Is Anyone out there ever tried Mr. BigBucks?

paulah13982

Make Money Online
Reaction score
i promoted a webcam site from mbb for the last 2 weeks of april, and i only limit the sale that i made, as the saying goes "do not put your eggs in one basket" thingy. and also, it was weird that they haven't answered any of my queries (IM, email etc etc) even once. nor even talked to a support person. Has anyone out there tried this mrbigbucks site?

igoogle

Make Money Online
Reaction score
They have been closed for several months already.

paulah13982

Make Money Online
Reaction score
funny that they did not closed down the signup pages for affiliates. weird. and bad for me

Count Stacula

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
funny that they did not closed down the signup pages for affiliates. weird. and bad for me
Go to livejasmin.com, click affiliates. It will redirect you to AWE affiliates and promote livejasmin. It is the largest webcam website online and I think they pay 45$ per lead. I plan to start promoting the website within the next few weeks.

paulah13982

Make Money Online
Reaction score
thought they only offer revshare? do they have new programs?

SkyDragon

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Go to livejasmin.com, click affiliates. It will redirect you to AWE affiliates and promote livejasmin. It is the largest webcam website online and I think they pay 45$ per lead. I plan to start promoting the website within the next few weeks.
have you ever got payment from them?