IpFreelyProxies formerly known as **Texacola Proxies** is back!

texacola

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
EXTRA SETUP INFORMATION:

This is just to explain how the ordering process works so you know what to expect when you purchase. When you place an order on the site and it goes through Paypal the order triggers a cron job process for the proxy configuration setup.

1. Our system gets a notification from Paypal that an order was placed and who from and which IP Pack was ordered,
2. The member is created on the system
3. A blank config file is started which also sets that members area to active but not populated with proxies yet,
4. An email is sent to the members Paypal email address with the login information and a blank proxy section down the bottom, because
5. The payment needs to be approved first, either by me manually while I'm awake or by the system in about 12 hours if I'm not at my computer for some odd reason since I don't have a life. This is also a part of our fraud protection as it then gives Paypal an extra 12 hours to check the transaction. If the transaction is canceled the proxies stopp immediately too, just so you all know.
6. Once approved it all happens baby! The cron job checks every minute of every day for jobs in the queue which were setup by the actions above and if it see's one approved it then actions that members complete configuration file,
7. Adds the proxies randomly, but exclusively and not shared, selected across all available and unused IPs across all cblocks on all servers to your configuration file, and then
8. Sends you another email that again has your login information but also with your proxy list and ports down the bottom, then
9. All you need to do is login and add your IP(s) to the allow list and hit the Save and Update button and they are then IMMEDIATELY available for your use, and then...

10. Get out there and make MONEY!

texacola

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Please ask your questions here in this thread instead of by PM, ok? It helps everyone else when you do so.

Latest question was...

Q. how much proxies would i need to post 200,000 backlinks a day? realistically speaking i wouldnt post about 200,000 backlinks but somewhere between 50,000 to 100,000 daily max maybe

A. Mostly depends on how much bandwidth is being pulled I guess but 200k links in a day is 139 links per minute so more than 1 per second. So I would think at an absolute minimum that would be a 20 IP Pack but possibly a 50 or 100 IP Pack might be better suited to try and keep the banning of the proxies down.

Thanks!

texacola

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Ok, just to clarify my position on some things that people have asked about privately or via my website...

From the second paragraph onwards on my website...

"Our Proxies are HTTP/HTTPS/FTP and NOT socks proxies, so PLEASE check your application to make sure it will accept these type of proxies as we can't directly help with any application you may wish to use them in.

We also do NOT sell emailing proxies and port 25 is blocked across ALL servers and so the proxies can't be used in this way.

Our proxies work great on FaceBook, MySpace, Twitter, with Scrapebox and are great on just about every other social website but we can't guarantee ANY particular site won't ban our proxies or implement restrictive policies that may hinder your use of them."

Xrumer is NOT allowed, nor is over use or abuse of the proxies.

Webmailing Position:

From the Buy Now page, and the allowed daily numbers are on this page as well as above... "Daily Mailing Limits – We allow you to webmail via Yahoo, Gmail, AOL and Hotmail using programs such as MailerKing or YMG however we do impose daily sending limits depending on how many proxies you have to ensure long life and good ip reputation. Proxies are auto-disabled for the day after exceeding these limits and auto-active again at 12:01am AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time). SMTP PORT 25 IS BLOCKED. You may contact us privately and we can setup your own server with however many cblocks you require for more extensive webmailing requirements, but that will be negotiated as a special package only."

Hope this helps explain our position on certain things. Thanks!

Mizzbiz2010

Make Money Online
Question

Ok I am a complete noob lol, I want to continue using CL . So I know it would be good to order these proxies so I can post a high number of ads. But how exactly do I utilize them ( don't laugh) . I get the Ip codes and then what? :confused:

VegasChris

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Let me just stop in and say I have done a lot of business with Tex in the past. We've exchanged money (in both directions) many times.

This is totally unsolicited, I just noticed the thread, but I wanted to let everyone know you won't find better customer service than Tex. When I have dealt with him in the past, he has always gone far and above any expectations to do right by me and his proxies always rocked.

Best of luck Tex.

texacola

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Let me just stop in and say I have done a lot of business with Tex in the past. We've exchanged money (in both directions) many times.

This is totally unsolicited, I just noticed the thread, but I wanted to let everyone know you won't find better customer service than Tex. When I have dealt with him in the past, he has always gone far and above any expectations to do right by me and his proxies always rocked.

Best of luck Tex.
Thanks Chris, I appreciate the kind words.

texacola

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Ok I am a complete noob lol, I want to continue using CL . So I know it would be good to order these proxies so I can post a high number of ads. But how exactly do I utilize them ( don't laugh) . I get the Ip codes and then what? :confused:
Ok first, let me say the following as my Official Stance for CL, copied from elsewhere that asked me about this too...

We don't give out server locations as we're not trying to sell CL proxies except incidentally. I currently don't plan to try and keep up with the pain that is providing CL proxies, so there's no point in saying where the servers are. They are in 5 different data centers somewhere in the US.

Having said that I do have some clients using them for CL and they tell me that their posts are sticking, BUT I WILL NOT guarantee them for CL I'm afraid. If you want to try them out on CL then you're welcome to buy a pack and try them out but there are no refunds if they don't, just to spell that out for everyone.

I realise this may sound a bit harsh but mine is a proxy service for all the networks that the proxies do work on consistently and chasing CL around the mulberry bush just isn't something I want to do.

Now to your specific question Mizzbiz2010...

That all depends on how you currently post to CL, if it's manually through your browser then you add them one at a time to the connection details under setup (google for more specific information for your particular browser), make a post and then change to the next proxy and continue to do the same. If you use an automated application or bot they will normally have a setting somewhere to add a list of proxies and then you just set the rest of the application and let it rip.

texacola

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Nope you weren't being too harsh, thanks for the help! I most likely will buy a pack and give it a try.
Cool beans, see you soon.

I just want to make it clear that this isn't out of laziness, but everyone who's had anything to do with CL for more than a minute and a half knows how difficult it can be to keep any IP alive on there and for me it's not financially worth it to spend that much time playing that game.

Thanks!

buzzin247

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Just paid for 10 for scrapebox

Great price, and from what i know of you from reading around forums these should work great

Thanks

texacola

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
In response to a PM question from elsewhere...

If your IP changes a LOT of times daily we've created a Master Stroke of genius that still allows you to use our proxies without having to have a username and password.

Automated IP UPdate System: We have an automated updater system that will refresh your members page in the VIP area every 30 seconds and check if you have a new IP or not and if you do it automatically detects it and then changes your new IP in the allow list and automatically restarts your proxy configuration. This normally takes less than a second and your proxies are immediately usable again.

While this is running you just have to leave that page open constantly so it can update. It is probably best practice to open the page by itself in another new browser window as you can't go between different Tabs awhile this is going on. It doesn't have to remain on top though once it's open.

There are more detailed instructions inside the VIP area to make this even easier for you.

We have tried to think of every possible scenario BFEORE you run into it, this is just one more example.

Thanks!

texacola

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
OUTAGE DUE WITHIN 15 MINUTES:

There will be a small outage today, within the next 15 minutes from this posting, as we have to move some cblocks around, remove some and add some others to manage our load balancing to further improve our service to you our clients. Once this happens you will get another email almost immediately with your new proxy assignments.

The outage will be very minimal, maybe 5 minutes tops, but you will have to check your IP list afterwards as you may lose some IPs but others will be added in their place.

Anyone with problems afterwards please let me know immediately either through the instant chat box or through the support ticket system at Support Area for IpFreelyProxies.net and please use your registered paypal account to make troubleshooting easier.

We're very sorry for any inconvenience caused by this but the disruption should be minimal.

Not all clients will be impacted as this only affects 4 cblocks on 2 servers, which is just a small subset of all the servers and cblocks we now have.

Thank you for your attention!

texacola

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
OK, all done now, the OUTAGE is over.

All affected configurations have been modified and restarted and every one of them tested as working, if not then please let me know.

Sorry about the double emails, one about Stopped and then another about Started again, I forgot my programmer had added that as a precaution.

Thank you for your patience, even if it was only actually 5 seconds or so for the actual move! And once again we're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

VegasChris

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
These proxies are superfast, his service is exceptional as always and his new website is easy to use and makes it easy and convenient to manage your proxy lists.

I highly recommend this service.