PinBlaster - First Pinterest Automation Software [Follow/Like/Pin/Repin/Autopilot]

Smeltzer

The World is Mine
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Thread Approved
this is not sodevrom first time here at MMD BST he has never had a problem before and his software always speaks for itself. Good luck on sales op.

sodevrom

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Thank you very much!
Guys, my inbox was full and I did not get your PM's. Please resend.

Thanks,
Vlad

rockyonfire

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
This is a great software and very easy to use. There is a 13 page guide and another software called "Pin Grabber" included in the package. Pin Grabber scrapes Pins from 9Gag and Pinterst, after scraping you can export the Pins to the Pin Grabber.

You can add as many as accounts you want and proxy feature is also there. Finding and Following users feature is also working great. You can find Pinterest users from any category and Follow them. I love the "Like Pins", "Repin Pins" and "Comment Pins" features. You can Like hundreds of Pins with one click and with delay too so that your accounts doesn't get banned. Another great feature of this software is that it can publish posts on your blogs and Pins/Repins those too.

moviedemands

The One n Only
Reaction score
Huge vouch for sodevrom & all this products.
I've got a license to every one of his products so far, They work great and they continue to keep them updated.

These guys sell quality products and have A+ support!

Best of luck guys!

sodevrom

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hello guys,
Thank you very much for your good words!

VLad

sodevrom

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hello guys, wanted to let you know that a major update was released 5 minutes ago:
*You can now create boards in Pin Blaster. When in the account module, right click on the account you want and click on Create Board.
*Some users had issues with speed. Even when the software was logging in it was slow. It should be fixed in this new version.
*You can now search for Pins based on a keyword search term (besides category and username)
*When in the Content Poster/Start posting, you will have the option to delete an existing blog from your list. DO this in case you added the same blog twice.
*The gather pin function will take in account the minimum likes/repins number ONLY if the popular category is chosen
*In the Users section you can now add users manually (by entering their pinterest username)
*Added a new Right Click menu item in all modules. Right click on the list and you will be able to clear the entire list of items.
*It's now possible to mass import accounts with the proxies automatically linked to them. Example: email:password:proxy_ip:proxy_port
*We recommend doing a maximum of 200-300 actions/account/ 10 hours. Warning messages will appear in the software when you select a list larger than this amount.
*Fixed some delay issues
*Added a delay option in the Content Poster
*You can now pin/repin (in Content Poster) with multiple accounts. Select account 1, pin repin an than you can do the same for account 2, 3 ...
*In the Content Poster, if you select multiple posts at the same time, you can now mass edit the pink link to all selected items.
*In the Pin ACtions module you can now Clear the List, Delete Pins and View the pins in browser by right clicking on the list

*In PinGrabber you can now search on pinterest based on a keyword or category
*When exporting Pins from Pin Grabber, you can now set a custom pin link
Thanks!
Vlad

Krayzie

The One And Only
Reaction score
Another awesome release by the Blaster Suite Staff!

I've had this baby for over a week now testing the shit out of it.So far so good.

This bot does what it says it does.You mass follow/unfollow,pin/like/comment on popular pins so you can grow your account and get more followers,add as many accounts and proxys you want and all that with a click of a button.Another awesome feature of this bot is that you can publish posts on your blog and then pin/repin those to get alot of traffic.That should work fine with a content locker on it :)
There's also some nice bonuses in there like the pin grabber and the pinblaster report.

Only thing that i dont like is the speed when importing accounts and proxys but i know that will change in the near future.Also it will be awesome if you can make the bot to like/repin/comment on other pins with all the accounts imported on the bot at the same time and not one by one.

Great work again guys.Keep it up and good luck with the sales.

sodevrom

Make Money Online
Reaction score
New major update released:
*When mass importing posts (pins) in the COntent Poster, if the mass import contained an image link (instead of image file path), problems occured when trying to post the pins.
*We recommend following not more than 300 people/day. But I removed the "gather users limit" from 300 to 1000.
*Added a column section called "Status" in each list. Here you will details about the actions that are made on the current item. If errors appear, the status column will show the Error Message.
*When saving new blogs, the category will be saved next to the blog name (in the drop down list).
*You can now repin/like/comment the pins with all accounts (automatically)
*You can now add pins manually in the "Pin Actions" module. Simply enter the Pin ID or Pin Link and it will be added to Pin Blaster
*Fixed the delay issue in the content poster.
*When mass importing accounts with proxies, problems appeared (it said "account invalid" every time). Fixed now
*PinBlaster couldn't create boards, follow users while using proxies. Starting with this version, everything is fixed
*Added better error reporting throughout the software
*In the content poster you can now pin/repin with all accounts. We recommend only repinning with all accounts (not pinning)
*You can now schedule tasks in the COntent Poster module. Right click on the items you want (you can select multiple at a time), set the tasks you want, the date/time and that's it. You can pin/post/repin with all accounts or an individual account. This is a major feature of Pin Blaster

christinaV

Reaction score
I always knew that Pinterest is more than just a web space for cute photos, it is a powerful tool for business promotion. At first I hesitated whether I need this social network or not, I even investigated it's reviews properly, but now I am a happy owner of a rather successful Pinterest account.