!My Unique Dating Affiliate Method $100+ A Day Anyone Can Do!

speed420

Make Money Online
Reaction score
No prob guys please post back here and let me know how you are making out with my method. thanks

outrage666

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
there is no one in the chat...or i´m stupid. just see 283 online unsers then i go to the chatrooms but there is no one?

blowdata4u

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Nice Man..keep it and and thanks for sharing this........

jeremiahcork

Make Money Online
Reaction score
e-whoring

Thanks for posting I am going to give this one a shot.

So you have about 4-5 chat windows open on each computer. What do you do then..just keep posting the same line?

Do you use a bot to just keep posting?? I would like to do something like this and automate it.

Do you do email submit or CC join up? How long do you spend e-whoring per day?

sorry for all the questions..and well done!

cas77

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
So you have about 4-5 chat windows open on each computer. What do you do then..just keep posting the same line?

Do you use a bot to just keep posting?? I would like to do something like this and automate it.
It's already 100% automated...no need for bots and no need to post anything. OP corerect me if I'm wrong.

jeremiahcork

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hello

Created a profile with girly picture. I poked about 50 guys. I also joined 1 chat room..i got banned pretty quick.

Do you just poke lots of people and join the chats?
I will keep poking guys..there must be hundreds of sites like this one..so if it works i would like to scale it up..spedd420 your PM box is full

cheers

Mr.Ruthless

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Is this operation automated? Any other details? I assume you're using bots with all the machines running?

silverdot

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Ok i understand creating a profile and putting the link in there. When they go to your domain are you redirecting the whole domain or do you put this code on a .html page?

<META http-equiv="refresh" content="0;URL=http://www.afflink.com">

Basically when your AM asks you where does your traffic come from, your just gonna say oh i post a link in a profile in a chat room?

Now if you say it comes from your domain, do you have an actual site on your domain and just redirect from a page? Because when the AM goes to the domain he gets redirected too. unless you use the meta refresh.

IT DRIVES ME CRAZY NOT KNOWING!!!!!!!

The big questions is on a profile site why would a guy want to join another one? Why can't he just use that site?

Sam

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
speed420 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
Aww..well, I guess I'l just post it here. Anyways, I was wondering about step 8 -> I have 4 pcs and run about 5 chat accounts on each pc so the more girls the more $$MONEY$$ you make.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but your talking about AI bots, right? Well, if that's the case..erm, could you share/recommend me one?

Thanks in forward!

silverdot

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but your talking about AI bots, right? Well, if that's the case..erm, could you share/recommend me one?

Thanks in forward!
I figured out the coding issues, thanks to some friends here on MMD, and I too would like to know what bots you use for this? Can you use an AIM bot or what type of auto responding program do you use.

I thought about just doing it manually to make it seem more realistic. Thoughts?

dynasty814

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I'm a noob, call me crazy, why don't we make a site like this build members, "hot site owner" spam the shit out of it, big bank, don't think outside the "mans" box make your own box.

Dynasty814

El_King_Jefe

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I get already connected to other session. How do I do multi chats in one account.

I will
create a custom website for you!

Mskew29

Make Money Online
Reaction score
seems like IRC

seems similar to IRC. but its kinda lame.. i mean to get decent volume how the heck you gonna have a convo with 5 different dudes. Its quite funny tho... chat rooms are huge look for IRC networks and look for channels. I'm new to this game i have about 5,000$ to invest i need some help with article writing and marketing if anybody is interested please send me aPM