MMD Cash !¡ questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

anywayIcan

Make Money Online
Reaction score
who is the MMD affiliate manager? i need to contact you ASAP before i signup in your program

i am an experienced datingr before i switched to a more conservative approach of making money online.

well, i want to get my hands dirty again with dating. so if i can discuss things to whoever the affiliate manager is, that would be better

thanks
When you signup an affiliate manager will be assigned to you. At least this was my experience

INSANITY

Make Money Online
SUPER MODERATOR
Reaction score
I am an MMDCASH Affiliate Manager!

If you have any questions or problems feel free to ask me.
If I am not online I will answer you as soon as I get back on.
Look forward to hearing from ya mate.
Welcome back to the game!

anywayIcan

Make Money Online
Reaction score
If you have signed up you know who your affiliate manager is. get in touch with them and they should be able to assist you and get it sorted out properly

thanks

anywayIcan

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I need to submit my W-9, and since it needs a signature I'm not sure how to send it back. I do not have a scanner, is there a fax number I can send it to?
You already have an account and therefore know who your affiliate manager is. Get in touch with them and they will sort it all out for you

Thanks

anywayIcan

Make Money Online
Reaction score
bro. who is the exact reliable person i can contact with MMDcash? i think this is good here in my branches. thanks a reply is well appreciated, jaiko
Just sign up and you will be assigned an affiliate manager

Status
Not open for further replies.