My $100+ A Day Dating Method

acura420

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
REMOVE PLEASE MODS OR ADMINS Thanks

cooldudes

Reaction score
The network is legit and is getting a new design made. This is your first post! you dont look legit!!
are you one of the owner of that site.?it would be cool if they are the ones promoting it.hope they can make a thread in affiliate section.

gera229

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Alright guys, it is a legitimate website.

buddy71

Reaction score
Thanks acura for posting a method on here! Now, I tried a similiar method a while back with twitter, posting on blogs, and u have your fake chick on her own site with pics and then a link to adult affiliate site. Does this really work, do people actually sign up on these sites if u pretend your a chick. are they that dumb? Im just wondering. Also, there was another method I tried a while back, wondering your thoughts on it. You would post a fake profile on gumtree or somewhere else under looking for a date and you would set up auto responder in gmail and after a couple emails would tell them to sign up under the dating site to see your full profile. Im a guy and I know there are dumb horny blokes in the world, I just wonder!!! thanks again
Justin

dolomoney

Make Money Online
Reaction score
This is the guy who took over cpadome since "Bob" is "hurt". adpaying is his new cpa site "Acura" is the same one who posted that BS youtube method to promote cpadome and got all you noobs to sign up. Now hes doing the same for adpaying

buddy71

Reaction score
Hey, I just wonder if there is any merit in the system as what would be the point in signing noobs if they dont get any sales for the cpa site? No point

acura420

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Let me brake it down like this. If you dont like this method then stay out of this post. My methods I post are 100% working and I am banking from them and so can anyone. But if you look at it like this most of the methods posted on any forums is SATURATED! witch means DONT WORK! The methods I post are unique and not so called "BS" methods. I have a few pubs who is earning $100+ a day from that so called "BS" Youtube method. And if you check my first post a mod thanked me for this post. Also my youtube method got Nominated for the month of june!! I will be posting more good methods very soon.

Thanks

canwedothis

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Um, same method was posted in 2009 in the Dating Promotions area of this forum.

acura420

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Yes and at that time the method was dead but it is not now. So if you guys want to pick my methods apart that work and will make you money that fine. I will not be posting no more methods here. Have fun earning from all the saturated methods!!

canwedothis

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Yes and at that time the method was dead but it is not now. So if you guys want to pick my methods apart that work and will make you money that fine. I will not be posting no more methods here. Have fun earning from all the saturated methods!!
lol, I'm not picking apart your method just saying its not a unique or new method. Sorry if facts bother you. I'm not saying whether that method works or doesn't work as I personally haven't tried it. Not knocking the method at all but if an idea isn't yours you shouldn't post it as though it is.

montoyanb

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Be careful if you put direct link on Babblesex you will get banned. I just did. -.-
Can anyone suggest any similar website?

adammarleymtts

Reaction score
Great info given here. This will be good to work with. Thanks for this. I will surely try this.

buddy71

Reaction score
Yeh dont worry about the haters acura, keep posting methods. Nothing is original anyhow, there is ALWAYS someone that did it first so who cares, bottom line is if something works TODAY, the day it was posted, thats it, thats all there is to it and all that matters, not can anyone help about the direct linking thing mentioned above?

gelai18

Make Money Online
Reaction score
im going to try this method. i saw 2 offfers that pay $5.5 per conversion.

alensmith

Reaction score
same post first.. with cpadome.com network to promote..i have worked for them. not got the email that admin is sick and now register with adspaying.com ... i do not thing this is legit...i even not got paid from cpadome.... my all earning gone ..is there any one who also earn some thing form cpadome and not got paid pm me

acura420

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
If you did not reach the min payout of $100 then you will not be paid untell you reach that. If your leads are fraud you wont be paid at all.