SEO help

gangstu

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Hey guys, id like to start off by thanking all of you guys for your great help and knowledge with everything IM related. I really haven't made it TOO far in the month I've been in IM, but im hoping to change that soon. I have been accepted to Neverblue and Affiliate*com, for which I must give HUGE THANKS to mr godlike (for everything) and everyone else who posted tips and tricks to getting accepted into the networks.

But I do need a little bit of help from anyone out there who is a self-exclaimed SEO master that is willing to give me a few minutes of their time.

Basically, ive read over as much of the SEO tips and tricks as I can handle and still seem to be getting nowhere. My site has still not been indexed by google (according to SEOtoolbar for firefox) and it's been live for 2 weeks, and ive even tried putting manual backlinks into a few sites, and have tried that automatic tool someone posted up here. (the SEOtool actually says my site dates back to April 2001 for some reason)

I think it may actually go back to the fact that I was learning html as i built the site and couldn't really find much info about what stuff you have to type in the head (if anything) to make sure it gets indexed.

If anyone can spare me a few minutes, it would mean a whole lot... AIM awillsmer or just PM

Thanks guys and sorry if i rambled

buzzin247

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Hey mate, dont lose hope

A little trick i use to get indexed is submitting my site to pligg sites

I use Link Farm Evo for that and my sites are always indexed in around 2 hours.

Im sure there are a few programs on here that can help do that for you.

zam

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Well, what are you running it off of? Is it a CMS? Is it html?

Either way, make a sitemap and make sure to let google know that your site is online.
Then use social bookmarking, that will usually get you indexed pretty fast as well.

Hope this helps.

gangstu

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Well, what are you running it off of? Is it a CMS? Is it html?

Either way, make a sitemap and make sure to let google know that your site is online.
Then use social bookmarking, that will usually get you indexed pretty fast as well.

Hope this helps.
It is html with a .css frame (i don't really know how to word that)

but thanks, i found some help creating the sitemap with some generator and then found my way into google webmaster and uploaded it... i guess i just play the waiting game now...
I only need to edit or reupload the sitemap if new pages are added or links are changed right, not if there are just random rewordings?

ddasilva

Make Money Online
Reaction score
You need backlinks... Then when you're done, get some more backlinks.

mrgodlike

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
You need backlinks... Then when you're done, get some more backlinks.

Well speaking of backlinks.... it just so happens that i just purchased this program called pyrogenius.....

Gangstu...i hope you don't mind me testing this beast out w/ your site :beer:

mrgodlike

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
:D <3

Plus it'll help us w/ our big boy jv project :D

SKNX3

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Website
www.Imagethe.net
I agree with IM_hustler, digg is good for just normal indexing through its user pages but if you also submit to pinging it will enhance the ability there...

I like to use Ping.fm / Update all of your social networks at once! this site allows you to add all your social networks and bookmark websites into their website and you can send text messages or any type of chat to their ping location and it will send your message out to all your networks.

I use them with my cell phone and skype and all i do is message them and they get my word out :)

NetZen

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score