Online Drugs PPC

BrettDirectCPV

Make Money Online
Hi

I have an online drug site I am seeking promotion for, curious if anyone on here is interested in promoting a site for ordering online drugs.

The site is one of handful of sites that has been approved by Google as it has been approved. (to the best of my knowledge).

Any interest?

anywayIcan

Make Money Online
Instead of posting this :
Any interest?

why not just put up t her link

this is an open forum -not BHW or other, where we SHARE

thanks

regards

AWIC

BrettDirectCPV

Make Money Online
I am here to share 100%, it's just not ready... but I am trying to be pro-active in case some guys have been looking for something like this is.

As we all know.. its always nice to get in early.

anywayIcan

Make Money Online
IMHO - What you are better off doing is a pre - launch promotion.

Of course -when you are actually ready to launch - then:

Make some noise - Some decent noise - press releases etc.

If it is approved by the big G as you say there is no problem with this approach.

Just treat it like any other launch.

If a product is any good it will usually sell itself and there will be no need to ask for promoters

BrettDirectCPV

Make Money Online
IMHO - What you are better off doing is a pre - launch promotion.

Of course -when you are actually ready to launch - then:

Make some noise - Some decent noise - press releases etc.

If it is approved by the big G as you say there is no problem with this approach.

Just treat it like any other launch.

If a product is any good it will usually sell itself and there will be no need to ask for promoters
Yes, yes understood.. my employer is no stranger to PR releases we put out many.

There has been a booth at AdTech SF, and NY as well.. and had good interest.

I am just merely gauging interest on here to see if anyone is looking to get a headstart on promoting .

recovery

Make Money Online
Hi

I have an online drug site I am seeking promotion for, curious if anyone on here is interested in promoting a site for ordering online drugs.

The site is one of handful of sites that has been approved by Google as it has been approved. (to the best of my knowledge).

Any interest?
Email blasting remains the primary method of promoting such sites, because PPC networks require you to be PharmacyChecker verified.

The whole PharmacyChecker system, is a pay to play system that requires BOTH the actual pharmacy (drug site) and affiliate to be members. Full details can be found at pharmacychecker.com

In short it boils down to "Upon application, there is a $367 non-refundable processing fee per applicant/pharmacy. If approved, there is a $105 monthly fee per pharmacy (the first two months are free). "

There is really no way to avoid this, as Yahoo, Google, Bing/MSN all require you to be certified. Now you might be lucky and have a couple words fall through the cracks. But for instance most major drugs will be flagged "blue pill, ******, ect" are all flagged words in addition to pretty much every pharma medication.

BrettDirectCPV

Make Money Online
That is a great point.

The site in question IS pharmacy checker approved.

PharmacyChecker.com

It is undergoing a re-design to the best of my knowledge, and should re-launch soon. Just gauging interest for those who want to promote when it's ready to go.

anywayIcan

Make Money Online
Can you give us any DECENT reasons why we would want to promote what is possibly the most difficult niche on the net, especially when we have networks like ewa, mmd cash and other respectable, founded cpas to choose from

What makes your offer worthy of our attentions in particular.

Supply that info and you may get a better response to this

BrettDirectCPV

Make Money Online
Can you give us any DECENT reasons why we would want to promote what is possibly the most difficult niche on the net, especially when we have networks like ewa, mmd cash and other respectable, founded cpas to choose from

What makes your offer worthy of our attentions in particular.

Supply that info and you may get a better response to this
Decent reasons, no I am not here to tell you what to promote or why you should promote it. I am merely offering it in general to any individual who might be interested. I'm not here to be Mr. Sales guy. I'm here to tell things like they are and offer some first hand assistance with some different types of platforms and offers I represent.

As far as being a network, this will most likely be its own website only-offer or run under revenuegateway.com.

I'm not going to say anything good or bad about those networks but I would say both the networks you mentioned, and many more are very respectful of the products and offers I represent.

recovery

Make Money Online
That is a great point.

The site in question IS pharmacy checker approved.

PharmacyChecker.com

It is undergoing a re-design to the best of my knowledge, and should re-launch soon. Just gauging interest for those who want to promote when it's ready to go.
Again, both the Pharmacy selling the product and the JV Partner/affliate need to be Pharmacychecker approved. Thus everyone who you would signup to partner here - would also need to be Pharmacychecker.com approved and pay the monthly charges.

That is part of the reason why email blasts, blog posts, mini sites are used to promote these types of affiliate offers. Because of the necessary licensing fee's.

Perhaps you should fully understand your nitche, it seems like I have a greater fundamental understanding of Pharma offers.

My last question: What benefit or unique offer do you have? There are 100's of other Only Pharma affiliates paying 20-30% of the transaction fee. I actually belong to two of them.

Just saying, you really need to present a stronger argument and action statement to get people "excited in your offer"

Maiami

Make Money Online
There are 100's of other Only Pharma affiliates paying 20-30% of the transaction fee. I actually belong to two of them.
Only 20-30% ? This is a joke?
I know affiliate program paying 70% of the transaction fee!

P.S Why people deal only for 20-30% when they can earn more with other affiliate program! I can’t understand it!

igl0w

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
i can get u to pcc that allwos pharma thats needs traffic.
20-30% is a joke, i move all my friend to really rtrusted network with 45% share.
and those with 60-70% are usually fake or have bad drugs. ive tested almost all programs tha tare out there i currently have best possible configuration of drug affs to get maximum $.

mickaelgca

Make Money Online
Hi,
I'm Mickael from pharmaceutical affiliate program Cashadmin.

@igl0w and Maiami: please don't fight ... both of you are wright the % is very important not to low, not to high, depends of the quality of your traffic.

I work with this value. If you send a very very good traffic, the program can convert and make a lot of sales as the affiliate will be payed for that with a bigger %.

If you send a poor traffic... will you pay for something not good ?

It's always a story of communication, and compromises.

You know what ;) I'm doing it very well at Cashadmin.com (generic4all.com, pharm4all.com...)

Cheers

Mickael - Cashadmin.com

Email blasting remains the primary method of promoting such sites, because PPC networks require you to be PharmacyChecker verified.

The whole PharmacyChecker system, is a pay to play system that requires BOTH the actual pharmacy (drug site) and affiliate to be members. Full details can be found at pharmacychecker.com

In short it boils down to "Upon application, there is a $367 non-refundable processing fee per applicant/pharmacy. If approved, there is a $105 monthly fee per pharmacy (the first two months are free). "

There is really no way to avoid this, as Yahoo, Google, Bing/MSN all require you to be certified. Now you might be lucky and have a couple words fall through the cracks. But for instance most major drugs will be flagged "blue pill, ******, ect" are all flagged words in addition to pretty much every pharma medication.
This is a really great advice, pay attention to it. Effective advertising is always paid, you need to invest in quality promo campaign to get profit in future. I am a permanent client of https://www.genericspharmacyonline.com/ precisely due to this type of advertising. People need to notice you, and any advert must look natural and make people trust you.
Best of luck!