The World is Mine
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Thread Approved!

Good luck with sales!

Buggz

Elite VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys , thanks for showing interest in our product .

The bot is a Custom Made Tool that you can use to recruit Models from the site
AdultWork.com
Which has more than 500 Models ADDED DAILY !
In just a matter of seconds you're gonna be able to scrape HUNDREDS of Models, and send each one of them a Message !

Here's a Screenshot for the Current Version :

If you have anymore questions , i'll be happy to answer them .

scuba

Very Active Members
Reaction score
By purchasing our product, you get lifetime access to all the updates of the Bot. We are hoping to add other websites that the bot can be used on as well. We would love feedback on what sites you would like to see the bot have access to. The Bot developer, Buggz, is highly skilled and I'm sure will do his best with updating the bot to your liking.

Hey guys , thanks for showing interest in our product .

The bot is a Custom Made Tool that you can use to recruit Models from the site Which has more than 500 Models ADDED DAILY !
In just a matter of seconds you're gonna be able to scrape HUNDREDS of Models, and send each one of them a Message !

Here's a Screenshot for the Current Version :

If you have anymore questions , i'll be happy to answer them .

anthonyjames

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Wow guys... the bot looks awesome. Congrats to Buggz for this one. Is it working without any ... bugs? Also, is there an E.D.T. of the new websites to be included?

Buggz

Elite VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey AnthonyJames ,

No Bugs have been reported for now, and I believe that my fellow team members have done some good Beta-Testing , so everything should work out fine.

If not just send me a PM and i'll check it out.

As Scuba said , you will get a Lifetime Access to All the Upcoming updates ! More Features will be added very soon.

TWENTYTWO

SUPER MODERATOR
Reaction score
Hey everyone!,

I was lucky enough to get an Review Copy of "Recruiting Gone WILD!". I must say out of the box its ready to start. I went by the Tutorial provided with the program and it was very easy to understand step by step!
;)

After following the guide. I was quickly on my way to scraping Models.... I like how it shows some details about them so you can deleted certain Models before sending out your "batch". What I mean by batch is the amount of messages your going to be sending. I like to stick with around 6-10 messages per batch. If you follow the guide there is some really helpful tips.

Overall, yeah I think this program is for sure worth the $15! After, you get one Model you already paid off "Recruiting gone WILD!" and made $15 bucks! There is all kinds different Methods you can cook up with this.... This program will now be added to my methods of recruiting. enjoy!
:rock:

Nickelrw87

Reaction score
i just bought it - going to test it out tonight. Definitely needs more sites because im sure all these people's inbox will be raped by messages all asking the same thing.

upliftingmind

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
what exactly the bot do? .. can i twist it like use it to promote cpa offers?.

scuba

Very Active Members
Reaction score
Thanks for your honest review twentytwo! We appreciate it!

Hey everyone!,

I was lucky enough to get an Review Copy of "Recruiting Gone WILD!". I must say out of the box its ready to start. I went by the Tutorial provided with the program and it was very easy to understand step by step!
;)

After following the guide. I was quickly on my way to scraping Models.... I like how it shows some details about them so you can deleted certain Models before sending out your "batch". What I mean by batch is the amount of messages your going to be sending. I like to stick with around 6-10 messages per batch. If you follow the guide there is some really helpful tips.

Overall, yeah I think this program is for sure worth the $15! After, you get one Model you already paid off "Recruiting gone WILD!" and made $15 bucks! There is all kinds different Methods you can cook up with this.... This program will now be added to my methods of recruiting. enjoy!
:rock:

scuba

Very Active Members
Reaction score
If you scroll up to post #6 on this thread, my partner Buggz, the developer of the bot explains what the bot does. As far as CPA offers go, I don't see why you couldn't use it to send offers. Although that wasn't what the bot was intended for, it can still be used to send CPA offers. You can use the bot however you want. If you can make money with the bot promoting CPA offers, then by all means GO FOR IT!! That's actually a great idea to utilize the bot upliftingmind!! I might give that a try myself :) ... Thanks for the idea!

Buggz

Elite VIP Member
Reaction score
i just bought it - going to test it out tonight. Definitely needs more sites because im sure all these people's inbox will be raped by messages all asking the same thing.
AdultWork has a very large database of those girls, they are updated everyday . Plus there's like 100000 members right now.
We may all be asking the same thing but we sure as hell don't have the same website .This is also why you have to take the time to write a good message !
Check out the tips on the Bot Pdf to get more answers .
I'm working as we speak on adding some sites to the bot , if you have any you would like to see in the upcoming version , please PM me.

If you have a CPA offer that may interest Girls and Models , why not . That's actually a nice twist of the method.

Please remember , Recruiting Gone Wild , is not just a Bot ! The videos provide very detailed methods about how to become a successful Web Cam Modeling Agent and make a constant passive income !

Nickelrw87

Reaction score
what is the Skype support group? I must have missed it somewhere - friggan brain is fried today i dunno whats up.

Buggz

Elite VIP Member
Reaction score
PMed you the skype info !

scuba

Very Active Members
Reaction score
How many models have you recruited using this tool or others success?
Hey guru16 ... you also have to remember that this tool is used primarily to find the models for you and then it gives you the ability to message all of them with one click, rather than taking the time to message them one model at a time. So basically instead of taking an hour to send 1 message to 20 girls, our tool will let you message 100's of girls instantly. But the tool does not guarantee that these models will signup with you. That's where the rest of our product comes in to play. The video tutorials that come with this course will show you how to recruit the girls and how to talk to the girls. You can't just blast them with messages that only have your signup link, you're gonna have to sweet talk them a little. The art of persuasion is crucial when it comes to recruiting these girls. You will learn how to do all of this in our course.

Buggz

Elite VIP Member
Reaction score
All right , i've been working on it for the past weeks and here is an Update on the New bot :

- New Site Added : ImLive[Dot]Com
- More Than 80000 Models Available
- Faster Scraping
- Message Currently Online Models
- More Search Options

Here's a Screenshot :

All the people who already purchased our product will get the new Update in a few days !

After that ,PRICE WILL GO UP !
GET YOUR COPIES WHILE THEY LAST.

MrGing

Reaction score
Just purchased and it looks fantastic so far. My only regret is that I didn't think of it sooner. :cool:

scuba

Very Active Members
Reaction score
Just purchased and it looks fantastic so far. My only regret is that I didn't think of it sooner. :cool:
Thanks for your purchase MrGing. To be honest with you, you purchased at the perfect time. With the success that we have had selling this product here on MMD, we have been strongly considering raising the price for Recruiting Gone WILD. Not only did you purchase Recruiting Gone WILD at a rock bottom price, but you also get all future updates to The Recruiter, which is the automation tool that we are giving away when you purchase Recruiting Gone WILD here on MMD. The developer of The Recruiter has a big update coming out very soon that's going to blow you away.

Thanks again for your purchase and if you need any help, let us know.