Linkwheel question

Zesty

Make Money Online
Reaction score
If I setup a WP blog for, say, radar detectors, and I have a wordpress plugin pull all the feeds from linkshare for all the diff stores that sell radar dectors (so my blog has a whole variety of model numbers for a certain brand, say 50 model numbers total), and i create a linkwheel for 4 main keywords to dominate first page serps (i'll prolly pick the top 4 best selling model numbers, and each of those will be my 4 linkwheel keywords). 1 keyword=each of the top 4 model numbers out of the 50 total.. will that allow my site to get just as much traffic for all the 50 model numbers listed (because the site itself will have the linkwheel, and lots of backlinks), or will it only get a majority of the traffic on the 4 keywords/model numbers I specify for the linkwheel.? meaning, could i do a linkwheel and just pick the 4 top model numbers that i could dominate page 1, and then if NEW model numbers come out (and are populated on my blog), i'd get traffic for those as well because my main radar detector site has a lot of backlinks.

Zesty

Make Money Online
Reaction score
by the way, i planned to use services.linkwheels.com for a premium linkwheel

zam

Make Money Online
Reaction score
You'd rank for the 4 keywords. After that, it depends on the competition what they rank for. You won't rank high for model nr 5 if someone else pulled the same trick you just did for that model name f.ex.

I'd also create a couple of web 2.0 pages and linkwheel them for keyword sniping.

Zesty

Make Money Online
Reaction score
You'd rank for the 4 keywords. After that, it depends on the competition what they rank for. You won't rank high for model nr 5 if someone else pulled the same trick you just did for that model name f.ex.

I'd also create a couple of web 2.0 pages and linkwheel them for keyword sniping.
could i just add another linkwheel at that point -and would it have a 'synergistic' effect because i already have 1 linkwheel in place?

more linkswheels = exponential 'weight' at taking over keywords?