[READ THIS] Dr.P (Doc) Appreciation Thread!

SexyNun

Make Money Online
Reaction score
This forum is totally awesome.. thanks DR P..

Griffon

Weiter Weiter
Reaction score
Only reason that I'm active on this forum, and not on others is that I find it friendly, it feels like home.

Members are willing to help whenever they can, staff aren't arrogant asses like on other forums lol.

Shine on MMD. :D

markreed757

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
This is a great thread. I can't agree more. All most the instant I came to this forum I felt welcomed. No more lies or half truths. just solid plans to start my IM journey.

2wealthy

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Let me add my 3 cents. Lol. I haven't been a member here long, but I must say that I absolutely love this place. I have learned a lot so far, and hope to one day give back to this great community. Thanks Dr. P and team!

markreed757

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Let me add my 3 cents. Lol. I haven't been a member here long, but I must say that I absolutely love this place. I have learned a lot so far, and hope to one day give back to this great community. Thanks Dr. P and team!
I just started 3 days ago and have not really left from here since then LoL. I took naps.

This is one incredible place. My completely skeptical brother even gave this place a thumbs up. I chatted with him on Facebook and showed him a link to here but forgot to add my referrer ID. Not that it matters much. He is collecting disability so he is not eager to do internet marketing but, he is someone I trust on figuring if something is legit or not.

You know the whole reassuring thing.

teguh123

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
There is something unique about Dr.P. Most forum owners makes me feel like a noob. Dr.P seems to praise members. Hmm.... Who knows what he really knows is way beyond?

Anyway, that 700 backlinks to site will be something I tried quickly.

StructuredAmazing

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
If it weren't for this forum, i would have probably quit internet marketing. the people and staff are so damn nice, and when i f*cked it up i knew something went down. i'm still here and very very very thankful for that. in bhw, i wouldve gotten the ban hammer on my arse forever.
thank you for tolerating me mmd.
thank you dr. p
mmd is my internet marketing home :)
thank you all

kk done with the ass kissing xD
Peace! :)

KilleN^

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I could not agree more, I fully support giving thanks where thanks are due. It is actually probably extremely hard to sum up just how useful Doc is so I will simply say thank you to OP for the thread and Thank you to Doc for accepting anyone and everyone with open arms and giving the assistance you do to people you do not even know. I could not ask for a better community to be involved in I look forward to forging multiple friendships with some of the best people around the net.

CopyMyCash

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Doc You Rock! Big Time! Keep it up! ;-)

saxyhotties

Make Money Online
Reaction score
This forum provide me with the great ways of making money off the internet. Has many threads and helpful people, I love it here!