Make 100$+ per day by paying 5$ per day on AUTOPILOT!

niktionz

Reaction score
Website
www.umoneymaking.com
(Sorry for my bad english in advance...)

Hi IMarketers & MoneyMakers,

I've tried this method and it really depends on you and your way to create good landing pages.
I personnally use FREE hosting with Blogger and then use a domain to make it look more professional.
Here are some FREE templates (landing pages) for your Blogger website: Blogger Landing Pages.rar | Game FrontHere is the method to follow:
- Make an account on adfly and on adfocus
- Make a Blogger website/landing page selling some product for CHEAP (extremely important)
- Make sure on your landing page, the CHEAP product has its price shown clearly
- Buy a 1,000 pageviews campaign coming from USA on both adfly and adfocus
- Wait for traffic and people to buy your product that is so CHEAP that everyone's gonna buy it

I KNOW this isn't 100% autopilot, you have to buy a new 5$ campaign on both websites everyday but still... It's good money eh? ;)

**Also, you can even get better traffic if you pay someone from Fiverr or use your own ScrapeBox to make backlinks and get featured on Google.**

Hope you liked this method, it's pretty simple, fast, and generates more than a penny =)

NO AFFILIATE NOR REFERAL LINKS WERE USED IN THIS THREAD!

Thank you.

If you liked this simple/little guide, please +Rep or Thanks, it really helps me ^^

Reactions: 1 person

pelican1789

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
@ OP Have you Tested it? Does it Works?

XNet

Reaction score
So what is it that you usually sell?

niktionz

Reaction score
Website
www.umoneymaking.com
I've tested it, with a BASIC landing page and selling an ebook telling how to create a facebook page and get a minimum of 200 fans withing 24hours for 1,99$ and i was ALWAYS making over 70$ (without the 5$ from campaigns deducted) every day :p.

niktionz

Reaction score
Website
www.umoneymaking.com
BUT! I should warn you, when you use a bad landing page, people are less going to read your product details and etc.. so make sure everything is simple, clear and cheap :)
I've tested it, with a BASIC landing page and selling an ebook telling how to create a facebook page and get a minimum of 200 fans withing 24hours for 1,99$ and i was ALWAYS making over 70$ (without the 5$ from campaigns deducted) every day :p.

Blackkitten

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Could you show us an example of the landing page?

niktionz

Reaction score
Website
www.umoneymaking.com
It's instant, as soon as your landing page is finished, and the campaigns have started, it starts, you get orders via paypal and you only have to send the guides via email.. well, that's what i do, some other people using this method use clickbank with a redirection script with downloads and shit.. but i prefer paypal :p.

and to answer your question, you start earning money when the campaign starts. when i started i was earning like 15-20$ only because my landing page was shitty, every month i change it, test new things and i can see the change if it works or not when i check my payments.
How quick did you start making money?

Blackkitten

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
One more question. How much did you charge for the e-book?

alarias

Make Money Online
Reaction score
you can use free email submit offers for this method but i heard that adfly traffic is junk and does not convert...

Blackkitten

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Haha, I did Google it.

This website kept on coming up.. Adfocus – Financial Mail...

Anywho. I set up my page, sent traffic. I made $100 =)

Will I be implementing this on a larger scale?

YES.

P.S. I sold the e-book for $4.99 and made 24 sales. I spent $7.20 on traffic.

It took me 15 minutes to set up. (I already had a product of mine I didn't sell anymore)...

retrokitz

Very Active Members
Reaction score
This looks good but i'm wondering why you only use these 2 (adfly, adfocus), there must be more choices or am i missing something?

Guillaume

Reaction score
where do you get your products? PLR ?

Going to try this tonight if i find a product ^^

Thanks.