My Twitter bird gives me $100 in an hour. Does yours?

fop_archer

Make Money Online
Reaction score
[NOTE: Parental Guidance is adviced before you read this post.]

Hi guys,

I guess you all know what is twitter. Recently I have been experimenting some things in it and I found the gold hidden in it. I will surely assure you that you will not make less than $100 in an hour. I know many of you will be thinking all the lame posts out there saying the same thing. Now I will show you how to do it. Just let me give a hint. "Its something related to Trends". Now figure out how to do it.

Ok, If you think this is just any other post then you are wrong friend. If you have got just 1 hour of spare time then please try this method and you will be shocked by the results.

Now let's go on with the steps. Usually I never say step by step methods to anybody. But because this is MMD, I am writing this and this forum rocks. :rock:

Step 1: Create around 5 female accounts on twiiter. Twitter allows 10 accounts on one IP address.

Step 2: Now, add some sexy photo's to those accounts.

Step 3: Here is the main deal, go to
Code:
http://www.tweetstats.com/trends
and see the status of trending topics. While I am typing this post I can see [Snow Leopard, #itmightbeover, Labor Day, AT&T Maria Campbell, #pray4maiacampbell, Jay-Z etc.......] are the trending topics.

Step 4: Now open the word document and copy those trends in it and make changes like this

Snow Leopard, MMD exclusive Money Maker Discussion Forum|Seo|Blackhat Seo|WhiteHat|GreyHat|Affiliate and Internet Marketing - Powered by vBulletin #itmightbeover, Labor Day, AT&T Maria Campbell, #pray4maiacampbell, Jay-Z

Did you see the difference. Yes, that is my promotion link.:puke: Now don't look at me like that I am a bit greedy bastard so thought of why to spend the money when you are getting it for free I mean the Jr. VIP status.:evil: Don't tell this to Dr.P or God of Hell Fire who knows they might ban me. :hahaha:

But I guess you know what to put it in their. Remember that you have a limit of only 140 characters in twitter. So check the characters by going to the tools option in word and click on the "word count"

Step 5: I guess you might have understood what i was saying. Now how do you make $100 with this. Do I need to tell this too. Ok, I know some lazy ass will be reading this so I am writing this for him.
Sign up with any CPA company and use the email submit offers. Financial offers they seem to get more advantage and money I guess. Those who don't have a CPA account keep reading you might find something for you too.:bird:

Step 6: There is one more process here. You need to keep deleting and pasting the same tweet again and again at a frequent intervals of 3 minutes.

Step 7: Now you might wonder how come twitter couldn't find out this spamming method. Yes, they did find out this. I experimented this with almost 50 accounts. And what i saw was that Twitter will suspend your accounts if you post it again within less than 3 minutes. I mean the above tweet should be there on your profile for more than 3 minutes so that the twitter spider will recognise you as a person and not any spammer. If you keep it for less than 3 minutes then surely your account will be suspended.

I had one account and i used this method for almost a week before they suspend it. It couldn't have been suspended since i tweeted a bit earlier than 3 minutes. If you see that they are suspending your accounts even at the intervals of 3 minutes then increase the time gap. That is why we are having 5 accounts for.

Now in this method you don't even need large list of followers. So time saving and fast earning method. Now if you are a bit greedier, then put your website address in the profile and you will see some hits their too and what else might possible that your adsense earnings will raise. Remeber that twitter will suspend the accounts having the same website address in more than 3 profiles. So give your ass a little work.:turtle:

Now the guys, who don't have a cpa account, I will tell you another good idea. Just copy this method and make a ebook and sell it on DP.:thefinger: It is not less than worth of $100-$150. :evil:

Lets calculate the time here:

Creating twitter accounts. 5 minutes.

Adding a pic and good background with profile information: 10minutes.

Remainint time: 45 minutes.

Tweets at the interval of 3 minutes: 15 tweets

Each tweet visitors: Let's assume 3 visitors( there will be more ) for each tweet you make.

Total no. of visitors: 45

Earnings: If 30 of them even submit their email, then $100. I know it depends on the offer. But guys come on get a bit greedier and get a high paying offer. :viking:

So total of $100 made in an hour. Now start scaling it up. More accounts means more traffic. I guess i dont need to tell that. :pepsi:

If you can't even make money now even with this method, then its better that you should give up IM and start..........*words dleted due to parental problems. :aetsch:

Have a nice day guys.:wavey:

Reactions: 5 people

fop_archer

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Now, i just got an idea to make this idea even more healthier and money sucking.........I will try it now and post it in next 24 hours.......till then keep smoking........

moviedemands

The One n Only
Reaction score
Wow, just tested this with one account just to see how it works..
Your awesome man, Thanks for the great share.

Already got 30 clicks within about a min.
Decent traffic source bro.
And very easy to twist around.

This really is a great share.

fop_archer

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Thank you guys for appreciating my work.....Twitter is a gold mine.....Just use it and you will make the money you have ever dreamt of......Working on this idea to get it more advanced and highly earning.....

I am trying to create a bot to perform this but having a very bad luck for that.....Just wish me luck so that i can get more advanced techniques on this....

Do not miss this chance if anybody else is reading this.....You won't make any easy money than this.....

Just give it an hour and see the magic....

moviedemands

The One n Only
Reaction score
and hes telling the truth people.
This is something he could have sold for a lot of money..
But yet he's sharing here with all of us at MMD.

what language you trying to create the bot in?

fop_archer

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Well, i don't actually know the languages......I am trying with macros.....

fop_archer

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Thank you mastodo and moviedemands......See guys....it really works....Now move your fat ass and start working before it goes dead.....

fop_archer

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Dude, if you need bots, maybe we can get, Sorn or Bo to hook you up, these guy's know their shit.
Thank you for that. I appreciate this.

For all the lazy bugs :turtle: out there who haven't yet tried this method. Guys, you don't know what you are missing. Get the fuck outta here and try this. I am stressing on this because it really works and I want MMD members to grab this opportunity before it gets saturated and twitter starts banning those accounts.

Ok, I have got a new idea on this method which is more advanced and will earn around $500 in an hour, which I will be posting here soon but not unless I get the next 5-10 posts containing the results of this method. Now start sucking twitter and I will give you new ideas on this again. :top:

I am waiting:pepsi:

ecko86

Make Money Online
Reaction score
sick thread.!!..
like it yoo...i should convert the traffic to my blog later with adjacking script in it. i shall post hows the result later. hope okay since i havent CPA and use free hosting for my blog. just the 1st experiment by a newbie like me...hehehhe....

if you guys comment bout these, really appreciate it.

yoan76

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
yoan76.freecp.net
Great ideas

I think people can made one bot for automatic all this step

You think its possible?

fop_archer

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Great ideas

I think people can made one bot for automatic all this step

You think its possible?
Yes, its definitely possible. Just expect a kind MMD member to create and share with us. I would have created it if only I had some advanced stuff on bots. But for now, do it yourself and post the results here.

fop_archer

Make Money Online
Reaction score
sick thread.!!..
like it yoo...i should convert the traffic to my blog later with adjacking script in it. i shall post hows the result later. hope okay since i havent CPA and use free hosting for my blog. just the 1st experiment by a newbie like me...hehehhe....

if you guys comment bout these, really appreciate it.
If its making money then use this method for that.......after all in the end money is important. :cheers:

fop_archer

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Let it be here please because it is a sure way to make some fast money....Noobs who are not making a single dime will know that money making is not so difficult when on MMD...:top:

You can ask any of your friends as you said to create a bot for it and post it in VIP section. Howz dat...:) Just my 2 cents.

By the way, why am I not getting any results. Are the people so busy in making money or so lazy to work for even an hour. Common guys, post some results. I am bursting with even more advanced idea on this to make more money. If not the money, you can post the impressions you got by this method. :damnmate:

SornSoft

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Website
www.sorn-soft.com
I've not messed with this method yet, I've been trying another method for gaining new followers without messing with the ratio bullshit. And it seems to be working, it's a little slow but seems to be doing ok.

I've used 10 high profile accounts and simply every 5mins unfollow then follow them again, and it's gained me about 80 new followers in 24hrs.

I'll give this a shot and see how well it works as well. It's short sweet and simple.