Smeltzer Does Solos

Smeltzer

The World is Mine
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Lead by example right?

Welcome to the wonderful world of Smeltzer's Solos

If you are here then you must be interested in a High Quality Solo. My solos are proven to convert. I am not into LONG lengthy sales letters. So instead I will let my customers do the talking for me!

Hey there
great solo!
45% opt in rate and made a sale
Nate Holland
CLICKS ORDERED: 300
CLICKS RECEIVED: 389
RESULTS: 45% Optin
COMMENTS: 80%+ from Tier1, great/professional communication – could not be happier with the results, Christopher really is one of the new solo Superstars – SUPERMAN APPROVED!
Kalle Viidik
Just completed 200 clicks.
36% optin rate, 2 sales out of 60 optins.
Good traffic!
Igor Kheifets
CLICKS ORDERED: 100
CLICKS RECEIVED: 172 unique
RESULTS: 71 opt-ins and a front end sale
COMMENTS: Great communication and clicks delivered within 24 hours + Great over delivery. Will use again. Thanks!
Adam Payne
CLICKS RECEIVED: 223
RESULTS: 59 optins
COMMENTS: Very professional seller. My hosting companies server failed during this campaign. So my landing page was down for many hours. Seller still order delivered.
Tarik Reaves
CLICKS RECEIVED: 191 unique
RESULTS:48.6% with 93 optins
COMMENTS: Great communication and clicks delivered within 24 hours + Serious over delivery at a whopping +91%. Awaiting follow up process to see what type of conversions I’ll receive.
Jerry Handy
CLICKS ORDERED:100
CLICKS RECEIVED:220
RESULTS: I received 78 opt ins and 2 Sales,COMMENTS: Chris is a great guy to work with and I will be going back to him very soon. You really cant beat those results even if you tried!
Anthony Behnk
CLICKS ORDERED: 200
CLICKS RECEIVED:278
RESULTS: I received 65 opt ins and 1 sale
COMMENTS: Will definitely use again!
Nicholas Hubbard
CLICKS ORDERED:100
CLICKS RECEIVED:126
RESULTS:55% (!!!) Opt-in rate
The clicks came super fast and were highly efficient – will be ordering again from this dude
Ran Magal
Ordered 100
Got 150 with 2 sales Not only got my money back, but profited as well. Will be back for more
James Canzanella

Round 2

Ordered 200
Got 310 (and still going)
3 sales and made even with solo… coming back for more​

And the list goes on

So how do you order? What are some of the terms?
1. No MLM crap. I prefer free offers. You will get the most mileage out of my list with a free offer. If you MUST promote a paid offer have it redirect after they opt in and set up your auto responder to send them out a few emails regarding the offer you are promoting. you will be amazed out how much better this works out.
2. Just shoot me a PM we can jump on skype and talk about your offer. I like doing business this way and would prefer it. As this way I see exactly what is being fed to my list before you pay. So this way no need for a refund.

How much does this cost? I charge .40 per click. Most people usually buy 100 clicks @40.00. However just for MMD I am running a special for 100.00 for 300 clicks. That is 20.00 off of my normal price. Just mention the MMD special to me and I will set you up to go.