Network that accepts chat traffic and pay per signup

expchat

Make Money Online
Hey guys, I'm just starting with adult marketing. I tried chatting, and got one cc sale, but 99% of the people don't go through because of the cc verification. Do you guys know any networks that allows chat traffic and has pay per signup?
Give chat4money.net a try I've worked with them since June they are good affiliate network

That's right! We offer PPS and Trial Links, payout is from $25-$40, depending on the link you'll be using!
Go with the flow and start promoting us now.

Contact me for further details.

Mic

Hotcashgirl

Make Money Online
Can I ask if Marvelcash.com is still operational? can i ask if some affiliates are using it, really having troubles contacting the manager no answer and all. having doubts already, and hoping to warn fellow affiliates if there is something to warn about, sound a little fishy with this Kaylee guy.. hoping someone can shed a light on this.

asha

Make Money Online
Can I ask if Marvelcash.com is still operational? can i ask if some affiliates are using it, really having troubles contacting the manager no answer and all. having doubts already, and hoping to warn fellow affiliates if there is something to warn about, sound a little fishy with this Kaylee guy.. hoping someone can shed a light on this.
Yes, it is still operational. Do you want to join? I can help give you an account. It is $30 PPS. Where you from? Just give me your account details. It needs to be activated after you sign up. Kaylee doesn't answer emails anymore.

Hotcashgirl

Make Money Online
@ASHA hi thanks for the reply currently i got account with kaylee and got a pending payout so I am asking around if there are problems with him, is he still the one handling PH affiliates, just got some bills that is intended for the payout. So hope I would know if he is still around to pay or not, he don't answer my calls either and even my mails. so getting all the doubts about him and with Marvel it self, I just need to know if he will still pay affiliates. Sorry for asking too much.