Little Known *AWESOME* Traffic Methods :)

What is your favorite traffic generation method?

• Total voters

perfectlovehere

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
affiliatemovieprofitsbonus.wordpress.com
Hey guys,

So I just wanted to give something back to the forum. I stumbled upon a few lesser known traffic methods that I thought I would share for those of you that are new and those of you that want new traffic sources.

1.) Fiverr - Here you can pay only 5 bucks and get blasts to thousands of twitter and facebook followers. I've never seen a cheaper place to advertise online to that many people. HIGHLY recommended!

P.S. Make sure you check the users feedback. Some people just take the 5 bucks and never send a blast. Make sure they are trustworthy first.

2.) Tube Mogul - This is a great source to blast your videos to tons of video sites (youtube, dailymotion, veoh, etc...) all at the same time. Great for video marketing! All automatic once you've signed up for the sites and entered your login info.

3.) Slideshare - You can use this resource to create short ebooks with your affiliate links (and/or optin page link) embedded into it. Great for ongoing and automatic traffic generation.

Hope these help you guys out! Best of luck to all of you in your efforts! Remember, the money is in the list! Try to focus on building your mailing list(s) in order to increase your profitability.

To your success,
Gina Reedy

Reactions: 5 people

seochef

Make Money Online
Reaction score
thanks good list of services. its very useful to automate the seo process.

minnella

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Thanks, I've been hearing so much about Tube Mogul so I will give them a try. I was debating on Traffic Geyser.

Altra

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Forum posting on a related niche site brings in free targeted traffic, i've done this with great results . Just leave your site link in your sig(if allowed) and post on the newest topics so your post can be the first to see.

monas

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Blog Commenting
Because it is easy and free and I'm a Lazy man ;)

perfectlovehere

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
Forum posting on a related niche site brings in free targeted traffic, i've done this with great results . Just leave your site link in your sig(if allowed) and post on the newest topics so your post can be the first to see.
Great point! Of course it's preferable to be a related forum but it can work on almost any.

NougatTrout

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Dude thanks for the fiver link.. first I've heard of them

weller

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Thanks for this. This is the first time I've heard of slideshare.

par6

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Thanks for the post. What kind of video creation software do you use to make tons of videos quickly for Tube Mogul?
Animoto works well for making a lot of videos fast- even better if you have the professional version so you don't have to promote animoto. I really like to use pixelpipe with this as well. Takes a little bit of time to set up if you don't outsource it. Once it's done though you can really blast out forum posts, video, audio.

perfectlovehere

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
Animoto works well for making a lot of videos fast- even better if you have the professional version so you don't have to promote animoto. I really like to use pixelpipe with this as well. Takes a little bit of time to set up if you don't outsource it. Once it's done though you can really blast out forum posts, video, audio.
Nice idea thanks for sharing.

And you're welcome!

makow

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Thank you for the hint. Every little really helps.

nilak

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Slideshare is great - it gets ton of visitors and can also be used for seo purposes since it is a website with high page rank, meaning that a link from it can make wonders for your websites that are targeting not so competitive keywords.

khb3283

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Which method is the best if I am an affiliate marketer ?