New Rules for this section * Add your Referral Links here*

Doc

Make Money Online
ADMINISTRATOR
Do you want to advertise your website? Do you feel the need to get 1000's of referrals? Do you want your site to be noticed by the whole community? Well do it here but its going to cost you $15.00!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok , I want to advertise this site. It is a site I own and I think it would be helpful for the ones that do not have the time or do not know how to hide their own tracks by themselves.

I will personally delete the protected links per request (you can request that on the contact form ) so no traces will remain.

So , where do I have to pay the 1$ ?

mastodo9

Make Money Online
Seems that since the downtime there are a few permissions that need changing....so this will be dealt with.

The reason we have this section is it helps keep the forum clean.

If people wanna promote their affiliate links then there gonna pay for it, this makes a lot of people think twice before throwing up any old post with a link in it, be it only a dollar.

Time has proven that this works. Instead of throwing a ban at anyone who wants to post a link it was decided that we would give the opportunity to do so, but at a cost (think of it as additional security)

As any shrewd marketer knows.. forum marketing if a good way to build referrals and downlines and we appreciate that...we just don't want it all over the forum...hence this section.

God of Hell Fire

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Hey this is definitely a good idea, a " win, win " the froum makes a buck, and you gain respect for legit links.
Not bad in my eyes.

Doc

Make Money Online
ADMINISTRATOR
Its not a $1 anymore its $5 dollars to have your thread in this section. This will stay here for the life of your advertising site you are promoting. So for $5 you can update and post all you want to in your thread updating etc... So start spamming your links now. Just start a new thread and you will be directed to the paypal payment, then you will be able to start your thread.

Doc

teguh123

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
This is a perfect idea. I'll experiment putting my hostgator baby plan here and SEO it like hell. Who knows my section here rank more easily than the one I wrote in my own site.

Melissa

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
It IS a good price, and the audience is pretty targeted, but I just wonder if members looks at it just as ads and nothing more.. :)

lecicine

Make Money Online
hmmmm not good for me i have Alertpay and Liberty reserve but paypal sorry i can not advertise here because paypal is accepted in few countries only :(

CpaCash

Make Money Online
Hey Doc, I'd love to buy a spot to announce the launch of a new site of mine, can you pls PM me the paypal email to send to. Thanks