Sports Nutrition and Supplement wholesale / dropshipping

specopkirbs

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I have recently launched a sports nutrition and supplement store.

Currently we can provide wholesale at extremely competative prices on most sports nutrition and supplement brands.

We are looking to launch into dropshipping in the coming weeks however for the time being we can only offer wholesale.

We stock the following brands:

applied nutriceuticals
Boditronics
BSN
CNP
Cyto Sport
Gaspari
Grenade
Met-RX
MRI
optimum nutrition
PhD
Reflex
Trioplex
Universal
USN

we can also wholesale maximuscle however we can not dropship maximuscle products.

Please PM or leave a message for a full price list.

UK members only im afraid currently we are unable to ship outside of the UK and Ireland.

I will also be launching an affiliate program on our main site if that is more of interest or conveniant for anyone comissions will be set at 5% however this is negotiable as you bring in more business.

Also if anyone is interested in just buying supplements for themselves from my store then get in touch and ill provide members with a 5% discount code. Remeber UK only im afraid.

We are registered as a ltd company with companies house and also VAT registered.

I will not post the URL here for obvious reasons.

Reactions: Vill

PabloEscobar

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Hi this sounds good to me also, depending on the prices I may be able to shift alot of products. I have some good contacts in some good bodybuilding gyms were I am. And all the lads round my way are sted'eds lol som Im sure they would like some good deals on there supplement. Please PM me more details.

cwenterprises

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I've been looking for a supp dropshipper in the UK for ages. I'd be very grateful if you could send PM some info, price lists, contact info etc.

Cheers

jimbo2087

Make Money Online
Reaction score
If you could PM me the prices or a catalog that would be great I am interested in potentially buying quite a bit over the next few months.

h!tman

Reaction score
im also very interested...please PM me the details when u get a chance

Nirych

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm interested to know if you now have a dropshipping service.
Could you please send me details including products and price list.
If dropshipping is still unanvailable at this time please send me details of wholesale.
Thankyou.

GunShowSupplements

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm setting up my own sports supplements business based at my University and need a dependable and cheap supplier so could you please send me a price list or e-catalogue.
Thanks very much

mellowd

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hello yes please from Cardiff and would be very interested in dropshipping too

LYLSUPPLEMENTS

Reaction score
Hi
Interested in Trade, including Dropshipping.
Please send over full price list.

Kind regards
Wayne
wayne AT lylsupplements DOT co DOT uk

winq

Reaction score
[email protected]

I am interested too. Could you e-mail me the pricelist and the regulations about drop shipping too? thnx

Currently we can provide wholesale at extremely competative prices on most sports nutrition and supplement brands.

We are looking to launch into dropshipping in the coming weeks however for the time being we can only offer wholesale.

applied nutriceuticals
Boditronics
BSN
CNP
Cyto Sport
Gaspari
Grenade
Met-RX
MRI
optimum nutrition
PhD
Reflex
Trioplex
Universal
USN

we can also wholesale maximuscle however we can not dropship maximuscle products.

UK members only im afraid currently we are unable to ship outside of the UK and Ireland.

I will also be launching an affiliate program on our main site if that is more of interest or conveniant for anyone comissions will be set at 5% however this is negotiable as you bring in more business.

Also if anyone is interested in just buying supplements for themselves from my store then get in touch and ill provide members with a 5% discount code. Remeber UK only im afraid.

We are registered as a ltd company with companies house and also VAT registered.

Robert Douglas

Reaction score
Business

To whom it may concern,

Our company is doing on-line business over a period of 10 years. Specifically our team has established a wide network of different online stores. We are very interested in your products. We are also very impressed by the progress that you have achieved by now in your liner business. Furthermore we are very interested in doing business with you.
We would like to find out more information about you partnership’s conditions and terms. Please, send us your price list and your drop shipping offer at the following e-mail: [email protected]
Also if you have any questions about our company and our services, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We are looking forward to a beneficial and effective cooperation.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Best regards,

er_lalo

Reaction score

applied nutriceuticals
Boditronics
BSN
CNP
Cyto Sport
Gaspari
Grenade
Met-RX
MRI
optimum nutrition
PhD
Reflex
Trioplex
Universal
USN

Good afternoon:
I am creating a website to sell supplements, Would you be interested to be your droppshiper?
I am independent in Spain.
My clients solicited sports supplements and I would make a request to you.
I can sell enough products in Spain.
I beg pardon my English.
Could you send me the URL?

I await your response
regards