Introduce Yourself Here

nashos

Reaction score
Hello!

Hope I'm posting in the right place.. i'm a forum newbie..

My names Chris from Newcastle UK, I've come to the conclusion at 31 that a 20k a year job in something I hate is no good, so the entrepreneur in me is trying to get creative. I'm testing the water making online companies and a couple of blogs, I'm really new to this and if you want to check out my current projects check out nashos.com and toothperfect.co.uk.

At this time I'm just experimenting and testing various ways to try and make some extra cash, even if it was an extra 1k a year.. my girl needs a ring and I need new sneakers.

I somehow ended up here googling about how web advertising works. Looks like a cool forum, nice to meet you all!

Chris

abuzarshaikh

Reaction score
Hey everybody I am new here

I am selling matrimonial corporate version in 25% discount for a limited time of period so "Hurry up"

Daniel_ChatPrograms

Reaction score
Hi I'm Daniel, I am new on moneymakerdiscussion , I deal chat programs :) thank you guys for accepting me here :), the community is great and people are awesome!

Nash Ryker

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm Nash. New member to MMD, but have been very active on other forums. Looking forward to getting to know this community!

One thing: I'm looking for a business partner for a SaaS product I just finished having developed. What section would be the most appropriate section for a post like that?

Thanks!

JAV_LeRoy

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm LeRoy from JAV Bucks, Idol Bucks and Gravure Cash :)

JuliaLeadsgate

Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm Julia from LeadsGate company, I've joined MMD forum to share my experience and learn more from you :)

sdshna

Reaction score
Hi all,
my name is sdshna and I am from India. I just joined this forum.

CoolGuy

I love MMDCash!
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
I'm Julia from LeadsGate company, I've joined MMD forum to share my experience and learn more from you :)
Hey Julia, Welcome to MMD Family!

Hi all,my name is sdshna and I am from India. I just joined this forum.
Hey Sdshna, Enjoy your stay!

mark dennis

Reaction score
We would like for the MMD forum to be a very close and enjoyable forum. Please stop by here before you post and introduce yourself to you everyone. Where your from, how you found out about MMD and any other things you would like for us to know about you. Please dont be bashfull.

Dr.P
I am the business development manager

Do you run a small business or website? Or maybe a blog about food or beverage related products? We welcome you to come and connect with us make extra money by promoting Your websites we can take you to the next level.

We are a small web development plus web hosting company . Our client are from various countries around the world. We offer ideas plus business solutions which can help you in generating more business. We want to play apart in your success if you will grow we will also grow with you simple is the thought

We're looking for partners - . If you are interested in discussing our web hosting and web development features feel free to contact us.

We look forward to making money with you. Thanks for your time and have a good day.

Business Development Manager