MMDCash Can Take Philippines Chat Traffic

Ah i see. Salamat kababayan. Dont have a pc yet so i cant do other methods on IM. Im just using celphone to access the internet. I am reading MMD and looking for a method how i can use my celfon to do IM so i can buy pc.

charpierre

Make Money Online
This is the instruction i received in my email.

"In order for your account to be approved , you must first register and then speak with a live acccount approval representative."

Then I receive this message when attempting to log in, "Your account is not active, or you have cancelled your membership."

DeniedVersion

Make Money Online
This is the instruction i received in my email.

"In order for your account to be approved , you must first register and then speak with a live acccount approval representative."

Then I receive this message when attempting to log in, "Your account is not active, or you have cancelled your membership."
This is because you have to speak with a live representative through skype. If he activates your account you can use MMD Cash.

maacky

Make Money Online
i am new here but always reading in this forum, i already registered on MMD waiting for get approved.. well i dont know what is the requirement to get approved. doc i am life_afterdeath_23 on skype, thanks a lot and have a nice day

kulasx

Make Money Online
earn from home. thats it i think. lol. if you do not have money to start with automated methods, chat traffic is good. just needs to be patient and it takes a lot of hard work. lol. here in philippines, 1 sale a day is a pretty decent income. just have to make your sales clean. :)

hurleygomez

Make Money Online
Hello!

to Doc P.,

I have a question. does mmdcash offer manager's and sub-id accounts? i mean is there a separate accounts only accessible for chat agents. this is somehow important because as an office owner, i do not want my payment and other information be divulged to my agents.

to my other fellow kababayans, do you have an idea about this?