Journey to Super Affiliate

bG90

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
just woke up and left my campaign running
spent $200 and made $196. If only I had a hourly stats of what really happened. Have to get prosper202 up and working because I feel there might have been some click fraud or something because at one point I spent almost $40 with no conversions.

campaign #1 ended at spending 13 and making 18.

Total Profit: $1 lol
I get some good things out of it, chance for higher payout later, chance for weekly payouts if I keep running this much revenue a day. I would have to properly test this over few days with proper tracking but I can say the offer converts better during the day.

bG90

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
today is starting good, made $56 with 180% roi so far
i set up an excel spreadsheet so I can manually track my hourly conversions
besides that I think i'll catch up on some needed sleep

bG90

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
so its almost the end of the day and blew through my daily budget of $250
As the day was going on the average conversion was decreasing. Similar to yesterday. At night the conversion rate was higher and my cpc was lower. Tomorrow I will adjust cpc bids with the trends of this weekend to try and increase profits. Will also ask for a pay bump. I noticed Other networks are paying more for the same offer so I'm going to demand minimum more than them.

Spent:$250 Revenue:$217

bG90

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
conversions were down, took a nice loss yesteday, my network isn't able to give me the best of payouts so did some research and applied to 2 cpa networks, which are big on the mobile area so I can expect the highest payout

while I wait, today I'm setting up the viral script for 2 unique twists i have in mind.
also created a new campaign with the auto offer somewhere else and see what results I get with that traffic

bG90

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
i got accepted to the network i applied for and starting with some really exclusive payouts, time for some profits!
in the process of switching links right now, have to get ads approved again
on the other hand im getting 200%+ returns on my new targets for this campaign but traffic is slow

almost done with the viral script just have to customize the site around and make my landing page, can't be looking all generic

bG90

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
past few days I got sick with with high fevers, and now i have pneumonia which is why i haven't been updating
i've gotten worse conversions with the new network, only saturday i did good, i ran out of funds to work with, so i have nearly $1500 in cpa money to wait for, then I'll decide what ill do with that, right now i can focus on the viral script site, need to finish setting that up so i can drive traffic

bG90

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
pumped out viral sites over the weekened, friday had a site with the viral script made $0.75, maybe i should take out cpalead and just use the cpa download offer for monetization,
saturday I launched a different kind of viral site without the script which is more user friendly, made $23 with that and $.91 today so far
today I will launch another one like yesterday on a niche that made me $170 from day 1 with a auto viral fanpage, fan pages get deleted so it will be on my viral site instead, just waiting for the domain to get through

bG90

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
earnings today so far $36, site is getting more viral so hopefully my earnings will just keep growing

my second viral site will be released tonight or tomorrow, this should double my daily earnings

thought about putting my method into an ebook selling it on cpalead, not much of type of person to make money off of people wanting to make money, i was in the facebook group/fanpage to cpalead early before many people heard of the method and i never profited off an ebook but if i could make sales for $30-60 a piece i could use the extra $$

bG90

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Great man, keep doing it.

May you can share with us this method, which you wanted to write ebook about ? :)

Cheers
I might not even write an ebook about it.

My updates so far.
My site got the ban hammer from facebook so traffic dropped significantly. Was able to make almost $100 in 3-4 days. I will have to alter my strategy so users won't report me as my site grows.

Had a talk with my affiliate manager and he might be able to give me weekly payments after my first payment so I won't have the cash flow problems I'm having now. (he likes my traffic =D)

Bought 2 domains today to snipe some low competition keywords. (My first SEO project since September =D)
($0.99 .com domain act now! godaddy promo: Soccer99)

Will monetize with either cpalead or directly with incentive cpa offers which I can probably get a higher payout. A little about my niche: its not a movie site I think you can avoid a lot of competition trying something way different, its to do with games and I offer free stuff where they are otherwise premium normally. So lots of 13-17 year old kids who want free stuff in this niche. (The younger, the stupider, the higher your conversion)

bG90

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
spent the last xx hours ripping like 70% of the template idea (changed it to make it better) from the #1 website in my niche, then I will crush him with his poor seo
made a flog style landing page with fake comments closed due to spam =D
page 2 will capture the persons email for future spamming of gaming cpa offers
page 3 will hit them with cpalead or maybe just a link to a mobile quiz offer
then ill probably send them to a rewards site so I can actually give something away

rock66

Make Money Online
This is awesome,do you create your own landing page or you redirect to affiliate's landing page,i understand Google and Yahoo hate redirect.
thanks

bG90

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
I created my own pages and put links to the cpa offers and tell them they have to complete it to get what ever they are looking for emailed to them.

bG90

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Did some SEO things today, this is my first seo project in plain html and not wordpress so the seo plugins that are taken for granted I had to do manually. Did meta descriptions, setup a .htaccess to redirect www.domain.com to domain.com, made a robots.txt file and a sitemap.xml file and submited it to google webmaster tools

Installed SeNuke cracked version and pinged my site. Began SEO promotion with this method. Just kept on going until they disabled me from joining groups. Couldn't get it to work with proxys so Ill continue tommorow.
PR7 Backlink From MicroBloging (Identi.ca) | Accurate Stats Free backlinks source

I will start now with davejug's senuke method part 4 with some web2.0 account creation davejug1.com

bG90

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
as of Sunday I got indexed on google, have 1 backlink showing on yahoo explorer, since then did some more account creations with senuke, ripped a video off of youtube and put my watermark on it and today I uploaded them to various video sites
got some traffic from youtube, got 6 emails, and 1 lead worth $1.74

bG90

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
didn't do anything yesterday but made $2.38 from more youtube traffic, and collected 10 emails, will start creating some more forum profiles with senuke right now

bG90

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Yesterday night created a readable article but that doesn't really make sense. Its my way of writing articles fast. Will have to finish adding spin syntax to them and when I twist them to unique articles I'll submit to the web2.0 sites I created.
Captured 11 emails so far today. Made $5.06 , removed 2 offers that weren't converting as well.

The site is a great converter, 26% of my Unique Visitors into leads and %80 into emails.
So to make $60 a day (which will = the amount I make at my job working 8 hours) I'll need about 230 unique visitors a day. According to market samurai I can expect 374 visits a day which could come out to $100 a day.
Also I will growing my list by 80 each day which I will be occasionally push related cpa offers for even more $.

bG90

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
As my domain and content ages and last months checks start to hit my mailbox I'm about to get started on round 2 of traffic ppc fun. Also introducing ppv. I heard so many stories of people hundreds of $$ with out getting single conversions with ppv but you know what I think, they suck as cpa marketers. My plan = mix of highly targeted urls + url with keyword, high roi, low volume.
I'll be getting weekly payments with a network I joined, so it gives me the chance to scale into broader urls and higher volume after I find what works. Have $200 loaded to start with and I'll be using a ringtone offer. Also going back to last months campaigns only if, I can bid less than .35-.40 cents, will only run on weekends, the best converting time for me. I have a smaller budget and roi will be my main focus.