Investing 30k into IM.

hvtopiwala

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
ive got 30k to play with in the internet marketing game, and ive done a lot of different IM in the past. i mainly do CPA offers through sites ive ranked up, but never had the budget to play with CPC/CPV...but now i do :)

(PLEASE KEEP THE DISCUSSION ABOUT MY BUDGET OUT OF THIS THREAD PLZZ)

what i have:

1. EWA/Peerfly/Ads4dough/MMDCash accounts
2. Xrumer, Scrapebox, BHSeos.com Backlinker, Link Wheel Bandit
3. Adwords/7Search/TrafficVance/PoF Advertising accounts

what i plan on doing first is throwing $1k into my TV account, and into my adwords account and start testing out credit report offers from EWA. right now i heard they are booming, and with the right targets, ishould be able to get some good conversions. ill keep u guys updated!

klix

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Good luck! Make sure to not loose that money lol :)

powlow29

Make Money Online
Reaction score
What about investing in Facbook ads ?

It seems like convertions are good !

moneylicker

Make Money Online
Reaction score
You can use part of that money and rest put in a good JV

daxor

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
fb ads convert well but its expensive, best thing i used on fb ads were grant offers pps

sf

Busy
Reaction score
With adwords are you going to be using the search network or display network? (credit reports on adwords aren't cheap).

You should also throw $1000 into your POF account to unlock the larger ads :) <--- You can't beat the targeting that POF offers.

Another point you should know is that TrafficVance has gaming traffic (they get their installs from gamevance), so it may be a little bit harder to convert them for a credit report.

Last note: If you haven't done the PPV game yet, then I suggest that you try to stick with easy convert offers (1st page forms, around $3 - $12 payout). You may not make as much, but it will give you a good insight into PPV traffic without spending hundreds testing the higher payout offers.

rusaraz3

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Website
www.bodypiercingsafe.com
Test the traffic on all of the ones you listed. Just keep it within budget until you dial in a target that is responsive.

Buddha

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
One thing I recommend you do is "Focus on ONE thing" at first. Try to keep yourself from throwing $1k here and there and trying everything. I would just take one thing(at first, when you're comfortable, add other traffic sources to the mix) and work on it until you make it work for you. $30k is a lot of money, you may feel too comfortable by wasting $500 in a day and not make a big deal of it, I would try to use it as if every dollar was gold.

Apart from that, Good Luck!

entail

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
earn5k.wordpress.com
Adwords and credit reports are not the best pair on the IM arena.

Choose a niche and then choose the network ( not just payouts, the new FTC rules are hard when it comes to cpa offers, so focus on the network reputation ). Then choose the promotion method based on the payout and the cost of implementing with a close watch on conversions.

asianpersuasian

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I would stick to FB first until 5k budget is spent. If you do the right tests and pick the right offers and don't spend half you budget on a bad campaign then you can really do some good things. With 5k budget you can easily 10x that in a month after testing and running your winning campaign.

-aP

hvtopiwala

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
yeah i will look into FB ads then too, any recommendatoins on what style of ads to run on FB?

rap8557

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I agree with AP, never get into JV's. They will steal you ideas..

hvtopiwala

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
update:

still doing URL scraping for my credit report offer i will be running on TV...taking up A LOT of time :/

deposted money into FB, PoF, and TV. hopefully will get some campaigns running by next week.