Mass Video Downloader - Mass YouTube Uploader - Mass Video Editor - [**Mass VIdeo Blaster**] - Incre

globalways

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
yes a good program. I was very impressed that before the subscription was to be renewed I go notices. Unlike many of the other scoundrels who don't and if you forget to bad so sad.

Mr Baconator

Reaction score
I'm having trouble downloading videos. I keep getting a little pop saying that the file c:\aaa.txt could create some errors but the program will still try to run. I delete the file, but it keeps appearing and I'm really confused. It'll download all the videos, but it won't stop, even when I hit stop.

sodevrom

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Please update to latest version and let me know if it's OK.
I just released it 30 minutes ago.

Thanks,
Vlad

sodevrom

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hello,
Of course it still works :)
Thanks!
Vlad

moviedemands

The One n Only
Reaction score
Seems like every time I close and reopen this software there is an update.
Vlad keeps his software up to date, and continues to enhance the software.

Great Product! :D

haydenm92

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Upon purchasing you even get your very own Mass Video Blaster credit card :p

sodevrom

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hello guys,
Just came back from a short 3 day vacation. The team is up and running :D

Thanks!
Vlad

mulletman

Reaction score
Hey Vlad. I activated a trial of Mass Video Blaster and then went on my honeymoon. I have not had a chance to properly test it out, could i get a small extension on my trial?

Thanks

CPA1337

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Do you provide which the best CPA/Ad company to work with along with this software ? And also Is this still available ? Pm me your contact detail cause I'll pay In WU/Liberty Reserve If that's okay Thanks

sodevrom

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Do you provide which the best CPA/Ad company to work with along with this software ? And also Is this still available ? Pm me your contact detail cause I'll pay In WU/Liberty Reserve If that's okay Thanks
Hello, we currently work with mgcash and dollarade but there are tons of other CPA companies out there + MVB does not apply only to CPA. You can momentize the traffic however you want.

About paying, you can only pay from the link of the first page (regnow, accepts credit card, paypal).

Thanks,
Vlad

Monopoly

Very Active Members
Reaction score
So this is a downloader/uploader and your other tool (video marketing blaster I think it was called?) focuses more on ranking trending videos?

Been wanting to play with YouTube for a while now and this seems like a great way to build a free list but I'm assuming accounts get banned pretty often?

klix

Make Money Online
Reaction score
So this is a downloader/uploader and your other tool (video marketing blaster I think it was called?) focuses more on ranking trending videos?

Been wanting to play with YouTube for a while now and this seems like a great way to build a free list but I'm assuming accounts get banned pretty often?
You get a good amount of traffic before they get banned (Accounts usually last weeks / months in my experience). You can always just get another account and upload the same videos you downloaded. You do have to use other peoples videos here so if you mean build a list as in email list, most videos advertising lists will probably link + mention the correct URL in the video (Thinking about it, you could overlay "New signup here [your link]"). Easy money with free email submits.

btyiw

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Do you need proxies for this program? Also, what is your contact information (skype)?

ashie1010

Reaction score
hey seems like this works well when seeing the comments. i will give it a shot. downloading now

wmaster

Reaction score
Hello, I didn't get my download link after the payment. Can I please have the download link? been waiting 24 hrs now. Thanks / order 3AAQPSL-B8P5SE