Looking Ebay or Amazon Marketplace Sellers

explosive

Make Money Online
[FONT=&quot]If you have real skills selling on Ebay or other online e-commerce venues contact us immediately... only a few spots left. Real sweet deal for dropshipping. No fees or upfront costs required - This is a legitimate means for those experienced in using Ebay or Amazon Marketplace. Interested? pm me quickly.

[/FONT]

anywayIcan

Make Money Online
Jeez straight in aye . . . we are a community of trust so don't expect too many people to come flocking over that fast man.

Get to know us. We don't bite :D

explosive

Make Money Online
Well time is money my man and I already know that you all are great bunch as i have been reading the forum for a while now, picking up great pointers too. I need money and fast now and I am very fortunate to have found a dropship supplier I've used for 4 months now so I'm looking for those interested in a JV make good VERY good money. This is no BS. PM me.
Jeez straight in aye . . . we are a community of trust so don't expect too many people to come flocking over that fast man.

Get to know us. We don't bite :D

celenco

Make Money Online
hi thanks for responding you'll be pleasantly surprised what you've stumbled upon too... pm me your email address so that I can send the list to you with instructions on how things work.
I am always skeptically of things like this but if it is legitimate, then pm me the details.

AnthonyV

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Proven eBay Seller

Explosive,

I've been selling on eBay 12-1/2 years, maybe longer than almost anyone on this forum/ I've been a silver power seller in the past and still make a good monthly revenue from eBay. If you want, PM me and let me know some specifics. If it's legit I'm certain I can bring something to the table.