Licenses Sold Here for CLBotPro "with ALL the addons" in December

ballzdeep

Make Money Online
Reaction score
So I never saw a thread beyond that thread calling out Villian for proving the licenses he sold over here in December were legit. Then the thread was removed and everything was fine. Then the license sold to me Dec. 19th stopped working around the beginning of February saying "demo expired." You try to contact Villian and all you get is silence. Guess he skipped out on the paypal 45 day dispute period, so he has that going for him. But you can basically find him all over the Internet with his real name--pics included.

Can I, along with everyone else on MMD who bought your bullshit licenses, get our money back or a new, working license? That'd be most appreciated.

anywayIcan

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Seller banned so . . I guess not . . .lol

federale

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
I still use the software, there is a trick I am not sure I should share it here but if you do not know the trick PM me and I will tell you.

GreenSamurai

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
He was on AIM today. I can't believe he sold stolen licenses, mine got banned too.

federale

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
id rather not post it publicly incase yuri can fix it but it has been confirmed to work by ballzdeep so if anyone else has a copy that needs help just send me a PM

ballzdeep

Make Money Online
Reaction score
It's a little buggy when you do it that way, but yes, it works. So thanks, Villian, for a POS license that works... sort of. I want to expose your POS ass. You can't be that bad off that you have to fuck with people like this. And the1andonly, be careful of 1 post user wonders. Thank you for your help.

Fun pics of villian of Victoria, Canada: