Journey to Super Affiliate

jadsn

Make Money Online
With your youtube traffic are you sending them to an opt in form? I was thinking about doing the same thing. Might actually get started with it today.

bG90

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Traffic>Home page with option to select their incentive>second page enter email where they will receive their incentive>third page complete cpa offer

Youtube worked great but my views died off, only made 1 video though I should probably reupload it under a different account. Ultimately I want to get consistent seo traffic. Not using aweber or anything just a script that captures email and data.

jadsn

Make Money Online
Oh, mind sharing that script?

You should scale up the youtube if it's working for you. Go and hire some guy(s) from DP to upload for you and have them do a couple hundred. I think average is around 10c per vid.

bG90

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
jadsn ill pm u

did a lot of work on finding campaigns I could run and building landing pages and urls, one campaign im barely getting any views, ill have to change my targeting strategy and go a bit broader,
I got my first ppv lead on 2 campaigns yesterday though =D one was a shortform lead and basically broke even, and another was a email submit, spent .33 cents and made 1.15, both direct linked

last night I was hanging out at a gathering for the leadscon ny event in some bar, had a good experience talking with some high volume affiliates and a couple of affiliate managers, they bought me drinks aswell ;)... later on we relocated to another bar and I couldn't get in with my fake brazilian id :p , one of the guys try to threaten the worker saying he will ruin their business reputation online, his BSing was pretty impressive, sadly it didnt work so that was the end of the night for me.

one of the affiliate managers said I could visit the companies office which has a 360 view manhattan which would be pretty cool, shes sexy as well ;)

But unfortunately server is not free and I'm paying for it from my pocket. But do not worry. Server will stay alive even without your donations. But if you want to help - why not?
I have a PayPal account, but I'm from Russia so I can't use it for accepting payments :( But I can think of another ways of donation:

bG90

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
more negatives than positives...i might be able to have a personal talk with pofben this sunday on affiliate summit, hope to get some valuable advice if i do

pathfinderravi7

Every now and then someone finds something wrong with a WordPress install which, rather than be caused by a bug in WordPress itself, is caused by a server configuration error, an interaction between WordPress and something else installed on the server or is just a recommend optimisation for better site performance.

Everyone has a different set of pitfalls that they have come across and I would like to collect together all these little things into a comprehensive community developed plugin which can hopefully become one of the first “canonical†plugins that we have talked about.

To that end I have developed a framework for this plugin, in the style of a unit test framework, to make it really easy to write tests and I am hoping that some of you will have ideas for tests and also that you will want to get involved.

For a while I have tagged tickets in the main WordPress trac where there are is possible inspiration for tests

bG90

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Every now and then someone finds something wrong with a WordPress install which, rather than be caused by a bug in WordPress itself, is caused by a server configuration error, an interaction between WordPress and something else installed on the server or is just a recommend optimisation for better site performance.

Everyone has a different set of pitfalls that they have come across and I would like to collect together all these little things into a comprehensive community developed plugin which can hopefully become one of the first “canonical†plugins that we have talked about.

To that end I have developed a framework for this plugin, in the style of a unit test framework, to make it really easy to write tests and I am hoping that some of you will have ideas for tests and also that you will want to get involved.

For a while I have tagged tickets in the main WordPress trac where there are is possible inspiration for tests
Things are starting pick up. I'm making $30 revenue a day with ppv running an email submit. This is my first profitable ppv campaign and in a few days I will recover all my losses from failed campaigns. Need to gather some money to run with other ppv networks and scale, I'm running with Direct CPV and Media Traffic now.

My latest blog recently started to make $10 a day and seems to be on an upward level. It made $20 last month, $75 this month so far, next month my goal is to make $500 off that one site alone.

Will start a new SEO site and continue working on 4 of my other sites that are not making a lot of money.

I should do plenty of fish since I got money there but I never find the time.

bG90

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
ok so, conversions died down on the email submit so I paused that, had good roi on directcpv, and broke even on mediatraffic, trying some new campaigns now

my last site is sandboxed right now, making $1 a day, the good thing is though that the #1 site's hosting seemed to expired so its going to be a whole lot easier ranking #1 when I get out the sandbox
after strong linkbuilding sites tend to get real good rankings comming out the sandbox, I think this site has $25+ a day potential ranking #1 for all my keywords

moved up from #9 to #5 on one of my old blogs, and from #5-6 to #3 on a movie site I have

going to revive a pof campaign i ran, with a different similar offer, I already have the data to improve on so I'm going to make some slight changes and hopefully profit
I think its the first time i mentioned, I was doing pof earlier in this thread, an auto insurance $3.00 zip submit for now

bG90

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
as expected I'm out of the sandbox and ranking #3 and #4 for my main keywords(supposed to be #4 and #5 but that #1 site with the expired hosting is gone), old rankings are #6 and #9. Was making $10-11 with that so I hope to make more today.

doctorjay10

Make Money Online
ok so, conversions died down on the email submit so I paused that, had good roi on directcpv, and broke even on mediatraffic, trying some new campaigns now

my last site is sandboxed right now, making $1 a day, the good thing is though that the #1 site's hosting seemed to expired so its going to be a whole lot easier ranking #1 when I get out the sandbox
after strong linkbuilding sites tend to get real good rankings comming out the sandbox, I think this site has $25+ a day potential ranking #1 for all my keywords

moved up from #9 to #5 on one of my old blogs, and from #5-6 to #3 on a movie site I have

going to revive a pof campaign i ran, with a different similar offer, I already have the data to improve on so I'm going to make some slight changes and hopefully profit
I think its the first time i mentioned, I was doing pof earlier in this thread, an auto insurance $3.00 zip submit for now
hey man how long it took your site to be out of the sandbox??

bG90

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
the script is nothing special it doesn't autorespond like aweber just collects data

...I haven't posted around been really busy with my stuff and started to put more attention into TSM course
UPDATE:
I revived an old campaign that I ran on the first page. It is an auto insurance campaign ran at plenty of fish.
day1 was huge improvement with my modifications, great CTR 0.200+ I doubled my money. BUT the advertiser is scrubbing me and some days the ctr wasn't steady. Switched offers but the campaign isn't a winner yet.

Today I hit something big with PPV. $4 spent > $20 commisions ... thats like 400% roi and the day is not over yet, still got to hit prime time. The best thing, I only scratched the surface and its scalable.

edit: Ended spending $8 and making $30 Good day.
And I forgot to mention I joined a group where we are all working together to build a PPV campaign as a collaborative learning experience. All revenue goes to charity.

bG90

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
my earnings are blowing up!, yesterday totaled: $67.50
New goals:
Hit $100/day by Saturday
I'm borrowing cash from my parents to keep my campaigns going, but by next week I should get all my cpa monies.

By 2 weeks I should have enough to join a larger ppv network with more traffic. Goal is $200/day
that should be enough to put me above 99% of all my college friends future slave jobs[/rant]

by that time I should be in a good position to diversify with other methods/offers:
- if times left over work more on my seo sites, I have a movie site with 150-200 uniques a day that I still haven't monetized at all
- manage to make POF profitable? if so I might try dating this time and maybe build a list if time
- Adwords, I never did search ppc before, but I learned some secret tricks and I will just be leaving money on the table if I don't at least take a shot at it
- Top Secret Marketing course methods
- more PPV with completely different offers/niche (probably the best choice)

(off topic)
Halloweens coming up and I'm planning to be the Old Spice Guy from the super bowl commercial (im an advertising freak lol)
Starting Oct 1 I'll try to work out everyday to get more in shape, ill mix in some P90X and some weights
I'll be walking around with a bathroom towel and a bottle of oldspice shampoo
I might also be this guy for the day before Halloween

hide your kids people!

bG90

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
missed out on a lot of traffic 2 days ago since I had to fill out a credit card authorization form, but yesterday was a solid day for ppv. Hope to make more this weekend, maybe I can reach $100 day by Saturday as planned.
Got 3 campaigns producing and 1 lined up to be approved. I found better offers too so hope it converts better.

I didn't get to make as much as I planed for my seo sites, I was kicked out the first page on the second week of september, but I beat last month and made $107 with a record high profit of $14 for Sept 30 :top:
An older seo site I have made 2 sales totaling $64

Did some tax form paper work for the cpa networks yesterday so hopefully I get paid next week.

I'll be taking a road trip this weekend so the laptop goes with me just to check up on things. Won't be doing any real work.

bG90

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
my worst day yesterday at 100% roi :p 3 of my 4 campaigns produced 0 conversion, about to go blackhat on this b*tch and hit that $100 day

bG90

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
I'm unable to reach $100/day due to falling epcs, but I'm expecting to get paid about $400 this week. Will deposit $200 into Leadimpact. ~$150 back to Directcpv, and the rest I might test some new things. If all goes well I can have enough to join trafficvance in 1 or 2 more payment rounds. Not sure about this but might need to invest in a good dedicated server since these networks have more traffic. Working with godaddy shared for now.

Also adtech NYC is a month away, so far I will be meeting the man from XY7 cpa network and hopefully get some tips on how to make more money with cpa marketing. Can't wait