My Easy Email Submit Method! Bank Big!!

Struggling to install this and not sure why. Uploaded to my host and I've set up mysql db with a user. Ran the install.php it connects to the server and sets it all up correctly. However I can't login with the admin/password combo that is generated.

It seems to login as the username/password isn't rejected however it just remains on the login screen.

Anyone else encountered this?

Just as an updated and it does work. Tried it with a different host and got it working ok so serves me right for using a cheap host hehe.
Sometimes you need to spend a lil money to make money.
Nothing wrong with trying a cheap approach, If you realize after a wile it's best to upgrade when you have the funds.
Sometimes the cheap approach works just fine, I've used a cheap HG business hosting plan for around $15/m and I've made more money with this hosting then I have with a VPS.

Please everyone keep us updated on your adventures with INEO & FB, Can't wait to see someone post screen shots of a $400+ day.

Some Tips:

• Buy Large FanPages / Buy Status Updates On Large Pages.
  • Use Multiple PVA's To Make The App Ids.
  • Make around 10 App Id's per PVA
  • Keep In Mind That FB Deletes Apps Used By INEO At Around 50-120 Users. (not sure why)

Not trying to be rude, but if you don't understand what "Buy Large FanPages / Buy Status Updates On Large Pages" then I suggest you do some research. your never going to get anywhere asking questions about something so simple.. take action! Do some research.

I appreciate you not trying to be rude but you failed.

In turn, I'm sure you will appreciate I'm not trying to be rude when I say your post is totally unfounded, patronizing and a total waste of space.

Take a look at the total number of posts I've made on this forum and any reasonable person will conclude that I don't make unnecessary posts.

Joshua

I appreciate you not trying to be rude but you failed.

In turn, I'm sure you will appreciate I'm not trying to be rude when I say your post is totally unfounded, patronizing and a total waste of space.

Take a look at the total number of posts I've made on this forum and any reasonable person will conclude that I don't make unnecessary posts.

Joshua
You need to learn to try and help yourself before you ask others to help you.

Learn to use google, I'm not about to answer a bunch of questions when it's very obvious that you didn't even take the time to search for your own answer.

Calling my post a waste of space is more ignorant then me telling you to do your own research before you ask for help.

Not to mention that I have an ELITE status here on MMD for a reason.

I have no problem helping others, when they can show me that they are trying.. (can't say I see you doing so)

Last edited:
Hello everyone,
I am new to im and mmd. I like to try this method for my first gig to make money. Can someone do me a favor and upload the neo version 1.0? I searched on google but cant find out any link. I really appreciated.
Thanks and have nice day!
Moneysense