Some help here for wordpress

miller

Make Money Online
Hi guys,i have a problem in wordpress, i am looking about 3 hours and still nothing.
Ok i have a php code and i want to execute it in a pageon my wordpress page,i try some plugins dosen't work none,immediately i thought maybe you can help me :).

So if u can help me tell me how,or with screenshot's better.

optiwebber

Make Money Online
Hiya there are a few php plug ins - but I'm guessing some no longer work due to the recently WP upgrade. Maybe it would help if you told us which plug in you have already tried so that we can rule them out and look for others?

miller

Make Money Online
Hiya there are a few php plug ins - but I'm guessing some no longer work due to the recently WP upgrade. Maybe it would help if you told us which plug in you have already tried so that we can rule them out and look for others?
Hi optiwebber ,i tried this plugin also and this but dosen't work no one.

miller

Make Money Online
I don't understand you very well \:,i installed these plugins and i tried that is working but dosen't work.

Sorry if i am wrong but i don't understand your post.

J.Cleaver

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Some things you need to share so we can help you are:

What version of WP are you using? (You find it in the admin section, if you don't know.)

Does the plugin work if you revert back to the classic theme? If it does, then it's a problem with theme compatibility.

Does the plugin require special permission from your website host? (If so, contact them for tech support.)

Is the plugin compatible with your version of WP?

Nobody here can answer these questions for you. If you answer them for me, I can help.

miller

Make Money Online
Hi Cleaver,

I use version 3.0.1 of wordpress.

I tried to clasic theme to execute php code.

This is not a wordpress plugin,this is a php code that a member here in MMD made it for me,this is code.
Code:
[COLOR=#000000]<button onclick="window.location= '?give=1'">YES OR NO</button> 
<br /> 
[COLOR=#0000bb]<?php 

[/COLOR][COLOR=#007700]if([/COLOR][COLOR=#0000bb]$_GET[/COLOR][COLOR=#007700][[/COLOR][COLOR=#dd0000]'give'[/COLOR][COLOR=#007700]]) { 
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#0000bb]$r [/COLOR][COLOR=#007700]= [/COLOR][COLOR=#0000bb]rand[/COLOR][COLOR=#007700]([/COLOR][COLOR=#0000bb]1[/COLOR][COLOR=#007700],[/COLOR][COLOR=#0000bb]2[/COLOR][COLOR=#007700]); 

if([/COLOR][COLOR=#0000bb]$r [/COLOR][COLOR=#007700]== [/COLOR][COLOR=#0000bb]1[/COLOR][COLOR=#007700]) { 
        echo [/COLOR][COLOR=#dd0000]"yes"[/COLOR][COLOR=#007700]; 
    } else { 
        echo [/COLOR][COLOR=#dd0000]"no"[/COLOR][COLOR=#007700]; 
    } 
}[/COLOR][/COLOR]
Also you can see here for what i need this code.

miller

Make Money Online
Okay guys i fixed the problem,i don't know that this problem is easy to fix a friend helped me and he suggest to use iframe i used and now it's all okay :).

Thread can be closed.

Thanks thanks very much.