IpFreelyProxies formerly known as **Texacola Proxies** is back!

Fade

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
OUTAGE DUE WITHIN 15 MINUTES:

There will be a small outage today, within the next 15 minutes from this posting, as we have to move some cblocks around, remove some and add some others to manage our load balancing to further improve our service to you our clients. Once this happens you will get another email almost immediately with your new proxy assignments.

The outage will be very minimal, maybe 5 minutes tops, but you will have to check your IP list afterwards as you may lose some IPs but others will be added in their place.

Anyone with problems afterwards please let me know immediately either through the instant chat box or through the support ticket system at Support Area for IpFreelyProxies.net and please use your registered paypal account to make troubleshooting easier.

We're very sorry for any inconvenience caused by this but the disruption should be minimal.

Not all clients will be impacted as this only affects 4 cblocks on 2 servers, which is just a small subset of all the servers and cblocks we now have.

Thank you for your attention!
I didn't notice at first but I got my new proxies and they somehow seem even faster! This really is the best proxy service you can get right now. Thanks Tex!

texacola

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
OUTAGE NOTIFICATION:

Time: in about 5 minutes
Duration: about 15 to 30 seconds
Outcome: some clients proxy IP lists will change if they have IPs in this cblock, however you will get an email with your new lists.

Reason:
We've been having some problems with a particular cblock we have from a certain supplier and since it's not living up to my expectations we're going to rip it out and throw it away.

We, Mr Teddy and I, apologise profusely for any problem this may cause you but in the long run we'll all be better off.

We have one other cblock that has been having some smaller issues but we have been promised that it will be fixed, but if it doesn't then that one shall be ripped from our bosom as well. We will advise here if that occurs.

Thank you for your patience.

texacola

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Ok all finished and it appears to have been pretty much bloodless though I think it actually took about 38 seconds to restart everyones proxy configs and send out the emails, gawd I LOVE the automation my programmer has built in to this puppy!

If anyone is having any problems please contact me in the usual ways. Anyone who may not have received an email please just log back into the VIP area and check whether your proxies changed. If they didn't it means you weren't on the affected cblock.

Thank you all once again for your patience!

texacola

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
NOT AN OUTAGE BUT a slight slowdown on some cblocks on one server is occurring now. As far as I can tell it only appears to be impacting some clients who are using the proxy tester within Scrapebox and leaving the IPTest checkbox ticked, at least that's what I get when I use my own copy to check. I don't notice any measurable difference when scraping or posting though as it's a multithreaded app.

The data center has been notified and we expect a resolution within the next 24 hours.

Thanks for your patience if you're affected!

texacola

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Ok, it's my bedtime now (3.00am here) so all new orders from now will be approved and completed when I wake up and get online in a few hours.

Have a prosperous day everyone!

texacola

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Thought I would add this question, asked elsewhere, here for everyones education...

Question: Is there anyway for the proxies to not be locked to a specific IP or is there a simple way to adjust that in the admin panel when needed? That would be a big selling point for me.

Currently we only use the iplocked method, especially since it's more secure for both the client and ourselves as they can't be shared around whole communities and abused elsewhere.

But yes in your own VIP admin panel you can go in and change your IP at any time. And if your IP changes frequently (like every hour or so) there is also an automated system where you just have to leave your browser open on the backend and it will check for a new IP every 10 seconds and if it has changed, then your new IP is added and the proxies restarted and you're immediately able to use your proxies again.

Automagically!

Hope this helps!

texacola

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
rockberry I take it yours was one of the proxy packs we sold overnight? I just woke up and approved all transactions, enjoy!

texacola

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
WE ARE VERY SORRY But the 2-IP Pack is no longer available for purchase

WE ARE VERY SORRY But the 2-IP Pack is no longer available for purchase.

This smallest pack was only ever meant to be for personal use such as personal web browsing and so on, or for testing purposes with a view of purchasing a larger pack for business needs, and NOT for commercial amounts of usage which is what has prompted us to remove it at this point. This does not apply to everyone but there have been a small minority of people, as always, who have been abusing our generosity so as of now it is no longer available for sale.

The smallest pack now available is the 10-IP Pack for $23.50 a month which we feel is a very reasonable price for fully elite high anonymous proxies.

If you currently have a 2-IP Pack you may continue using it beyond this month so long as you are not showing high usage or have already purchased a larger proxy plan.

Thank you for reading this announcement!

texacola

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Morning all my fellow MMDers, all overnight transactions have been approved since I woke up.

Thanks for everyone's business, we're booming!

texacola

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Paypal fraud attempts

Just a quick reminder that the 12 hour wait period for automatic approval will only take that long if I'm asleep or away from my computer that long. If I'm awake the approval time is normally measured in mere minutes, but alas I do have to sleep sometimes I'm afraid so those few hours are the only time you will have to wait.

Something else that's important...

PLEASE DO NOT BOTHER asking me to send your login information to another email address as this tends to make it look like a fraudulent transaction to us using someone else's hacked or stolen Paypal account. The system is designed to only send your login details to the Paypal email account on record. So please make sure your CURRENT email address is the one you login with to Paypal when paying.

You can easily add up to 8 (or 11? I forget atm) email addresses into your Paypal account, so please do so FIRST.

Also all overnight purchases have now been approved and activated, thanks!

texacola

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Oops sorry to the two people I missed on live chat in the members area on my site today, I forgot to set it to away when I went to the doctors this morning. But I'm back and the minor issues are now resolved as well as all new activations complete!

texacola

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Just bought the 10 IP pack to test, if they are good for my purposes I will buy a bigger one. Waiting for delivery :D
Hey thanks my man, of course they'll be great for pretty much any purpose.

I just woke up and all activations including yours are done now. Enjoy!

texacola

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
There was a small outage overnight, all fixed now

We had to drop two full cblocks overnight as they died at our upstream providers for some reason. They have now been replaced and ALL affected clients proxy configurations have been updated with replacement proxies and restarted. These proxies deaths were also causing a slowdown of the two servers they were hosted on, so speeds should be back up to normal now.

An email has been sent to all of those customers that were impacted, so please check your new proxy lists as there is a very good chance that YOU were affected.

Sorry for the downtime and thanks for everyone's patience!

INSANITY

Make Money Online
SUPER MODERATOR
I just wanted to take a second and say, if you have never dealt or his proxies.
You just don't know what your missing out on. I don't know how I missed this thread, I didn't even realize you were back in the bizz of selling proxies. Now that I know you are, I'm deff going to have to pick up a set of ten just to keep on hand. :tee:

If you have been IM'ing for any amount of time, you know how useful it is to always have a good set of proxies on hand. I couldn't count 10 ppl's hands how many times a week I find my self needing a proxy or 10 just to test a quick method, or to log into a site, or account somewhere that I just don't want to use my IP for. Due to being paranoid and/or banned! lol :bird:

I do have a couple questions though, and yes I'm sure you have probably answered them once or a 100 times in this thread already, but I'm just to damn lazy to read it all! lol I hope you don't mind old buddy old pall! lol :vroam:

But where are your servers based out of. What is and is not allowed? What, if any major sites or email clients are blocked with them. Such as: yah00, cl, fb ..ect Are they IP locked to your system, if so how many IP's can you can you get a set blocked to? Cause I tend to do work with small groups of friends and it would be much easier to buy large set, rather than several small ones. What's the average up time? Last but surely not least, Will you be my friend? LOL! :bike:

I don't blame you if you don't answer all my questions, I'll be buying a set of proxies anyways.
Just don't complain when I bug you for no good damn reason! lol! I just get bored from time to time.
And you stole my damnd pink teddy bear! :mad:

Oh yeah one least question, how often can i get my proxies renewed and what payment options do you take? :questionmark:

texacola

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
I just wanted to take a second and say, if you have never dealt or his proxies.
You just don't know what your missing out on. I don't know how I missed this thread, I didn't even realize you were back in the bizz of selling proxies. Now that I know you are, I'm deff going to have to pick up a set of ten just to keep on hand. :tee:

If you have been IM'ing for any amount of time, you know how useful it is to always have a good set of proxies on hand. I couldn't count 10 ppl's hands how many times a week I find my self needing a proxy or 10 just to test a quick method, or to log into a site, or account somewhere that I just don't want to use my IP for. Due to being paranoid and/or banned! lol :bird:

I do have a couple questions though, and yes I'm sure you have probably answered them once or a 100 times in this thread already, but I'm just to damn lazy to read it all! lol I hope you don't mind old buddy old pall! lol :vroam:

But where are your servers based out of. What is and is not allowed? What, if any major sites or email clients are blocked with them. Such as: yah00, cl, fb ..ect Are they IP locked to your system, if so how many IP's can you can you get a set blocked to? Cause I tend to do work with small groups of friends and it would be much easier to buy large set, rather than several small ones. What's the average up time? Last but surely not least, Will you be my friend? LOL! :bike:

I don't blame you if you don't answer all my questions, I'll be buying a set of proxies anyways.
Just don't complain when I bug you for no good damn reason! lol! I just get bored from time to time.
And you stole my damnd pink teddy bear! :mad:

Oh yeah one least question, how often can i get my proxies renewed and what payment options do you take? :questionmark:
Yo yo Insanity! I have no problems answering questions, I've always been open in the past and nothing has changed now.

1. Our servers are based in the US, and we don't do geolocation style proxies as our cblocks actually show a different location in who.is to where we actually generally host them. This is because our provider gets them from various different suppliers so they continue to show whatever their location was (usually their corporate address anywhere in the US) and we tunnel them to our servers. Also we don't support the CL geolocation thing, we got tired of that dance early on I'm afraid, especially as when we sometimes have to replace cblocks they may very well show almost any location in the US depending on their ultimate upstream ownership.

2. What IS allowed is any legal use of them and being considerate of the other users on our service.

3. What is NOT ALLOWED is any illegal use, spamming, Xrumer, torrenting, or any massive abuse of our bandwidth. Webmailing allowed amounts are shown in the sales table on our site.

4. After seeing a bunch of Cease and Desist orders going around from a particular social network we no longer say specifically where you can use them, you'll have to use your best judgement for that I'm afraid, however... the block of proxies you get at first may include IPs from a couple of cblocks that we know are blocked by some of those networks. All you have to do is advise us if you find this applies to you and we'll lock those cblocks from getting applied to your proxy configuration. As most of our clients use Scrapebox we start everyone on the "General" set.

5. We only use IPlocking for our proxies now as it's too easy to get someone unscrupulous who pucrahses a cblock and then suddenly an entire village in China is using the one 10-IP Pack to get past the great firewall of China. The 10-IP Pack allows 2 of your IPs and they go up from there to 5 for the cblock pack.

6. Average uptime is difficult to measure because of our uniqueness in this industry. As you may see in my last post above we had an issue where 2 cblocks died overnight and were replaced today once I woke up, but because everyone is on a randomised set across ALL cblocks and ALL servers every client would still have had most of their proxies live 100% of the time. And our system automatically sends an email to every affected client once we replace any IPs that get broken in this way.

7. I thought we were already friends? heh

8. We only accept subscription payments through Paypal as that's the only way our system can handle the Paypal system properly and do the monthly renewals.

9. Once a month after your subscription renewal a button will appear in your control panel area that will allow you to drop all your existing proxies and you'll get totally new and randomised proxies back again after the cron update every 2 minutes.

Hope that helps!

Monopoly

Very Active Members
I pay double for pretty much the same thing elsewhere apparently. Unfortunately my renewal kicked in the other day but, baring any negative reviews turning up, you'll have a customer out of me next month.

If I buy enough does it come with a pink teddy? o.o