Shrten.me Effective and Easy link cloaking solutions

Reizar

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I would like to introduce Professional Short URL Cloaking Service to you all. For the last month or so MMD VIP members have been let in to test the waters and now its time for the MMD public to be let loose as well.

What is Shrten.me?

Shrten me is the advancement in url shortening technology. Never worry about seeing ads or anything happening to your url's as they stay safe with us. Not only do we have free URL shortening but we also offer the ability to be able to blank the referrer or fake the referrer on your URL's !

You can also fully track all clicks to your URL's in your account panel.

Why use Shrten.me?

I know many of you hate having to setup DMR scripts and fake referrer scripts for every url you want to make and some of you have no clue about how to do so.

So I came up with a solution to help you all out. Shrten.me allows you to create redirects with a click of a button, DMR your links with a click of a button and fake the referrer in just a few simple steps.

You can also track all your clicks in your account panel. Stats vary on your account level.

I also allow blackhat traffic to be sent through my server. However I do not condone anything illegal. More information can be found here:

Shrten.me Terms of service

Best of all by using shrten.me it won't break the bank at all. To use our more advanced solutions it only costs the price of a cup of coffee each month. Check out our packages:

What are you waiting for? Signup now at Professional Short URL Cloaking Service or click the banner in my signature

VivaLaFeva

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
beautiful site! And an awesome service, this is something that can really make your life easier you guys, id def check it out if you havent yet.

outrage666

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
i have a question. i register for "fake ref" account.

now i build a fakeref link. i get my cpalink and i get my website with a banner of this cpa offer. now i add the offerlink in the shrt.me bar and get a code. i put this code on my site.

when i now click on the link that your site provide to me, i just get redirected to my site where the java code is on. i think this is not the sense of a fakeref. normally i must be redirected to the affiliate offer and my page is just as refsite in the stats of the cpanetwork.

what do i wrong???

Reizar

Make Money Online
Reaction score
i have a question. i register for "fake ref" account.

now i build a fakeref link. i get my cpalink and i get my website with a banner of this cpa offer. now i add the offerlink in the shrt.me bar and get a code. i put this code on my site.

when i now click on the link that your site provide to me, i just get redirected to my site where the java code is on. i think this is not the sense of a fakeref. normally i must be redirected to the affiliate offer and my page is just as refsite in the stats of the cpanetwork.

what do i wrong???
Thanks for upgrading to premium first off.

I just tested the fake ref and its working just fine. What kind of site are you running? Is it a CMS like wordpress? Or a html based site?

If its an html site then make sure the javascript code is at the very top of the index.html page.

If your running wordpress make sure the javascript code is at the very top of index.php and site_home.php.

If you would like I can make a video showing how to set it up.

Also on a side note. Please note that Im having problems with Hotmail and they aren't accepting emails from shrten.me. So please do not use a hotmail address to signup.

Thanks

outrage666

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
shrten. is not working anymore to blank pages. i tried to blank only some new links. it tries to connect with osirissystem but the loading fails!!!

this is very bad cause i wanted to start today to promote some links and don´t want to build for every link a fake one...:frown:

outrage666

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
also one more question to fake the ref. you wrote i have to put the code very first at the index.html

o.k.

but i want to have more then one link on one domain. i tried to build up a folder "promo" (so later i can create promo1,2,....) and i inserted there the index.html

then i got to "fake the ref" and put in my afflink. under domain i inserted http://mydomain.com/promo

is this right? cause this is not working

Reizar

Make Money Online
Reaction score
shrten. is not working anymore to blank pages. i tried to blank only some new links. it tries to connect with osirissystem but the loading fails!!!

this is very bad cause i wanted to start today to promote some links and don´t want to build for every link a fake one...:frown:
Sorry about this problem. It has now been fixed.

also one more question to fake the ref. you wrote i have to put the code very first at the index.html

o.k.

but i want to have more then one link on one domain. i tried to build up a folder "promo" (so later i can create promo1,2,....) and i inserted there the index.html

then i got to "fake the ref" and put in my afflink. under domain i inserted http://mydomain.com/promo

is this right? cause this is not working
Try http://mydomain.com/promo/ I think it needs that trailing slash to let it know that promo is a folder.

joney

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
what's DMR Url's?

Reizar

Make Money Online
Reaction score
what's DMR Url's?
Double Meta Refresh ( DMR ). It basically means the visitor will be sent to the chosen url but it will show no referrer. That way the affiliate network can not track if you are pushing blackhat traffic.

Dubulous

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hi Reizar,

First off thanks a lot for the shrten.me service :) I bought a premium account and I am loving it so far, but..

I am also having trouble with the fake referrer function. I am attempting to fake with a wordpress site using thesis theme. Which index.php file should I add the script to? also I can't seem to find site_home.php. I did a search of my whole public html fold with filezilla but didn't find anything.

Your help is much appreciated. Pardon my noobness.

Reizar

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hi Reizar,

First off thanks a lot for the shrten.me service :) I bought a premium account and I am loving it so far, but..

I am also having trouble with the fake referrer function. I am attempting to fake with a wordpress site using thesis theme. Which index.php file should I add the script to? also I can't seem to find site_home.php. I did a search of my whole public html fold with filezilla but didn't find anything.

Your help is much appreciated. Pardon my noobness.
Hey,

Thanks for the praise. Sorry about the misleading site_home.php file. It looks like that was relative to the WP theme I was using.

Add the code to these 2 index files. yourdomain.com/index.php and yourdomain.com/wp-content/themes/thesis/index.php

And that will do the trick. Let me know if you have any problems.

Reizar

GreenSamurai

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
I can vouch for this. I have the full plan and it's great!

Sam

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
I blanked the referer of a link, it worked fine for a few days but today I discovered it actually doesn't send the traffic to the actual link anymore. It just get's stuck at shrtn.me/dmr.php?url=http://www.mylink.com

And I can't delete my URL's for some reason:/

Thanks in forward!

Reizar

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I blanked the referer of a link, it worked fine for a few days but today I discovered it actually doesn't send the traffic to the actual link anymore. It just get's stuck at shrtn.me/dmr.php?url=http://www.mylink.com

And I can't delete my URL's for some reason:/

Thanks in forward!
Can you pm me the url? I will look into it.

Also the url will delete. But it will give error's when you try to.

Dubulous

Make Money Online
Reaction score
And that will do the trick. Let me know if you have any problems.
Reizar
hey Reizar, I gave that a shot and had no luck. The shrten link just goes to the site that I want to be the referrer. Would the fact that WordPress puts an index.php file in pretty much every directory have anything to do with it? The script goes before the opening php tag in each of the files right? Thanks for all your help.

EDIT: ... Just had a thought.. am I being dumb? on the shrten link setup I have just been putting ---.com as the fake referrer.. should it be something like ----.com/index.php or something else?

Reizar

Make Money Online
Reaction score
hey Reizar, I gave that a shot and had no luck. The shrten link just goes to the site that I want to be the referrer. Would the fact that WordPress puts an index.php file in pretty much every directory have anything to do with it? The script goes before the opening php tag in each of the files right? Thanks for all your help.

EDIT: ... Just had a thought.. am I being dumb? on the shrten link setup I have just been putting ---.com as the fake referrer.. should it be something like ----.com/index.php or something else?
Sorry for the late reply. Have been very busy over the last few days.

Normally you shouldn't have to have the index.php in the link setup. As it will automatically detect it as the homepage. However try adding it and re setting it up and see if that does the trick.

Ive tried on quite a few WP blogs to make sure the fake ref is working and I have succeeded every time.

------

To anyone who had problems with DMR links. That problem has now been fixed. I believe many people had problems with DMR'ing MaxBounty links. This has all been fixed and is now working fine.

Sorry for the inconvenience but thanks for being understanding.

Reizar

Dubulous

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for your help reizar. I will play around with this a little more and hopefully I'll ba able to get it to work.

I had a thought/suggestion for shrten me. It would be awesome if you could put in multiple links to act as the fake referrer, for example:

Fake referrers (for affiliate link or whatever):
whatever.com
whatever.com/page1
whatever.com/page2
whatever.com/page3

then you could have shrten me pick a random page from whatever.com to act as the fake referrer each time the shrten.me link is clicked.. this way it wouldn't look like everyone is clicking your affiliate link from the same page of your site...

I'm no programmer so I don't know how difficult this would be to do but it seems doable. I'm sure you thought of this already though haha

If you need any help with this or anything else let me know. I'd love to help out.