My Quest to 100k

IMHopeful

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

This is going to be my journal on the road to my 100 thousand dollar a year salary. My goal is to be able to step back after working my ass off and hopefully have an income generating itself on auto pilot.

Once this part of my journey is successful I want to travel the world and make a contribution to third world countries, and other charitable causes. I'm not talking just about money, but more giving my labor, and heart to people who need it.

I've decided to get my start in the Article Writing business, as I have experience writing, and a wealth of knowledge about a number of different topics at 32 years old. I've already set up primary accounts at places such as: Associated Content, Ezine, and Helium. I've also set up an account at Blogger, and I'm researching content checking software, and looking for some niches to get an adsense account started.

Its a lot of information, but based on what I've read at this forum, I'm on my way to information overload if I don't get going, so that's what I'm doing.

Thanks for the information so far everyone here. I had an account at BHW, but its a dog eat dog world over there, and I didn't feel comfortable posting much at that site.

I'm committed to updating this thread at least once per week. Any input, or advice is very welcome. :D

phenom

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Perhaps a different choice of name would be more suitable.

anywayIcan

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Yep -I agree with the two above -good luck AND. . . put in to dr P for a name change cos . .call a dog a mutt and thats all it will ever be . .but. .call him your best friend and .. . .well . . .go figure . . . .

lol

Regards . . . and . . .. I will hold you to the update

Awic

El_King_Jefe

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Yep -I agree with the two above -good luck AND. . . put in to dr P for a name change cos . .call a dog a mutt and thats all it will ever be . .but. .call him your best friend and .. . .well . . .go figure . . . .

lol

Regards . . . and . . .. I will hold you to the update

Awic
I call my dog a mutt and he is my best friend :D

Good luck hopeless man!

IMHopeful

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Sorry about the name everyone. It in no way is a reflection of me. I usually use Hope in my user names. Don't ask me why but I chose hopeless. I have sent Dr. P a request, and I now realize how it looks to others. Thanks everyone.

kingmob

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
GL bro! Make it happen.

IMHopeful

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Name has been changed guys and gals! Thanks to Dr. P.

Shortly after starting this thread I came to find out that AC and Helium had no records of the accounts I started with them. This was actually the second time in 4 days this has happened with AC - they were both pva's, and I haven't submitted anything as of yet. With AC I had three projects I signed on for, and now they have no record of me, or my email address.

I'm waiting for Emily from AC to get back to me, as I have no clue why my verified accounts just disappeared twice. Anyhow, I'll be moving forward, as this is only a start - tonight I created 12 extra email accounts, and tomorrow I'm going to organize my articles together. I may have to set up different accounts, under different email addresses but I wanted to get a legit start.

It appears something is up with my Ezine membership also. Its weird, I've signed into all these accounts, after they were created and have emails reflecting my successful membership sign ups. They can't knock me down though. :D

junkfilter6

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Good luck my friend! You and I share several similar goals and I know that we can both reach our goals if we work efficiently and get help when we need it! We're already in the perfect community, now it's time to work!

IMHopeful

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Today I appear to have resolved my AC issue, and my first account, with my claimed projects is back in action. I'm going to check all three articles, which I had already written with Plagium, then submit, then on to other projects.

In fact I'm going to go check the site again now and try to claim a couple more writing projects. Most projects that are available appear to be for video clips, so its competitive, but I need to get my first ten out of the way by Friday (my goal).

I also resigned with helium under my original email, and a second that I have. I have ten fresh articles stored, which includes the AC articles I'm about to submit.

IMHopeful

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Great!!! AC can be a bitch occasionally, just need to be pushing it
They really can be csn. I think I have a handle on things now. Its obviously a busy site, with lots of hiccups that happen quite often. :D

I had some issues earlier today when submitting my articles. Unfortunately, due to the fact I'm Canadian, I was only eligible to get paid based on the number of views to my articles. I was a little put back by this because I didn't want to resort to having someone else make good money off my work, and leave me with a couple of dollars per article.

Luckily, I talked to my Mom, which led to me talking to my cousin in Detroit, and now I'm back in action with a pva account from him. I'll be using this account to make some bling and buy some other pvas in the near future. Phew!

IMHopeful

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Update:

I have decided to not do copy-writing projects as a means of income. Copy-writing will be a large part of my online projects, but I will be doing them for my own websites, and blogs, rather than selling them to others for their use. It will probably seem to you guys and gals like I'm bouncing around; but the more I learn about different aspects of IM the more I start to see where my strengths will fit into the online world, and ultimately make money.

I'm currently putting together content for my Blogger page, and the big daddy of them all a Wordpress page - my first real web-page project. Along with that I'm researching on this forum, and others about possible affiliate programs to incorporate. I'm feeling great about everything - Very inspired. :D

IMHopeful

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
I thought it was time to touch up my journal. MAN! I'm one tired fellow these days, I have been living and breathing IM for the last two weeks. Last night I realized I hadn't really slept much in a month. The last two weeks have been crazy with ideas, and working myself up to TAKE ACTION.

I started reading Vadym's (thisoldhat's) free helping affiliate course, thanks to CSNreyes' post. TOH actually prompted me to take action. He only makes money on his product if you take action for yourself and do some work. This was preceded by anywayican's ever-growing and motivational "forum-life" series. :D

So I have selected a few products after too much research (20 hours or more looking, and then looking some more), and I'm on my way. I am starting out writing in a few choice blog sites, and I have two original articles written on two of the products I have chosen to promote.

I should have at least two blogs set up by tomorrow evening, which I'll post up on here. Also, likely my articles will be submitted to ezine and helium by Sunday, or Monday.

Other than that, my mind is racing with ideas, some good, and some probably bad...but I can't get the IM bug outta my head. I'm probably lucky I can't afford to purchase domains, or any hosting right now..because I'm feeling really crazy about things. Not just dollar signs either, but like I have found a calling of sorts. :D

I knew writing articles only was a wrong direction for me. Some people like writing all day (which I do also), but there just isn't enough juice associate with it. I have to have my mind going in a hundred different directions, to stay on course, and achieve my goals. I basically want to get my hands dirty in all aspects of IM once I get rolling.

IMHopeful

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Doing some promotion with some solid yahoo accounts I've built over the last couple of months. Started yesterday, and had several views.

I have several CB products I'm going to promote this way using detailed answers, all manually entered.

When some money comes in I will be buy five domains to play with for landing pages.

IMHopeful

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
I've decided to close this thread. I've been bouncing around and have lots of ideas, but 100k may take a while to achieve, so I'm going to start a new journal that's more focused toward achieving reasonable income, at allotted intervals.

agusta

Make Money Online
Reaction score
good luck bro. I will be watching your thread :)