So easy you're mom could do it, so effective too

barthezz

Make Money Online
True but most academic institutions provide free access from their electronic databases. I'm just using my friend's ID and I get unlimited page views :D
Ok thats a good idea :D
The Sun, Daily Mail etc. also can be read online for free, however, i did not find anything to promote. There were about 2-3 products, however, none of them are already on the market, not to speak of an affiliate program.

At the moment, I am thinking about promoting a pheromone product. They sell quite well, I have seen a seller with 1500 items sold in no time. I also already designed a great landing page. The product is not new at all, however, here in Germany I have not heard about it. I had a look at Google etc., I did not find a German seller for this. So I just signed up for their aff. program, designed a landing page (in fact THEIR landing page translated to German :D) and now I will promote it with the method artur6000 provided ....

barthezz

Make Money Online
Now I have started to promote the pheromone product. I created a nice landing page leading to the affiliate program. I did no press releases up to now because I am looking for something to automate sign-up to the pr sites .... What I did up to now is submitting my landing page via socialmarker.com, then I published the site on Yahoo buzz, then I used the backlink site from Artur6000 (however there were only 100 backlinks and not 633 :)). What I also did was pinging the LP with autopinger, however, autopinger does not work so well, I will just retry it with ping.fm

Now I am looking forward to the results .....

davejug1

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Couple of things I've noticed in the last few days. A slimming aid made by Capsiplex has had a fair amount of press. And there is a new TV program starting on Tuesday, an adult puppet show called Mongrels

BBC - Comedy - Mongrels - A Little Trim Downstairs

And I reckon there will be some interest in it. Maybe a CPALead fake "episode".

Anyway, point being, don't just go for the obvious, think a little like a normal person would.

barthezz

Make Money Online
This does not turn out to be very effective ... only very few clicks and NO conversion. I think youtube cannot be used to make any conversions .... This is the same like with my video for soccer WC 2010, there are 2000 views and only 1 click to affiliate offer .... also ipad video 2000 views, 2 clicks to affiliate offer. affiliate offer is a FREE contest where you could win an ipad .... people are even to lazy to give their name, address etc. within 1 minute which would enable them to eventually get an item worth $ 500 for free .... so how could you make anything with PAID offers????

davejug1

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
This does not turn out to be very effective ... only very few clicks and NO conversion. I think youtube cannot be used to make any conversions .... This is the same like with my video for soccer WC 2010, there are 2000 views and only 1 click to affiliate offer .... also ipad video 2000 views, 2 clicks to affiliate offer. affiliate offer is a FREE contest where you could win an ipad .... people are even to lazy to give their name, address etc. within 1 minute which would enable them to eventually get an item worth $ 500 for free .... so how could you make anything with PAID offers????
You must have read a different thread mate.

barthezz

Make Money Online
Couple of things I've noticed in the last few days. A slimming aid made by Capsiplex has had a fair amount of press. And there is a new TV program starting on Tuesday, an adult puppet show called Mongrels

BBC - Comedy - Mongrels - A Little Trim Downstairs

And I reckon there will be some interest in it. Maybe a CPALead fake "episode".

Anyway, point being, don't just go for the obvious, think a little like a normal person would.
Yes, Capsiplex is very hot at the moment, newspapers are full of it and there will also be tv ads etc. I just created a landing page for these pills and submitted it via pingler.com and socialmarker.com, let's see what happens ...

dexcell

Make Money Online
True but most academic institutions provide free access from their electronic databases. I'm just using my friend's ID and I get unlimited page views :D
Hi, lazysundae, Which website service you are using?
Really interested because PressDisplay required you to pay 0.99 on every page you need to research...

Ok thats a good idea :D
The Sun, Daily Mail etc. also can be read online for free, however, i did not find anything to promote. There were about 2-3 products, however, none of them are already on the market, not to speak of an affiliate program.

At the moment, I am thinking about promoting a pheromone product. They sell quite well, I have seen a seller with 1500 items sold in no time. I also already designed a great landing page. The product is not new at all, however, here in Germany I have not heard about it. I had a look at Google etc., I did not find a German seller for this. So I just signed up for their aff. program, designed a landing page (in fact THEIR landing page translated to German :D) and now I will promote it with the method artur6000 provided ....
I also find a hard time to find something to promote on online news website, maybe someone have another idea?

lazysundae

Make Money Online
Hi, lazysundae, Which website service you are using?
Really interested because PressDisplay required you to pay 0.99 on every page you need to research...
Well many universities provide access for free, for example like university of auckland's library:

Code:
http://www.library.auckland.ac.nz/databases/learn_database/public.asp?record=PressDisplay
If you know someone who goes there, you can borrow their ID and get into the database!

It's available all around the world so you just need to find someone who went to university (or is still attending), and check if their library's database has press display.