Krayzie´s First Journal - 500$ by the end of this month

RichKid

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Ive read this book before and tried the method. I earned one sale but then my video was flagged almost immediately haha. It's hard to find good video and product combinations.

Krayzie

The One And Only
Reaction score
Ive read this book before and tried the method. I earned one sale but then my video was flagged almost immediately haha. It's hard to find good video and product combinations.
Yeah i know what you are saying.That happend to mee too.But when YT flagged my videos i uploaded more videos.Like yesterday for example.I uploaded 8 new fake videos and i think they all got ghosted.That happend to the other 6 videos last time but after 2 days all 6 of them were working fine.

Stats till now :

- ClickBank Sales = 13 = $440.01 -

PS : Thanks all of you for your support.

El_King_Jefe

Make Money Online
Reaction score
The best thing to do is use a music editor and change the tone of the music around 10%, so its impossible to detect.

RichKid

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Yeah i know what you are saying.That happend to mee too.But when YT flagged my videos i uploaded more videos.Like yesterday for example.I uploaded 8 new fake videos and i think they all got ghosted.That happend to the other 6 videos last time but after 2 days all 6 of them were working fine.

Stats till now :

- ClickBank Sales = 13 = $440.01 -

PS : Thanks all of you for your support.
How many videos in total did you upload for that $440?

Krayzie

The One And Only
Reaction score
How many videos in total did you upload for that $440?
Pfff all i can say is many.I lost the count on them but if you really want to know you can start reading the journal from the beggining and make notes.

GreenSamurai

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
So you're uploading videos to YouTube and promoting a ClickBank product?

Nice approach. Sounds simple.

So you're uploading videos by hand? How many per account per day?

Awesome job man keep at it.

Krayzie

The One And Only
Reaction score
So you're uploading videos to YouTube and promoting a ClickBank product?

Nice approach. Sounds simple.

So you're uploading videos by hand? How many per account per day?

Awesome job man keep at it.
Yes im uploading videos to YT but also i have build a blogger blog,squidoo lens,hubpages and more :).Those videos were all uploaded by hand but i dont really know how many per account per day between 5-10 per account.

Radiance

Make Money Online
Reaction score
You are a inspiration for every noob in the IM game. Looking forward to the end of the month ;)

Krayzie

The One And Only
Reaction score
The End!!!

Ok its 1st of March and i guess this journal has reached his deadline.If yall remember i started this journal on 2th of february but when i first started i had already 4 sales ( just messing around with youtube ) from january.When i saw that the method worked and already got me 4 sales i decided that i should scale it up and see how its working.Then i decided to come here to MMD and start a journal because i knew that this should keep me focused on my work.Now this journal has reached his deadline and all i can say is THANKS to all the members that followed this,THANKS Doc for making this AMAZING forum for us and THANKS MMD.In the end this journal was SUCCESSFUL so lets move on the stats :

- ClickBank Sales = 16 = $541.71 -

- LP visits = 218 till now -

TOTAL PROFIT = $541.71 since i have used free resources and this is like semi-automated and i will expect more sales in the future :D.

PS : Now this is the real proof on how a newbie succeed in the IM game for the first time so i hope that this will keep you well motivated and more focused on your work.Just og pick yourself a method that you think it will work,read it a few times and then TAKE ACTION.Thats what i did and it worked for me.

PSS : Like i said before im having some personal problems now and im planning to take a break a week or two to clear my mind and think on my next projects.Now i all i have to do ( before i go and take my break ) is to make a good Testimonial and put it on MMD´s Testimonial Section.It´s time for me to give back somethig to this AMAZING COMMUNITY that gave me so much info and support.

ibanez7

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Great journal bro.
Keep working hard and you'll succeed. Can't wait to read more from you. :)

Ok its 1st of March and i guess this journal has reached his deadline.If yall remember i started this journal on 2th of february but when i first started i had already 4 sales ( just messing around with youtube ) from january.When i saw that the method worked and already got me 4 sales i decided that i should scale it up and see how its working.Then i decided to come here to MMD and start a journal because i knew that this should keep me focused on my work.Now this journal has reached his deadline and all i can say is THANKS to all the members that followed this,THANKS Doc for making this AMAZING forum for us and THANKS MMD.In the end this journal was SUCCESSFUL so lets move on the stats :

TOTAL PROFIT = $541.71 since i have used free resources and this is like semi-automated and i will expect more sales in the future :D.

PS : Now this is the real proof on how a newbie succeed in the IM game for the first time so i hope that this will keep you well motivated and more focused on your work.Just og pick yourself a method that you think it will work,read it a few times and then TAKE ACTION.Thats what i did and it worked for me.

PSS : Like i said before im having some personal problems now and im planning to take a break a week or two to clear my mind and think on my next projects.Now i all i have to do ( before i go and take my break ) is to make a good Testimonial and put it on MMD´s Testimonial Section.It´s time for me to give back somethig to this AMAZING COMMUNITY that gave me so much info and support.

Sinnerman

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score

Congrats, I had fun following this thread.

leho

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Congratulation for your success! Its really inspiring!

Krayzie

The One And Only
Reaction score
I know that this journal was completed and this thread sould be closed now.But i was thinking to keep updating the journal when i make some sales.So what you guys think?

macaulish

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I think all of the journals should be kept open because some of the techniques that have been used can generate residual income like squidoo or hubpages because of the high traffic they can generate so I vote to keep them open for the long term projects

eldian33

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
I know that this journal was completed and this thread sould be closed now.But i was thinking to keep updating the journal when i make some sales.So what you guys think?
Just read your whole journal. Congrats on taking action and reaching your goal.

I say keep updating. It will keep you focus and motivated just like it has the last month.

Wish you many sales, keep up the good work!

ProjectD

Make Money Online
Reaction score
congrats

Congrats buddy, your success really showed your dedication to your projects. I have tried youtube myself before using cpalead. Competition is very tough nowadays,

Krayzie

The One And Only
Reaction score
Then i guess i will keep updateing this journal when i make some sales.No more sales till today so next update will be when i make some sales.Thanks again to all members who followed this journal.

IQ2K5

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Just don't lose your motivation because you have reached your previous goal;
goal-setting is very important here, be sure to set some further goals if you
haven't done that yet, and work hard to reach them.

How about setting $1k goal for March? ;)

FiveAlive

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Would be good to see you in Jnr VIP now you've got some cash!

Krayzie

The One And Only
Reaction score
Just don't lose your motivation because you have reached your previous goal;
goal-setting is very important here, be sure to set some further goals if you
haven't done that yet, and work hard to reach them.

How about setting $1k goal for March? ;)
Nah man.I have big plans for the future.I will still work on this and try to get more sales till my CB check arives and then i want to outsource my some of my work and also invest in automation tools.

PS : That will be a awsome goal for march but idk if i can do it :).So i guess that will definitely become april´s goal.