Network that accepts chat traffic and pay per signup

sky1987

Make Money Online
Reaction score
who will i contact to join that program?

can you PM me the details im very interested

expchat

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm just starting with adult marketing. I tried chatting, and got one cc sale, but 99% of the people don't go through because of the cc verification. Do you guys know any networks that allows chat traffic and has pay per signup?
Give chat4money.net a try I've worked with them since June they are good affiliate network

jakaz0204

Make Money Online
Reaction score
chatwebmasters

i like chatwebmasters

Last edited:

tjl

Make Money Online
Reaction score
We do accept this kind of traffic, Clickforprofits.com give us a shot! I am sure you wont regret.

mic_chatwebmasters

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Website
www.chatwebmasters.com
hi im eric of chatwebmasters dot com and we will be launching a new link ( t11 ) link. It's a $4.99 trial membership for a day. almost the same as type1 link of webcams dot com. if you are interested please email as at [email protected] or you can add our AM. Thanks and God Bless!

Mic - 472606308

Eric - 361768641

Bump for this one!
Chatwebmasters.com pays weekly on time!

mf_iii

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Is Chatwebmasters.com so good???

asha

Make Money Online
Reaction score
do they still allow chat traffic? :)

asha

Make Money Online
Reaction score
great!What are the payment method sir? how so i sign up? :) thanks!

globe010

Make Money Online
Reaction score
good links here, thanks for sharing....

Hotcashgirl

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Can I ask if Marvelcash.com is still operational? can i ask if some affiliates are using it, really having troubles contacting the manager no answer and all. having doubts already, and hoping to warn fellow affiliates if there is something to warn about, sound a little fishy with this Kaylee guy.. hoping someone can shed a light on this.

asha

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Can I ask if Marvelcash.com is still operational? can i ask if some affiliates are using it, really having troubles contacting the manager no answer and all. having doubts already, and hoping to warn fellow affiliates if there is something to warn about, sound a little fishy with this Kaylee guy.. hoping someone can shed a light on this.
Yes, it is still operational. Do you want to join? I can help give you an account. It is $30 PPS. Where you from? Just give me your account details. It needs to be activated after you sign up. Kaylee doesn't answer emails anymore.

Hotcashgirl

Make Money Online
Reaction score
@ASHA hi thanks for the reply currently i got account with kaylee and got a pending payout so I am asking around if there are problems with him, is he still the one handling PH affiliates, just got some bills that is intended for the payout. So hope I would know if he is still around to pay or not, he don't answer my calls either and even my mails. so getting all the doubts about him and with Marvel it self, I just need to know if he will still pay affiliates. Sorry for asking too much.

Hotcashgirl

Make Money Online
Reaction score
@asha hi there, can i ask if kaylee is still paying affiliates got a pending on him really having troubles on funds right now..

macho1985

Make Money Online
Reaction score
global.chat4money.net accepts chat traffic and I've been receiving payout from them for a month now..

webforum

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Theyre aint GOOD nowadays. Find something else, im not saying they dont pay but nowadays, the website owners steal your sales!

asha

Make Money Online
Reaction score
convertcash.com

use refferal: sccoby
ill get u approved.
per lead: $15 on thursdays $18
pay weekly check,wire,paypal.
do they really accept chat traffic?