience here as well as share my experience along the way.

internetter

Reaction score
Aloha Everyone.
I am not a beginner in IM but have made a total of $14 in four years so I guess I've got some work to do!! [wonder if I could make a WSO out of that :)]
I flat out need to start making some money so ears are open and I'm ready to take action as much as I can while working full time etc.
Looking forward to working with this group - I've heard it's pretty darn good!
Cheers. M

blackmama

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just joined. I am from the UK and am hoping to learn a lot here from you guys! Hope we'll all earn lots together.

dianeaingalls

Reaction score
Hello guys, Hi Admin
First of all when first saw your forum and read some post here, i would say i have never seen such a brilliant, magnificent hub of Ideas. Really you are the man. I am too happy to be a member of such tremendous forums. I Can definitely say that a newbie can become an expert within a month here. What are wonderful ideas here. Before registering on this forum i was just reading n reading more n more posts. I am going to stay here for a very long time as i can see. About myself i know a little about seo so definitely going to help people also going to learn something from here, not something but a lot. I have a very small website actually a blog about Search Engine Optimization and some online money making ideas and thinking to make some money from my website through adsense. I am giving a lot effort to make it successful. As i dont like to do the job so want to start my own business on internet.

justjames

Reaction score
Hey everybody,

from Perth,Australia and found out about MMD thru a friend, + been IMing for 9months or so now..