Need help with SMTP hosts and mailer king

kurtlakov

Make Money Online
Reaction score
So a friend of mine will make a program for me a mailer. He told me that i need to give him a lists of SMTP host which allow open rely. And that if i give him such list he can do the mailer in 2 hours. I was wondering where can i find this hosts and if it is a good idea to use a program created by him or i should just buy mailer king ? Also if anyone knows from whom i can buy mailer king what is the price and what else do i need to be able to send 50k mails a day without being blocked. I know i need proxies but i don`t know how exactly sending the e-mails works if they are send from my own e-mail (if i should make 4k mails to send ) or some kind of server. Please help.
Best regards

anakha

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
www.selfshotbabes.net
Copied from BHW thanx goes to originalposter

I've seen some threads inquiring about sending smaller numbers of bulk emails. Thought I'd share some info on a way for noob's to do this relatively inexpensively using G-o D-addy dot com hosting.

Note: I'm talking about sending to unique email addresses (not @cl.org)

1) Get a private .com domain for mailing purposes only (don't set up as the url for your main website...forward this to your main url if necessary)

2) Get a hosting plan
-Economy Plan is $4.99 per month and includes up to 100 email accounts.

3) Get a mailer that can use smtp
-Here's a thread to a cracked version here in the forums:

EDIT: Taking the link out that pointed to BHW -mrgodlike

Note: Each email account is allowed 250 smtp relays per day. So 100 email accounts = up to 25k emails per day. As much as people don't like gdaddy, this is the beauty of their hosting plans....smtp limits PER email account with a decent number of email accounts provided per hosting plan.

4) To use links in your email, pick up some throw away .info's from namecheap (includes private registration for $2.98 per domain) to rotate in your emails (that forward to your main site). I use 10 .info's to rotate in my emails now. Yes, unless you spoof the from address, you will have a different domain name in the from email versus the link in the email body. What we've found is that conversion rates can still be quite good.

5) Use tokens and synonym your email body (i.e. [TargetEmail], etc. and [hello|hi|how are you]) to make each email unique (the mailer in the above link support tokens and synonym).

In terms of getting targeted unique email addresses, there are still plenty to harvest from CL. We find that we're still inboxing the majors with the method well. Have been using this method for 6 months, and the host still hasn't canned us.

Want to up the antie? Deluxe Hosting is $6.99 per month and includes 500 email accounts. Theoretically, use the method to send 500x250 per day = 125k per day. Or, spread your risk and get multiple Economy Plans.

Disclaimer: We understand......this is a noob method (which we still use in our business btw) and we don't claim it to be an advanced way to email by any stretch. Of course it has its limits, but it is a relatively easy and economical way to email.

Hope that gets you somewhere, i can olso post a long post on email creation from BHW but im not sure about crossposting form there, please tell me if it is not cool with the mods

And no worries man, I know you're just trying to help... and we really appreciate it. You're not gonna get banned or anything... just refrain from the BHW links if you can bro ;) --mrgodlike

mrgodlike

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
So a friend of mine will make a program for me a mailer. He told me that i need to give him a lists of SMTP host which allow open rely. And that if i give him such list he can do the mailer in 2 hours. I was wondering where can i find this hosts and if it is a good idea to use a program created by him or i should just buy mailer king ? Also if anyone knows from whom i can buy mailer king what is the price and what else do i need to be able to send 50k mails a day without being blocked. I know i need proxies but i don`t know how exactly sending the e-mails works if they are send from my own e-mail (if i should make 4k mails to send ) or some kind of server. Please help.
Best regards
K mailer king is $149 for purchase of the program AND for 3 months of use for it.

Then it is $50 a month to use it.

You'll need proxies, and for that i'll recommend texacola for proxies. You'll be fine to send 50k w/ a half block (127 ips) or even a whole block (253 ips). you just need to delay the sending and keep the threads down lower so you don't seend too many at a time.

dericks3

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Mailer King

I just looked at Mailer King.
It looks like they just changed their pricing.
$10 a campaign,plus cost for each email.
Not sure if I am reading it correctly.

dericks3

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Yeah thanks I got it.
I paid a guy on bhw world to teach me to scrape and mail.

Paid him the $ now he is mia.

Tired of getting ghosted so much on cl.
Wanted to go a different route.
Thanks for the link.

Dimabig

Make Money Online
Reaction score
What is the best solution for SMTP rotation+Using all variables of email leads to send personal mails with company name, website, etc.?
Thanks!