Need Facebook Help (Ask Here)

Mtrader

Make Money Online
Reaction score
After the recent chaos surrounding changes at facebook, from the many fixes they've applied, the photo verify (Non-sense!?), And most annoying of all, the constant deleting of pages and accounts happening non stop along with all the proxy trouble.

Im offering a thread in order for you guys to ask basic question's to me & other facebook marketers on MMD who are kind enough to answer some aswell.

So fire away! Ask any question & i will try my damnedest to get you those answers!

(Please Make Sure Before Asking a Question You've atleast attempted to use MMD for the answer i.e How to Implement FBML on a page tab ect, There are some good posts out there people! Read them)

Mtrader

Reactions: 5 people

vostro15

Make Money Online
Reaction score
How do we set FBML as a default landing page now?! Things have changed!

Mtrader

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Facebook have been changing the way users view pages on what they land on first for a few days now, as such its impossible to give a correct answer as of yet, alot of people are now using App pages in order to place there fbml, maybe you should look into this, otherwise just sit tight and the answers will come as soon as i have them. if your simply premoting a webpage maybe add a fmbl box to your page intead of trying to add it to the tab, you can still make the landing page your boxes tab and simply list the page you wish to advertise, simply make a basic fbml of your instructions for users.

Hope this helped & i will try get more answers

Mtrader

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Got your answer dude! ran a few tests with some old pages and found that you can still have your fbml page as landing page if you setup page as local bussiness ect! Simply list it as correct as possible however, otherwise it will be turned into a community page (No fbml) as im aware! I rarely need to use fbml however due to the amount of traffic i can generate from accounts, so sorry if im not upto date haha
Good luck mate :D

appzaholic

Make Money Online
Reaction score
From what I've heard and I tested myself this morning, FB changed back to allowing default destinations....Things might have changed since this morning though :)

Count Stacula

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
After the recent chaos surrounding changes at facebook, from the many fixes they've applied, the photo verify (Non-sense!?), And most annoying of all, the constant deleting of pages and accounts happening non stop along with all the proxy trouble.

Im offering a thread in order for you guys to ask basic question's to me & other facebook marketers on MMD who are kind enough to answer some aswell.

So fire away! Ask any question & i will try my damnedest to get you those answers!

(Please Make Sure Before Asking a Question You've atleast attempted to use MMD for the answer i.e How to Implement FBML on a page tab ect, There are some good posts out there people! Read them)
I guess I need to update my EBOOK about making money with Facebook

Mtrader

Make Money Online
Reaction score
From what I've heard and I tested myself this morning, FB changed back to allowing default destinations....Things might have changed since this morning though :)
Yeh your correct, just checked again and seems things are back to normal, my guess it was a update or test they were pulling. Lets hope it goes back to normal ehhh?

Count Stacula

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Yeh your correct, just checked again and seems things are back to normal, my guess it was a update or test they were pulling. Lets hope it goes back to normal ehhh?
Yeah, although I'm not really sure if anything in my EBOOK could or will be effected.

rap8557

Make Money Online
Reaction score
anyone here has the force invite code?

im still using this

<div id="step2" style="display:none;"><fb:request-form method="post" type="FACEBOOK FAN PAGE NAME" clicktohide="step2" clicktoshow="step3" invite="true" 4 content="Text to invite your friends. <fb:req-choice url='FACEBOOK FAN PAGE URL' ' label='GO' /> "> 5 <fb:multi-friend-selector actiontext="Invite Box Title" rows="2" showborder="true" condensed="false" style="width: 140px;" /> 6 </fb:request-form>

but it doen't do the trick, you'll just click the actual for or even the skip button it will show the step 3. can anyone edit the validation process of this code so that if someone clicks the ship it will not show the step3..

Mtrader

Make Money Online
Reaction score
anyone here has the force invite code?

im still using this

<div id="step2" style="display:none;"><fb:request-form method="post" type="FACEBOOK FAN PAGE NAME" clicktohide="step2" clicktoshow="step3" invite="true" 4 content="Text to invite your friends. <fb:req-choice url='FACEBOOK FAN PAGE URL' ' label='GO' /> "> 5 <fb:multi-friend-selector actiontext="Invite Box Title" rows="2" showborder="true" condensed="false" style="width: 140px;" /> 6 </fb:request-form>

but it doen't do the trick, you'll just click the actual for or even the skip button it will show the step 3. can anyone edit the validation process of this code so that if someone clicks the ship it will not show the step3..
i do have the newer code but depends what overall script your using, by the sounds your using a 3 step? if so would simply get rid of 2nd step to and add the invite section to part 1 along with the "like" stuff. There are codes availible out there, use google, simply code it in so after they have invited in order to see last step.

Either that or you find a way or incentive for them to want to complete the invite step, buy offering them stuff, if you make a community page for an APP most people will inv as a rule of thumb anyway, as they want to grow page and get more adds when they write "add me" ect

Mtrader

Make Money Online
Reaction score
UPDATE:

Just to keep you guys informed, facebook are now stepping down the amount of crazyness that has been going on lately, as im aware, all page tabs are now back to defualt ( some new pages might have trouble due to what browser you use i.e cant delete excess tabs)

Beware however they have new steps in place to flag pages that directly link to offers such as ones on CPAlead using there shortened links, so if you gonna use affilate/cpa/ppc offers and incentives make sure you direct or re-direct traffic in order to cloak it from facebooks evil glare, (like the wierd eye on LOTR)

Last but not least, in the last few days have noticed a big fall in the amount of accounts i have getting disabled because of spamming, my guess is because of the sheer amount of it going on facebook has become weakend to it, so i ask anyone who also has the capability to post on group/page walls in succession to give it a try, beware however if you over do it you will obviously be flagged and reported by other users. leave a 30sec-1min gap between each. Find a very active wall and this should work fine, would reccomend "Daily Players - Mafia Wars" they get a post every 10 secs on average, thus helping you spam more because your posts seem spread.

Laters

BG5151

Make Money Online
Reaction score
For a fan page can i redirect it to a normal website? If so how would i go about doing that?

Thanks

Mtrader

Make Money Online
Reaction score
For a fan page can i redirect it to a normal website? If so how would i go about doing that?

Thanks
Sure you can, i reccomend using either bit.ly or any other kind of url, shortener with tracking however, helps you keep track of clicks too :pcguru:

Count Stacula

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
What you mean? so your gonna rip my Q&A? That would not be wise :slug:
Edited! I'm not ripping anything at all. I didn't post a link, nor is my EBOOK even posted yet. I simply said, "I will have to look over my EBOOK and see if anything has been changed that is in the instructions in my EBOOK."

Mtrader

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I'm not ripping anything at all. I didn't post a link, nor is my EBOOK even posted yet. I simply said, "I will have to look over my EBOOK and see if anything has been changed that is in the instructions in my EBOOK."
Why did you take such offence to that its a simple question and answer, guess you cant answer that without being a child. Find somewhere else to post, as that was not 1. A question about facebook as intened by this thread 2. Constructive or helpful at all to yourself or others reading it 3. Did not even answer my question.

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

Where can I find a script similar to this one?

Welkom op Facebook | Facebook

My script isn't working because of the changes in FBML... D:

Hope you can help me :D
You can find this fbml in alot of places, best bet to purchase from someone at cpalead via the marketplace, i do have it to hand but im not in the bussiness of giving them out as i originally payed for them a few months back. You can also try google :top: just search forums and its bound to crop up, i even saw it on here i think search "Fbml"

plaintext

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Facebook loves to disable, but i'm trying to find ways around it

Mtrader

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Facebook loves to disable, but i'm trying to find ways around it
Ofcourse they do lol, how many accounts you running? if its more 5 put some proxies in there, less chance of disable, and make sure accounts look legit, people are reporting "dating" looking ones alot

doncroce

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
ilikethat.info
You can find this fbml in alot of places, best bet to purchase from someone at cpalead via the marketplace, i do have it to hand but im not in the bussiness of giving them out as i originally payed for them a few months back. You can also try google :top: just search forums and its bound to crop up, i even saw it on here i think search "Fbml"
Yeah you mean this one: http://www.moneymakerdiscussion.com...67-get-facebook-3-step-pages-script-fbml.html

But it does't work anymore... you can hit next at step 2, and bypass the invitation.

Is there any working script out there? Would be amazing :D

BTW: Amazing Thread