Mass Video Downloader - Mass YouTube Uploader - Mass Video Editor - [**Mass VIdeo Blaster**] - Incre

sodevrom

Make Money Online
Reaction score

It's that simple! You will let your competitors do all the hard work: finding a good niche , creating a quality video and you will benefit from their work with the click of two buttons!

From 1.000 Views to 200.000 in One Month
Let's be frank right from the start, it's not easy to get a ton of views on just any old video. That's the bad news. The good news is that good and fresh videos can easily get as many views as 200k/month.

Every day there are hundreds of new Viral Videos on the web, just imagine how much money you could make if you owned such videos ( check out our earning screenshot... that much).

Ok, enough dreaming for you , let's take some action and help you earn at least as much as we are.

What if you could easily download all the best performing videos, re-tag them, SEO optimize the descriptions, fine tune everything about them and then easily upload them across multiple accounts?

It's split testing on steroids!!! Watch for best performers, download them, blast them across multiple accounts!!

This method is not new, but it is the method we are using to boost our cpa account. How?! There are so many ways to earn cash when you are viral 24 hours each day , you just redirect your traffic from one

money making method to another.

Mass Video Blaster can do hours worth of work...
Literally in MINUTES!

What used to take 3-4 hours creating and submitting videos now takes minutes…that’s right,MINUTES

Mass Video Blaster let you download videos from YouTube, whether it’s about the hottest video game to hit the market, some sweet a** music video, the newest diet or weight loss product on the market, latest

movie trailers , dosen’t matter.

You can mass download videos, watermark them with your website, and re-upload all of them within a matter of minutes…

Take a look at this Example
Back in December I found on YouTube a crazy video with an awesome kid that loves reggae music, maybe you know it :) and I decided to upload it on one of my YouTube accounts so i can show it to my friends,

guess what 2 days later I was viral :), and I didn't even tried to optimize it, I just download it with an early version of Mass Video Blaster and uploaded it to my account. After one week I started

redirecting my traffic from that videos to other videos and direct linking offers. It was really great to see that you can get viral without having any real competition, without spamming, videos removed and

other headaches.

In case you didn't understand the power of what I just told you and to make things even clearer
Click On The Video Bellow To See
Mass Video Blaster In Action
---

Purchase Mass Video Blaster Now For Only
27$/Month
*After the first month you will be charged with 47$ for every month.

I strongly urge you to hit that Download button about to get your copy now! As copies ARE LIMITED...

However, if you do feel unsure about anything, or a question you had was not answered in the video above, then please, keep reading...​

Let's make a recap of what MVB allows you to do:
  1. Download Videos from Youtube , Vimeo and Metacafe based on keywords, users, or manually
  2. Download Videos in HD format from YouTube
  3. Add videos from local hard drives
  4. Add Your Own Watermark on the downloaded video
  5. Cut seconds from the start of any video
  6. Makes each video unique , so you can upload the same video as many times as you want without having to worry about the duplicate filter
  7. Change your titles, tags, and descriptions on the fly
  8. Mass upload all your videos in ONE CLICK!
  9. Auto re-upload all the videos that are removed
  10. Add annotations to YouTube videos
  11. And much more…

SNIPER Method vs MASS Method
Sniper Method: Focus on finding a very viral video and try to outrank your competition for one keyword.
Mass Method: Download all the competition videos , add the keyword one more time in the description and re-upload it.

You decide what works best for you....

Do you know get it why we are calling this Mass Video Blaster?
Take a look at this video to see what's with all the MASS Buzz
----

MVB Works!! And it works for just about ANYONE...
Here’s just some of the testimonials of those people who got the original...

A Must Have Tool For Any YouTube Marketer
Hi Everyone,

My name SpK and I'm the creator of YouToobMe. Two weeks ago Vlad and Stoica showed me for the first time Mass Video Blaster, and asked me to give it a test.

I was amazed to see that the system is so simple and with Mass Video Blaster is almost on autopilot. In less then one hour I had 4 videos ranked on top position of YouTube. The next day I was stunned when I

saw that 3 videos had over 2000 views and the other one had 600 views and I worked only 5 minutes to achieve that.

Mass Video Blaster is a must have for anyone in the YouTube marketing niche!
SpK - Developer of YouToobMe & ViewIt
I needed only 30 minutes to see the results
I must say that when I first got my beta version of Mass Video Blaster , I was a bit sceptical about this method, but since I knew that CPA Blaster worked pretty good for me I said W%# let's see what is all

the buzz about.

I've started searching and uploading some videos with MVB, I was still searching for other videos to upload when it hit me , the first video I've uploaded was already grabbing views. The next day my

Facebook fan page got over 1000 fans from that video!

I must say this one of the best tools I ever tried!

Highly Recommended!
David aka Rico Steel - YouTube and Facebook Marketer
This sounds AWESOME!!!
But how much is it going to cost me?

The price... right now you have a one time chance to grab this powerful software for low, low price! The "insiders" in the CPA Community that we have shown this think e are crazy for selling it this low! We

have been told that we should be charging at least $100... but you can get your copy for a limited time, for ...

27$/Month

Mass Video Blaster DOES NOT require:

• FinancialInvestment our methods are free all the way up to making 10.832$ each month
  • TIME Investment you will work no more then 15 minutes each day ,after you will get some experience
  • Experience the interface and method is easy to use, no complex knowledge needed

Purchase Mass Video Blaster Now For Only
27$/Month

You can also purchase the lifetime version of MVB with the small price of:
167$ LIFETIME
Click Here To Purchase Lifetime Version

To your great success,
Vlad M.

* No PS's, Mate... You've got everything you need to either WIN... or Whine. You Decide- just do it Soon!

Disclaimers:
This method has worked great for me and the testing team, but I make no claims or promises as to how much money you will or could make. You are hereby informed to read and put these methods into action at

your own risks.
This site and the products and services offered on this site are not associated, affiliated, endorsed, or sponsored by Youtube, nor have they been reviewed tested or certified by Youtube.

Click Here For Earning Disclaimer

Smeltzer

The World is Mine
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Thread Approved.
Took me about 1 hour and 45 minutes to Download and upload 40 videos. Really simple and easy to use.
Good luck on sales.

globalways

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
hi,

Interesting will you provide future updates and ongoing changes and is this a special for mmd members?

Can you offer a few day trial to see if it suitable?

sodevrom

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hello,
I am sorry but I do not offer trials.

The first month costs only 27$ and after that you can cancel whenever you want.
Update will be done, of course. For example my previous product (that is still selling) CPA Blaster had 56 updates done in 6 month, the last one beeing added about 1 week ago.

This is a special offer for mmd + other forums. But this offer will expire after about 2 months.

Thanks!
Vlad

globalways

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Thanks Vlad what is the regular price?

Also do you offer suggestions or samples of the best types of descriptions and titles to use?

I like the water mark option very nice.

sodevrom

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hello,
The regular price is 47$ (check Mass Video Blaster) for the first month.

You can take a look at this videos to understand how the software works exactly: http://mass-video-blaster.com/help
Example title: #T# (will be replace by original title)
Example description : http://site.com #D# #T# #K# (will be replaced with description, title, keywrods of original video)
Example titles: test1, test2, #K#

Do you see the potential here :D ?

Thanks,
Vlad

globalways

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Yes I do that is why I am asking.

I will watch some of those videos.

What I don't understand right now is the idea of downloading other peoples videos. Outside of changing the audio and watermark. Will it not still look like thier videos?

Plus if smelzter likes this then that means something to me.

sodevrom

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hello,
The video will look like the original, but you can add watermark to it, cut time from the start of the video, change audio of video (right before uploading).
Our suggestion is to go to videos that are not copyrighted (like news, sports, funny moments, tv series, movies, breaking news etc...). Copyrighted videos can be good as well, but there is a chance that the owner will claim that ivdeo and it will be removed from your account.

Thanks!
Vlad

globalways

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
I f I ad watermark won't the viewers think hey why similar video with different url? Might cause suspicion?

Thanks vlad will this program submit to other video sites outside of youtube?

Can you also use powerpoint presentations or can it covert it to video?

I like that you can add music. This looks like a very interesting investment.

Could save me lots of time with videos on my desktop.

sodevrom

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hello,
Mass VIdeo Blaster only uploads to YouTube (but downloads from vimeo/metacafe also).

Well if you are scared about viewers suspicion that the video is not yours, do not purchase the software :) When Michael Jordan breaks a legg, and the entire youtube is filled with the same videos 100 times, do you think viewers care who uploaded the video ?

You can't use pp presentations. Only video files .

Thanks,
Vlad

moviedemands

The One n Only
Reaction score
Nice to see your bring another great software to the table man.
All your programs have been great so far.

Can I ask why i received an email from your network today offering me a discount on the first month of this software for $20 because I paid for your other software, but your offering everyone this offer? lol made me feel used :(

Anyways, I'm sure ill be getting this.
Thanks for another great program man!

sodevrom

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hello,
I am really sorry if the email I sent made you feel used. But please let me explain.
The normal offer is 47$ even for the first month (check the sales page from Mass Video Blaster) and this offer of 27$ for first month will expire.

I emailed you just to let you know you can get this at a special price (although other users can get it also).

Really sorry if I did not use the correct words.

Thanks,
Vlad

globalways

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
lol me scared of this.

Do not care much about Michael Jordan.

hi is the lifetime also on sale?

Can you edit the middle of the video or is it just the beginning and end?

Also can you provide a sample of what the watermark looks like on the video is it sharp looking?

Thanks,

sodevrom

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hello,
If you take a look at the bottom of the first thread you will see that lifetime is available.

You can CUT time from the start of the video (only from the start), but the watermark + audio is available for the entire length.

I don't know what sample to show ... a watermark is an image that appears over the video ... The quality is pretty good.

Thanks,
Vlad

globalways

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Thanks at the end of the video no problem it putting Text like your url and a call to action?

globalways

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
what is the extended download service added to the $27.00?

sodevrom

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hello,
You can remove the extended download service (that is specified there). Simply press the Trash icon.

You can put URL's in the description of the videos.

Thanks,
Vlad

CertifiedExpert

Reaction score
Hey Guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

I have Reviewed this stuff along with My Tests. First Time ever I am writing review here on MMD Though i am here on my from last year or two. So, here are my Honest words for this tool.

Well, I did not try this tool with huge list of accounts and videos. i just done with 60 videos so far. Well, Firstly I Searched and downloaded the hot and recent videos. MVD downloaded all those video without any problem. Then after done with my downloading work. I went ahead and edited them. i tried all and every actions and steps mentioned in video or PDF (MVD PDF manual and Video Tutorial) Like: I edited the title and description of all video instantly by single click. even though later on i also changed the title etc one by one to give more natural look to my videos. After all That, I press the mass upload Button and software go ahead very nicely and start uploading every video one by one. So, I have done all the process without any problem. I did not get any problem in between. Tool is promising and very effective.

Designing and layout of Tool is perfect.

Speed is awesome no problem at all.

So far, I did not get any bug. will report back if i get any bug but for now its Sky Rocketing.

Along with an awesome Tool. OP provides Instructional video to use it in proper way and One PDF Manual guide with 2 killing and Hot Spot Methods.

The Thing I love in this tool is its speed coz its very fast and not heavy. SO, when MVD was downloading video from you tube i just minimized the window and did my other work. that's super.

Overall, "Just awesome!" And "No BS," all straight information and step-by-step so anyone can follow this tool. This is a must buy Software for anyone who is in a youtube marketing or in CPA Marketing. If you are newbie and not making enough money at all. thn here you go guys. Either you work with CPA or Click bank or ADsense, you can make hell Amount of money with this tool. This is perfect and 100% complete automated tool for you tube. This tool does what all mentioned in Sale Page.

Yes, Its Revolutionary Software.
Yes, It can Give 1.000 Views to 200.000 in One Month to your video.
Yes, It can generate four figure revenue for you per month if you know how to use it in proper way.
Yes, It does Blast you tube.

If you guys wanna make some serious cash then Go and Grab the copy. And make some Cash Guys.

And Last But not least. Do not underestimate the power of Youtube. :)

@ sodevrom

Thanks for such a Great Tool Dude. Really, such a Revolutionary Tool you just crated. :)

globalways

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Thanks CE for your review.

When chosing your keywords do you just use a google keyword search tool ? Normally you would choose low searchs to get better ranks but this it would be different I guess.

What I don't understand is if I am getting the same video ant than adding my url to it and then using the same keywords wouldn't it be showing in the same spot? Does youtube allow duplicate videos under the same category?

Would you need to go after completely different keywords?

I guess you would be hoping that people would be clicking on your video instead of the other one?

I also thought if someone does not have a url for a cpa offer but has a article written they could easily put the article url on the site and it could add some credibility as well.

When promoting clickbank is it better to put under educational or how to?

Thanks Vlad for bringing it to the table for us to use.