Runescape Botting simple easy money doing very little work 50-++++ a day

Smeltzer

The World is Mine
Very Active Members
Well if you have been following me and Monopoly we have been introducing some fresh ideas to make money in the gaming industry. So i thought about possibley adding to this just a wee bit.

First thing we need is 11 accounts *The more the merrier*. these can be purchased or created yourself. To create 11 accounts all you need is 11 unique email addresses. There is no IP filter on runescape.

Next we need http://www.epicbot.com/download.php Epic bot. Epic bot you only need the free version.

Next we want to train up fishing on all but one account. Use the drop fish method as it is faster. When you get to lobsters this is where you want to start saving. You want to fish up lobs forever in F2P. I mean this is are only goal getting high enough to catch lobs.

At the end of everyday we want to transfer all lobs to the one char we are not botting with. NEVER bot with this char. You can throw the lobs up on Grand Exchange when they sell you have gold. If you are running 10 accounts you should be able to get enough gold to profit you about 50 dollars a day.

Sell the gold on Runescape Gold, Buy RS Gold from other Players | PlayerAuctions if you would or think you can get a better deal somewhere else or get it sold faster you can always look at gold selling sites and see what the best price they will give you but generally you are going to get a better deal there.

To make more money you just increase the number of your bots. You can have a hundred bots making you 500 or more a day. If you get at this level you want to start selling to the major sites because it gets kind of hard to unload that amount of gold at once. You can set on large amounts of gold for weeks. You will take a small pay decrease but unload it faster.

Another thing you can do is pay people to run these bots for you. think about paying people who want some autopilot money to run 10-20 bots for you and give them 10-20 dollars a day. Easy money for you and them. You can run as many bots as your computer will allow. So obviously the better or more computers you have the more you will make and you can definitely hire people over seas to run them.

You will get hacked and you will get banned on some accounts it is part of the game. Do not get mad do not nerd rage just accept it and make more accounts.

To have unlimited email accounts consider making a catch - all email via a domain you own. You can create as many emails as you want on the fly without setting up that email as it will all go to your root domain email. You click the verification link jagex sends you and then game over you just created an account without setting up a new email. Watch the video below for an explanation on how to set this up.

Well that should be about it. i am sure there are more profitable ways but when it comes to banning chance and cost this is your most viable option. You spend almost nothing unless you buy the accounts. You can make almost an endless amount of cash money per day as well.

ENJOY!

UPDATE!
I just used one account. It was an old account with a lot of crap and gold on it. I started the bot and let it run. It did go down a few times logging out and such so you will have to check on it from time to time. In 24 hours I made about 3 million gold on the GE as I dumped my inventory on GE. I sold my gold to a site to quickly unload it. The process did not take long at all. I had about 30 mil in gold *from the past gold on that account* and I made 40.00 . So considering I made 3 mil on that one char that would have got me about 4.00. Times ten depending on how you get rid of it would be 40.00 so ten accounts can make 40.00 *more if you sell it yourself!*. You can probably use some of the other free bots to make more money then that but to give you a rough idea and the ease in which you can make real money playing games I chose fishing.So there you have it. It does work the only thing you have to do is scale it up.

UPDATE 2!
See Monopoly's additional info here http://www.moneymakerdiscussion.com...ing-very-little-work-50-day-2.html#post414281

Notes:
I do not and can not tell you how to play the game. There are hundreds of guides out there for that.

I do not offer support for Epic Bot. They have there own dedicated support forum.

There are other routes to go such as cutting Yew trees. The route I went is only one of many possibilities. I figured that the fishing would be easier to most people. There is also mining Coal. Mining ores in general as well will give you some nice gold per hour. Basically anything you do repeatedly in the harvesting skill set will make you gold.

You can get VPS's with the gold you farm instead of using real cash. this way you can easily scale up. YES you might be able to turn the gold into cash and buy the VPS cheaper but this way you are doing two things at once which is unloading your gold and getting something you need to scale up. Just run a google search for "RSGP VPS" No I will not recommend any one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mesh

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Thats crazy. Maybe I'll give it a go. I got a spare quad core rig I don't do anything with and fast connection, I'll set it up and try it for a day and see what I can come up with.

Mesh

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
I don't doubt it's easy to farm and make the gold. I just wonder how hard/ easy it is to actually sell the gold once you got it for real cash.

Smeltzer

The World is Mine
Very Active Members
I don't doubt it's easy to farm and make the gold. I just wonder how hard/ easy it is to actually sell the gold once you got it for real cash.
Very easy but it all depends on quantities. For smaller quantities under 100 mil a day might be better off going to player auctions. For large quantities over 100 mil you are best going to a site and sell off your inventory to them or find a large quantity gold seller that will take it off your hands. You will take a pay increase but can unload inventory super fast. for that part though you have to do your own research. I gave you the entry level but the rest is completely up to you.

Keyword Competition Global Monthly Searches Local Monthly Searches
buy runescape gold High 33,100 18,100

runescape gold High 246,000 110,000

this is one of the top sellers of RS gold. He makes about 100 or more USD a day selling gold not counting what he probably unloads on other sites.
http://www.playerauctions.com/offer/myfeedbacklist/?username=gold4u2000
Edit: a small look on just how big this market is

lurn

Make Money Online
Your saying people actually pay real cash for a virtual object, correct?
Oh I can confirm they do 100%. First I know some will think I'm dumb for putting this much money on virtual items but as long as he gets ABs I can always make more money. My son has spent 1000s over the years, over his many phases of games he has played. I always tell him I need to find some virtual goods to find some suckers to buy. Combat Arms he has played off and on for at least 5 or more years and he has 1000s on just that, to buy the new guns released cost like 5-20 bucks each. Then all the other little add on stuff they push.

I remember setting up some Runescape\Wow bots for him when he was young, pretty cool how they work.

mindmaster

Make Money Online
Oh I can confirm they do 100%. First I know some will think I'm dumb for putting this much money on virtual items but as long as he gets ABs I can always make more money. My son has spent 1000s over the years, over his many phases of games he has played. I always tell him I need to find some virtual goods to find some suckers to buy. Combat Arms he has played off and on for at least 5 or more years and he has 1000s on just that, to buy the new guns released cost like 5-20 bucks each. Then all the other little add on stuff they push.

Thanks for answering my question.

p.s. What are ABs (I know nothing of online gaming)

Last edited:

Smeltzer

The World is Mine
Very Active Members
Thanks for answering my question.

p.s. What are ABs (I know nothing of online gaming)
It would have been a question that anyone who actually read the thread would not have asked. I do not understand why you asked. EVERYTHING is explained in this thread. Do I answer things that are already explained in great detail? No. Not after I spent time explaining things in great detail so that questions like this would not be asked. That is very rude and extremely lazy.

this method unfortunately isnt that easiest cause jagex has initiated multiple safemeasures to ensure gold trading doesnt happen. For example there is a trade limit for new accounts. also an ip limit and other safe measures. If it were that easy to bypass these then more ppl would be doing it.

Smeltzer

The World is Mine
Very Active Members
this method unfortunately isnt that easiest cause jagex has initiated multiple safemeasures to ensure gold trading doesnt happen. For example there is a trade limit for new accounts. also an ip limit and other safe measures. If it were that easy to bypass these then more ppl would be doing it.
I disagree. Many people do this exact formula on a daily basis. So if it does not work care to explain exactly why so many gold sellers are in business and not only succeeding but prospering. Yes every thread needs a negative Nancy in it but this does work and is a great way to start earning an income for your other projects. I.E. domain cost hosting cost tools scripts plugins what ever it is you need to get started. So stick to the facts jack this works. I can prove it works just look at sites like player auctions.

I didn't mean to come across as negative and I apologize if I did. You did provide a great guide for someone wanting to jump into this. All I meant to get across is that people looking to jump in will have to really take some time to get a system in place before they think about profits.

I am speaking from experience trying this method and I am just giving people reading this a realistic picture of what to expect. That's all.

Not bashing on your contributions Smeltzer and greatly appreciate them and making such a great site. I am just saying that this may not be for everyone.