quick ewhore method...

Angel_Of_$atan

Make Money Online
Reaction score
quick ewhore method... i wrote this specifically for a member of MMD that i have been helping i have used this method many times back in my ewhoring days...
this is a free and fast method you can have this all set within an hour you will have to set up a free website or blog were you can put you a banners or links to your cpa offers... i suggest yolasite.com
ok here we go obviously to make this more effective we will be posing as girls and trust me these horny fools fall for it all day
ok go to your blog or site this just needs a home page no other page make the heading of your site like

VIDEO CHAT WITH AMY & PLAY GAMES

OK dont use that exact heading think of a good one that will catch a guys attention
put your banner on the site then write a description something like this put it above the banner were they can see it easily

>>example description>> play a game with me amy... while we video chat... just enter your email in the offer below to get started after you enter your email you will automatically be sent to my cam...

then put your banner below the description
now you are just telling them you are gonna cam you dont actually need a cam lol
also i usually put something like the reason this require an email address is so i know your serious and not some horny little boy lolthat gets em every time
ok lets get that email submit offer making you some cash just go to meebo.com you can log in with you msn, aim, yahoo, myspace, or meebo accounts login to meebo.com before you start whoring around just go to a room with a lot of people in it then simply say hi nothing else because you wanna chane your name you can do this after you type 1 message its easy it ask you what you want your name to be after you enter your first message MAKE IT GIRLY then start whoring just ask simple questions like does anyone wanna play a game while we video chat?? you should get a bunch of people asking you ASL= AGE SEX LOCATION.... obviosly you tell them something like 18Fusa
then ask them to play a game and cam they will ask how then just give them the link to your site were you put the banner or link i would make the sites url like playandchat-with-amy.yolasite or something with the girls name that you will be using then wait for them to follow the directions on your site and keep asking in the chat rooms if anyone wants to play a game and video chat keep asking and keep asking
USE YOUR IMAGINATION THIS METHOD HAS MADE TONS OF CASH

subzij

Make Money Online
Reaction score
thoughts

I think this is a great method.

I know everyone must have seen the ads that are everywhere for that mmorpg game with the sexy as fu(k computer generated "maiden" with massive maidens all of her own. I admit I've clicked it :) But I remember it looking completely sh!t.

Well anyway regardless of that - I was thinking that would be an ideal offer to run with this method, could even create a character and show the mark a screenshot and say something like "come find me once you get in - i'll be in the Queens Head/Castle/Forest/Brothel" or whatever... Then you know they will play the game as well and reduce the chance of you AM sniffing around :proud:

Problem is I cant find the offer or remember what the game is called. Anyone know? or know of a similar offer we could use like this? I don't know anything about these games so apologies if this post is offensive to anyone :)

subzij

Make Money Online
Reaction score
i know you bluerickshaw and you know me - and that post explains your recent absence :p
but thanks lol

evanc123

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
awesome method will try it

BoneDaddyTX

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Quick question on the method...

Do you need to use CakeSlice to clip out the email submit area and place that on your landing page and is the placement of the offer banner just there to satisfy the terms of the offer?

I'm pretty new to this and want to make sure I'm getting the setup correct...

Any help would be appreciated!

BoneDaddyTX

Angel_Of_$atan

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Quick question on the method...

Do you need to use CakeSlice to clip out the email submit area and place that on your landing page and is the placement of the offer banner just there to satisfy the terms of the offer?

I'm pretty new to this and want to make sure I'm getting the setup correct...

Any help would be appreciated!

BoneDaddyTX
sorry it took me so long to reply bonedaddyTX i for some reason didnt get my email staing there has been a reply to my thread but anyway... you dont need to use cakeslice a regular link or banner will do just fine... i probly to late you prob figured it out already sorry about that

anywayIcan

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Quick Question -

What do you all do when your AFF manager contacts you because none of the traffic is converting, or worse, refuses to pay out because of same ?

Angel_Of_$atan

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Quick Question -

What do you all do when your AFF manager contacts you because none of the traffic is converting, or worse, refuses to pay out because of same ?
no ones ever contacted me... a good way to avoid that would be use a worldwinner game offer or similar offer that converts on download specially for this method if you use one of them kind of offers you will have no problems

smoundzou

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Can someone tell me which company is offering these email submits?