Make Hundreds of Dollars in 2 Weeks with AutoChaCha!

DHarry

Make Money Online
http://www.autochacha.com

The ChaCha Expeditor Macro!​
Auto ChaCha is a clicking macro designed to automatically answer questions on a ChaCha expeditor account. It will earn you a few hundred dollars in 2 weeks!

How It Works
ChaCha is a free SMS text messaging service that lets anyone submit questions via text message and receive an answer within a few minutes. ChaCha collects revenue by sending an additional text message with an advertisement to the customer, and pays their hired work-at-home “expeditors†to answer the submitted questions.
A ChaCha expeditor makes 2 cents for every question answered. Auto ChaCha runs a loop that answers questions by sending a PAQ answer (which appears under every question) back to the customer. Auto ChaCha repeats the loop continuously, answering every new question that pops up. The macro also includes provisions that deals with any problem encountered on the site, (error messages, special questions, no PAQ‘s to select) so it can never be stopped. The macro will continue to run unless you pause or stop it, or for some reason your computer freezes up.

How Much It Makes
Auto ChaCha answers 50-100 questions per hour. At 2 cents per answer, it earns $1 - $2 an hour, equal to $24 - $48 per day!
With continuous use of Auto ChaCha, the quality rating of your answers will decline, and you will eventually be investigated and fired for “inappropriate overuse of Quick Answers, in particular PAQs.â€
BUT! You will be able to run the program for at least 2 weeks before a ChaCha employee reviews your actions. This means that you will be able to run the program at least long enough to make $336 - $576!
It’s not worth it to legitimately work for ChaCha anyway. The best expeditors can only earn as high as $3 an hour working for ChaCha. This means that if you worked 40 hours a week answering questions at that most productive rate, it would take 3 to 5 weeks to make the same amount of money you would by simply leaving Auto ChaCha on for 2 weeks.

For more info visit:http://www.autochacha.com

DHarry

Make Money Online
I'm sorry, I've had some problems with the site and had to take it down for now. It should be up in a few days! I'll post again when it's back. In the mean time, pm me with any questions.

DHarry

Make Money Online
I'd like to announce that the website is back online!

Also, I am going to run a contest for Moneymakerdiscussion members only! This weekend, send me a PM telling me what the estimated amount of money is that you can earn by running Auto ChaCha for 2 weeks (you can find this information at the website). On Monday, I will pick a PM at random and that person will receive a FREE COPY of my product!

LikeThisForam

Make Money Online
DHarry,

I'm about to buy this, I'm just wondering how chacha pays it's guides and If I run it for 2 weeks, and then get reviewed by a chacha employee, won't they cancel payment on me?

DHarry

Make Money Online
DHarry,

I'm about to buy this, I'm just wondering how chacha pays it's guides and If I run it for 2 weeks, and then get reviewed by a chacha employee, won't they cancel payment on me?
You can choose from two different methods of payment.
1) You set up a direct deposit to your bank account, and receive payment once per month.
or
2) You can create a free bank account with ChaCha's affiliate, the "First Internet Bank of Indiana." It's a legitimate bank for online transactions. They will send you a debit card in a few days to spend the money with, or transfer it to another bank account. With this method, you can have your ChaCha money sent to it any time, with $2 fee per withdraw.

When your account is deactivated, you will be given a few days (10 I think?) to withdraw the rest of your money via your payment method, so you won't lose any of the money you have already earned. I used and recommend the second payment method because it's very convenient. And, after your ChaCha account is deactivated, you still get to keep your Internet Bank account.

LikeThisForam

Make Money Online
You can choose from two different methods of payment.
1) You set up a direct deposit to your bank account, and receive payment once per month.
or
2) You can create a free bank account with ChaCha's affiliate, the "First Internet Bank of Indiana." It's a legitimate bank for online transactions. They will send you a debit card in a few days to spend the money with, or transfer it to another bank account. With this method, you can have your ChaCha money sent to it any time, with $2 fee per withdraw.

When your account is deactivated, you will be given a few days (10 I think?) to withdraw the rest of your money via your payment method, so you won't lose any of the money you have already earned. I used and recommend the second payment method because it's very convenient. And, after your ChaCha account is deactivated, you still get to keep your Internet Bank account.

Thank you for your excellent reply. I think I'm going to give it a go. Do you know if they check/ban IP's? I was thinking it might be possible to run it on several machines concurrently, and they would be on dynamic, proxied IP's. Do you think that might work?

DHarry

Make Money Online
Thank you for your excellent reply. I think I'm going to give it a go. Do you know if they check/ban IP's? I was thinking it might be possible to run it on several machines concurrently, and they would be on dynamic, proxied IP's. Do you think that might work?
Your welcome. I'm sorry, but they only allow one account per person, and I don't believe that person can be logged in on more than one computer.