Mass Video Downloader - Mass YouTube Uploader - Mass Video Editor - [**Mass VIdeo Blaster**] - Incre

globalways

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
One thing I might recommend is before you upload the video this program has a nice option to play the video you have downloaded. This way you can see if this video is actually suitable for what your promoting. Some videos may not be so this way you can delete it right away.

sodevrom

Make Money Online
A major update is released:
*Addon: In Upload Settings -> Editor Settings you can now chose the quality of output video. You can set this quality when you add watermark/change audio/cut time from the video
*Addon: In the download module you now have an option to remove all duplicate videos. Simply right click and click on "Delete all duplicate videos" and all videos that are already added to the campaign will be removed
*Mod: The option to "Check/Upload all campaigns" has been moved from Settings directly in the YouTube uploader. It's easier to select the option now
*Fix: SOme users still had problems (Cannot get video id) while uploading videos. This was caused by timeout (connection) issue. More tweaks have been added to solve this
*Fix: Improved the process of downloading videos when having a low Internet Connection speed
*Addon: Added the option to disable comments/ratings AFTER the video is uploaded. Simply right click on the video (or select multiple videos) and select the option Disable comments/ratings
*Fix: Problem with showing Video Views if views were larger than 1.000

ahadbiz99

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
I just sent a private message about this software before i start join the membership for this software. It just has to do with the compatibility of the software with my 10.1" screened laptop. I use a lot of software which are fit with the screen but i still have issue with some which have large interface. Can you just assure me that the interface is handy enough to fit my system ? I need this software really bad. Thanks

globalways

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Has anyone using this learned some new tips on how to maximize this? I have uploaded the videos I have downloaded a few of them but many of them have copy music on them. Trying to figure out some ways to maximize this. I have noticed on my adsense accounts that an increase in views must have happened as a result of the videos.

sodevrom

Make Money Online
Hello,
We are going to release an ebook on how to monetize videos. It's not yet finished but it will be in a few weeks.

In the mean time... we just released a major update (support for multi threading uploading):

*Fix: When duplicating videos, the Upload Manager showed the duplicates as uploaded. This was a bug and it's fixed now
*Fix: Problem with displaying what proxy was in use. If you selected a proxy for an account, MVB always showed "Uploading with proxy 1"
*Fix: Problem when selecting individual proxies (in Account Section). You can now see what proxy is currently selected
*Mod: Increased the description limit from 800 characters to 2200 characters
*Mod: When closing MVB, a "Save/Backup" window will appear. This part will save the entire MVB data (accounts, campaigns, videos, settings) and also create a backup
*Mod: When in the Download videos part of MVB (not Download Window), if you double click on a video, the Edit Video window will automatically appear. It's easier to change the details of the videos in this way
*Addon: If you go to upload settings->General Details you can now select a global (general) category for all your videos. All videos will be uploaded in the general category if you check the option "Use general category".
*Addon: I implemented a backup system in Mass Video Blaster. Everytime MVB starts, an auto-backup is created that will store all your accounts/campaigns and videos. You can also restore/create backups manually in the Help section (now called Help and Backups)
*Major Addon: Multi-Threaded uploading is now supported! You can use multi threads even if you don't use proxies. IT will simply upload X videos (deppending on the number of threads you use) on one account, all at a time. THis will cause 1 single login, but multiple uploads. Go to Upload Settings->General Settings and enter the number of threads you want to use.
Thanks!
Vlad

ahadbiz99

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Hey Sodevrom,

I have just made the payment for the mass video blaster software but unfortunately, i could not install the software on my computer. I received the message " mass video blaster cannot be installed on systems with screen resolution smaller than 1024 x 768" when i attempted to run the software on my system

Remember, i initially asked if the software is compatible with my system with 10.1" screen resolution 1024 x 600. You guaranteed that i should be good with the software if my screen resolution is 800 x 600 or higher from your reply through PM.

I am now stuck. What do i do from here to install the software ?

I hope to hear from you as soon as today for i have a hot niche market to cash with the software. Thanks

sodevrom

Make Money Online
Hello,
ahadbiz99, I already pm'ed you. You simply needed to download the latest version of MVB.

moviedemands, Thanks, I have the same opinion as you ... simply ruins the thread.

ahadbiz99

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Nobody is posting junks on this thread except if the posting is not relevant to the thread. If anybody is quoting the main post, it usually being directed to the person that posted the quoted post; in this case, to the person that start the thread. Although, PM is another way to communicate with the person who initiated the thread but if message is posted openly here, other people may find it useful. Besides, replying with quotation does not break any of the rules of the forum except if the reply is irrelevant and spammy. Thanks

Please stop quoting the main post, there is really no reason for it guys.
Your just filling the pages with junk. Thanks.

klix

Make Money Online
No, it doesn't brake any rules but it is common courtesy.
When you post in a sales thread, almost everything is directed towards the OP. People don't have trouble distinguishing what is for them to answer and what is for the OP to answer without having a quote to the main post, trust me. You say the post is meant to help other (potential) customers, but making the answers hidden in a huge page of worthless content defeats the purpose. People don't like to scroll for 1 minute, y'know?

klix

Make Money Online
I just want to give an update to prove my claim that you will make back your money in a month with the software isn't bull.
So far, I have 1 light campaign (I don't know why I didn't set up any more! :banghead:) and it's been running for 13 days.
Again, this is a very LIGHT campaign. I could have made much more if I spent an extra 5 mins a day setting up more. Here are the results.

$17 in 13 days with no work and using the software way below capabilities is pretty good. So if you 2x that you will get $34/month from the software at the VERY VERY least. Spend an extra 5 mins a day and you will make A LOT more. $34 is above the tiny price tag of this software. Any idiot can make back their money and then some.

I also want to say that Vlad updates this software almost daily. Everytime I open it there is always a message asking me to update, and they're not tiny updates either. He usually has 5 additions / fixes a day.

Anyway, to whomever doesn't own this software, BUY IT!!!

gusprada

Make Money Online
What about yt accouts?
I have a couple of old yt account but i don't sure if i need lot of account and if those accounts are hard to be created nowadays :)

How much account does i need for every uploaded vid? how can i make them?

moviedemands

The One n Only
You only need 1-3 accounts. You can easily make them manually.
This is not true, You need a decent amount of accounts. Your videos will get reported because your stealing videos from other members.
The software re-uploads videos that have been removed due to people flagging them, And it does so with a new account.
You can find people that provide bulk accounts in the BST here on MMD, or you can look on fiverr. I get 30 at a time for $5 via fiverr.

The more videos you want to keep uploaded the more accounts you will need after a wile.
Understand that this is blackhat, and people are going to flag your videos.
After a few flags, your account will get suspended.

sodevrom

Make Money Online
Hello,
Klix, moviedemands, you are both right actually.

It all depends on the niche you are working on. Some niches are not copyrighted and you won't have problems. We have 5-10 accounts with over 50 videos/account and all accounts are up and active for over 1 month now.
But we also have accounts that got removed fast.

So it all depends on the niche. You can't say "I will need 5 accounts" or "I will need 10000 accounts".

Thanks,
Vlad

gusprada

Make Money Online
Thanks for your replies guys. I was thinking about youtube 'pure' banning not about other users flagging.
What kind of limits have yt about max vid per day/hour/account?

At this point, forget about other user and suppose that i have a low complain/banning niche, i trying to say: can i post 100 vids with single account in a couple of hours?